test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Blazing Lock Box and Scorching Key Pack!

edict#8422 edict Posts: 108 Cryptic Developer
The winter months are closing in, but Millenium City is just starting to heat up! Starting this week, Champions Online players will have access to the brand new Blazing Lock Box and Scorching Key Pack! The Blazing Lock Box adds tons of new costume pieces, a new travel power, a new Ultimate Power, and two new Emotes to Champions Online! Check out the details:

But that's not all! The Scorching Key Pack is now available for purchase, which gives Champions access to a Rex sidekick, a Rex action figure, 3 Triumphant Recoveries, 10 Healing Devices Plus, 10 Energy Surges Plus and 20 keys. It's a heck of a bargain for all of that fiery goodness! Don't miss out!

Get a quick look at everything here!

Comments

• qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User
    I'm kind of surprise you guys didn't use Rex's head as a costume unlock item for the Scorching key pack.
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    winter for you , summer for me. scorching is normal summer weather.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Rex's design reminds me of InviZimals

He is more theme friendly that Blaise
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • smoothroguesmoothrogue Posts: 11 Arc User
    Why am I unable to purchase the Cosmic Key of Power Scorching Box?