test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Former CoX-er looking for an RP Supergroup

Heya everyone! Your friendly neighborhood Choirmaster here! I've been away from the superhero gaming gig for a number of years, but the bug has bitten again and CO is a lot better game than it was years ago. Any RP-oriented SGs looking for new folks? I would love to get "into" the new character concepts I have been toying with and go heroing with fellow immersive RPers. So if that sound like something you'd like to have in your SG, shoot me an invite @choirmaster or post a linky-linky for me to check out.

Be seein' ya!

Comments

• iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    hey man, I've been away from the forums for a while, but if lighter RP is your bag and you really like comics themes, check out our recruitment thread here; https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline/#/discussion/242561/the-silver-age-sentinels/p1

Note that if it looks like what you want to get into, the very top of the post line is a link directly to our website.
  • nevyn34nevyn34 Posts: 104 Arc User
    AEGIS has been recruiting in the evenings of late. We're all good people (minus myself) and we have quite a few CoX vets. Look for Omniman in MC.
    Current Roster:

Frostbiter (Freeform Ice DPS)
    Battle Hazard (Unleashed AT)
    Glacial Tyrant (Glacier AT)
    Silver Mantra ( Freeform Single Blade DPS)
    Magnetros (Freeform Heavy Weapons/Lightning Hybrid)