test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Speech bubbles missing in cutscenes

Since this past Tuesday at least, when Bloodmoon ended, enemy dialog in cut scenes has just gone missing, at least in the visual form. The audio track is still there, but no visuals. NPC speech bubbles are still present in the open world maps, however.
-
Formerly @Seschat pre PWEmerger. @Seschat on the Titan boards.

Supporter of the Titan Project.

Comments

• Options
    qqafgqegqe4agqqafgqegqe4ag Posts: 15 Arc User
    Same problem. NPCs just stand there and don't say anything.
  • Options
    Often times there's no audio either. It's somewhat random however. A friend and I were doing nemesis missions back to back and sometimes when one of us would do a door mission there would be audio, and sometimes doing the same mission there would not be any audio for either of us. Speech bubbles however, seem to be completely missing in door missions.
  • Options
    wrathsoul1wrathsoul1 Posts: 679 Arc User
    I have the same problem.
  • Options
    ikonn#1068 ikonn Posts: 68 Arc User
    Same issue... this also happens in STO as well. No text for the cutscenes.
  • Options
    ebenbrooksebenbrooks Posts: 8 Arc User
    This issue is still happening. We've had no speech bubbles in cut scenes since November. This means that I can't tell what my Nemesis is saying in any of my Nemesis missions, among other things. This needs to be fixed, especially if we're going to be getting a new Nemesis mission with the Still Standing update.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    Well this sucks, I started leveling a new character via Adventure and Comic Series the last week and everything is Muted
    I realized the big impact this bug cause, Its really annoying​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    They're probably recording voice overs.
    For coming of the huge update.
    :#
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    wrathsoul1wrathsoul1 Posts: 679 Arc User

They're probably recording voice overs.
    For coming of the huge update.
    :#

The "Longest Running MMO Edition" update?