test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for help with a power armor build

dletodleto Posts: 3 Arc User
edited December 2017 in Builds and Roles
I'm hoping someone can help me out with a power armor build. I don't really understand what super stats are good for power armor anymore. I know intelligence used to be good a long time ago. I also am trying to wrap my head around which power armor abilities are good (Concussor beam or dual wrist rockets?), for example can you mix and match beams and weapons? (Chest laser and mini gun for example?). I'm going for sort of a combo iron man/war machine build so using things like micro munitions or mini gun wouldn't be out of the question but neither would chest laser. Also could someone explain what the critical buffs/debuffs are for PA. This character would be used mostly for soloing and questing/leveling. I also would prefer not to use circle of arcane power if its possible as I don't find it thematically appropriate (that said I am willing to use powers outside the PA framework).Thanks in advance for any help anyone could provide.
Post edited by dleto on

Comments

• Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    You'll want a Burn Through debuff for PA, which Minigun or Eye Beams (or Chest Beam, though that's not a toggle) can give. The revamped PA gives you the option of mixing beam and missile slots, w/o really changing the per target dps of any of them. Toggles are also much more costly now, though you can now also deal good dps w/ just 2 toggles (and pretty insane dps w/ 3 toggles constantly, though that takes really good gear and/or another external energy source).

If solo, you could consider using Defiance, though in ally groups you may have issues w/ it when not getting hit, and your base damage will be lower w/ hybrid role + defensive passive.

Conc or Chilled Form are good dps toggles for it, and thus a good stat setup could use any of Ego, Int, or Dex, plus End for Overdrive.

I made a PA build recently here:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline/#/discussion/1209980/night-warrior-pa-build-plausible

can change a few things w/ it, like dropping CoAP, changing the passive/role, etc. Some of the choices are just up to theme.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!