test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

80's TMNT confirmed for Injustice 2

nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!

Comments

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Yeah next they should add street sharks... so they can jump over them.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    I prefer Extreme Dinosaurs​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • wrathsoul1wrathsoul1 Posts: 679 Arc User
    At this point, some fighting game would add John Cena and I would no longer be surprised anymore, as popular fighting games are slowly becoming MUGEN.
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    I thought the turtles had a Marvel origin
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    And I thought Batman/TMNT crossover comic was wierd enough. Still salty that they haven't added Killer Croc in their roster.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • wrathsoul1wrathsoul1 Posts: 679 Arc User

I thought the turtles had a Marvel origin

Their only link to Marvel was that the turtles' origins was somewhat similar to Daredevil, but taken to an extreme where it shows a possibility of what happened to the radioactive canister. Otherwise, they started in Mirage Publishing.
  • beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    so like how does this work? it makes it sound like you would be playing as all 4 turtles at once..so 4 characters you are free to swap around with one shared life bar? that is the only thing that makes sense to me.

• jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    > @beezeeze said:
    > so like how does this work? it makes it sound like you would be playing as all 4 turtles at once..so 4 characters you are free to swap around with one shared life bar? that is the only thing that makes sense to me.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be 4 turtles added to the rosters individually.
  • championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User

> @beezeeze said:

> so like how does this work? it makes it sound like you would be playing as all 4 turtles at once..so 4 characters you are free to swap around with one shared life bar? that is the only thing that makes sense to me.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be 4 turtles added to the rosters individually.

I bet they work like Triborg does. At the most, it will be a swap in and out mechanic, where you are essentially playing 4 characters on one life bar.
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!