test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Revamping Events

shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
In my experience, Nighthawk, Sky Race and Patriot events are the WORST. No actual storyline or missions to it. Just a daily or alert. Please post suggestions on how to IMPROVE these events. Because the others, Anniversary, High Noon, Nightmare Invasion, Winter, Bloodmoon have more than just a daily or an alert. And they are actually fun to do, despite the hate of them. Even Destroids Rise Again is fun to do. Please, please, let's get these underperforming events better. :)
|| Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||

Comments

• kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    Nighthawk actually does have a story line with more than just the alert.​​
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    kallethen said:

Nighthawk actually does have a story line with more than just the alert.​​

Well, I know that he was framed by Franklin Stone but is there any other thing to it?
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    I don't find either High noon or Destroid rises aren't fun. They're overtuned and rely too heavily on one shot mechanics, I don't find anything fun in being one shot while blocking, and when the people who those events are tuned for aren't there more often then not the attempts fail, horribly.