test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Few powers i would like to see

grievehartgrievehart Posts: 192 Arc User
Ranged combo powers like the one we recently get in TK powerset (do not remind the name, but it's the only ranged combo power we have). Really would like to have an equivalent in other ranged sets, especially elemental sets: fire, ice, thunder etc.

And i would desperetly like to see a cool looking meteor, classic maintain power. I'm not completly convinced by what we have (shade storm, meteor blaze, endbringer's grasp, etc).
A basic reskin of avalanche but using big rocks instead of ice chunks would fit it, and if possible with an advantage to add a cool looking fire effect and debuff to those rocks for fire/earth synergy.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    ericrightshow82ericrightshow82 Posts: 582 Arc User
    There's Conflagration, which has a meteor shower kinda look. Not sure if that fits what you're looking for
  • Options
    Yes, i use conflagration on one of my chars, but it's a bit underwhelming; even ranked, it looks more like a thin fire rain than a true meteors fall.
    What i m looking for would be exactly like avalanche: maintained ranged aoe, with big earth rocks falling instead of ice shards, keep the knock down effect and add advantages to put rocks on fire, apply a fire debuff or clinging flame, and maybe divide damage between crushing and fire damage.
    Could be a good addition to the earth powerset, which do not have a ranged maintained aoe if i remind well.
    And probably not very annoying to do, copy/paste avalanche, change damage type and advantages, and replace ice rocks by earth rocks; a lot of powers from the set use rocks, so graphic ressources are already available.
  • Options
    kjodellkjodell Posts: 83 Arc User
    A ranged combo would be perfect for a single pistol munitions power.
  • Options
    kjodell said:

A ranged combo would be perfect for a single pistol munitions power.

Indeed. Would be a perfect occasion to have a single pistol skill added to the set.
    It's a bit sad to have the energy builder as the only single gun skill for the entire set. I do not even find it good looking, looks slow and boring, could be better with a speed increase and a little reduction in energy generated to compensate the speed gain, but it's only my opinion.
    I think i saw female dogz using a two handed single pistol skill, i need to check ingame to confirm this; if it's true, that means an animation exist and is available
  • Options

I think i saw female dogz using a two handed single pistol skill.

Just a little enlightment about that after a check ingame:
    - Female dogz effectively use a single gun skill
    - She hold her gun with one hand, and use her free arm as a support to aim
    - It is probably an energy builder (she uses it several time before chaining with two gun mojo, shotgun or grenade)
    - Just my opinion, but it looks better than our Steady shot

So devs have a base animation to work with if they decide to do single gun attacks