test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Creepy Perk Detective Thread

Comments

• possibly no one's fed it the right thing yet...since fenny is clearly based off the fox animatronic from five nights at freddy's, what kind of food does that specific animatronic eat in the game, assuming it eats at all (i haven't played it), and does that type of consumable exist in CO?​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User

possibly no one's fed it the right thing yet...since fenny is clearly based off the fox animatronic from five nights at freddy's, what kind of food does that specific animatronic eat in the game, assuming it eats at all (i haven't played it), and does that type of consumable exist in CO?​​

Since FnaF was based on Chuck E Cheese, I'm guessing pizza. However, we don't have a pizza consumable in CO. Even Tacos aren't meant for consumption. I'm guessing Halloween candy, but those are event items.

Maybe there's a special item meant to feed Fenny. Like how the Arcade Token was meant for the game machine.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • bringmeaslabbringmeaslab Posts: 187 Arc User
    We tested the following food consumables:

Millennium City Hotdog
    Anniversary Soda
    Anniversary Cake
    Delicious Defender Hard Candies
    Witchcraft's Magic Candy Corn
    Everlasting Gobstoppers
    Candy Cane
    Special Gingerbread Cookie
    Gumdrops
    Sugar Plums

The "Give Fenny food?" prompt only seems to appear when the hotdog, cake, and soda are all three in your character's inventory, and only after you've selected "Cheer up Fenny?" once. The other food items didn't trigger anything for us. Selecting "Give Fenny food?" causes one hotdog, soda, and cake each to be consumed, but has no other effect that we could find.

• lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    What the flying heck she said number 13 was going to be the contrived one
    edited November 2017
    Suggestion, try feeding Fenny big number of those items, say 5,5,5 (Cause Five Nights) of each. Or if you can find a 4th item that he consumes try giving them in 1,9,8,7 combinations (cause bite of 87), or 20/20/20/20
  • hopefully it isn't 1K of each like it was to get that stupid hot dog perk...​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Where does the fenny AF come from? I thought it was event.

On the food, are there non-anniversary food items named cake or soda?
  • grievehartgrievehart Posts: 192 Arc User

Millennium City Hotdog
    Anniversary Soda
    Anniversary Cake
    Everlasting Gobstoppers
    Candy Cane
    Gumdrops
    Sugar Plums

The "Give Fenny food?" prompt only seems to appear when the hotdog, cake, and soda are all three in your character's inventory, and only after you've selected "Cheer up Fenny?" once. The other food items didn't trigger anything for us. Selecting "Give Fenny food?" causes one hotdog, soda, and cake each to be consumed, but has no other effect that we could find.

Fenny being some kind of robot, maybe you should try "kinetic crunch".
  • kamokamikamokami Posts: 1,633 Arc User

Where does the fenny AF come from? I thought it was event.

On the food, are there non-anniversary food items named cake or soda?

Afaik, Fenny Plush AF comes from the winter event.....so much for not needing event items. I have it unlocked but none in my inventory.
    edited November 2017
    kamokami said:

Afaik, Fenny Plush AF comes from the winter event.....so much for not needing event items. I have it unlocked but none in my inventory.

There's a bunch of Fenny AFs from a bunch of different events (Plush isn't the same as basic Fenny I don't think), though if it's any Fenny AF you at least won't have to wait very long for an event that has one. I think I have an Anniversary unless I tossed it.
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,077 Cryptic Developer
    edited November 2017
    So, clarifying something because I've gotten a couple tells over this.
    No ZEN, Lockbox, one time only items (like things you get from a quest once), incredibly rare (like gold costume drops) or no longer dropping items are needed for triggers. Everything else is fair game.
    No event perks, Subscription perks, Veteran perks, Lockbox perks, ZEN perks (can't think of any but putting that here just in case), special reward perks (like winning the leveling/art contest in the past), perks that can only be achieved once (like tutorial), or no longer achievable perks are needed for triggers. Everything else is fair game.

I stated that event perks are not used. I never said event items were not used.​​
    It would have been better if we could interact with Fenny AFTER unlocking the plush toy af.
    Because you can't buy it from Winter Store after you've unlocked it. Forcing you to do Clarence OM in hopes that Fenny Plush doll will drop.

But i guess that's intended. Very sneaky...
    mfZ37eB.png
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter

Millennium City Hotdog
    Anniversary Soda
    Anniversary Cake
    Everlasting Gobstoppers
    Candy Cane
    Gumdrops
    Sugar Plums

Fenny being some kind of robot, maybe you should try "kinetic crunch".
    I didn't have any of those to test. Since they're account bound and I ate all mine already, I won't be able to try them until next year.

I didn't have any of those to test. Since they're account bound and I ate all mine already, I won't be able to try them until next year.

It's technically possible to get them still (there's treasure loot boxes in the UNITY 2 mission Burn Em Out that can be opened for Halloween treat bags and candies. This is probably not intended).
    Ok this is my theory. The Perk says "Show Fenny you are a fan". I think this starts an invisible checklist that you need to complete before moving to the next step of the Creepie hunt.

1) Cheer Fenny up?
    This becomes possible when you have Special Edition Action Figure: Fenny Plush Toy in your inventory or personal bank

2) Feed Fenny?
    This becomes available only when Fenny is off and ONLY if you have an Anniversary Soda, Anniversary Cake and Hot Dog in your inventory. The prompt does not appear if you only have 1 or 2 of each, and is independent of quantity you have, it will always consume 1 of each. Hotdog, Cake and Soda can be considered a full course for a party meal.

So because of this I think trying to feed him more stuff or in greater quantities will not proc anything different. I believe there is probably a 3rd) X Fenny? or more that require you to have certain specific items in your inventory.

Now, Cheer Fenny up required an item from Winter Event.
    Feed Fenny required items from Anniversary Event.
    IMO, the 3rd (and other) prompts will require items from other seasonal events, like Foxbatcon or Bloodmoon.
    The following items produced no results:

-[The Amazing Anniversary Regenerating Water Balloon Brought To You By Foxbat] -[One-Time Use Magnificant Fireworks] -[Party Bomb] -[Scare Visualizer] -[Trout Slap!] -[Cheaply-Made Ping Pong Gun] -[Lasso]

And got nothing...thing is, from the remaining events it could be anything either costumes, auras, consumables or AF
  • heartstringsk3heartstringsk3 Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    When you cheer up Fenny, does the plush action figure get removed from your inventory?

Also, so Five Nights at Freddy's takes place at a pizza place, and one of the animatronics carries a cupcake, so... are there any cupcake or pizza items?

This part's kind of grasping at straws, but any Foxbatcon stuff? Foxbat IOU, or the fish & chips or DVDs you have to buy for him in that one event mission?
  • carrionbaggagecarrionbaggage Posts: 721 Community Moderator
    edited November 2017

When you cheer up Fenny, does the plush action figure get removed from your inventory?

It stays. You can use it as many times as you like.

Tried a few suggestions, which unfortunately didn't pan out:
    • Foxbat IOU
    • Kinetik Krunch
    • set of holiday toys (Holiday Tunes CD, Winter Fun BB Gun, Matching Pen And Pencil, Snow Globe, Festive Socks)
    • Nar-Cola
    I don't know about the City-Center-vendor items from Foxbatcon. I checked those storefronts, and I don't think they dispense items outside of the event.

So far, each step has provided a clue to the next one. But I haven't noticed any changes after feeding him.
    Things Fenny says after cheering him up:
    • Hahaha!
    • Welcome to Vibora Bay Arcade!
    • Give me a treat!
    • Hello there!
    • I'm Fenny the Fox!
    We must show fenny we are fans, have you tried respectfull emotes like "salute", "worship", "thumbs up", "kiss" targeted on him ?
    Also very few chance it will work, but maybe try some words combinations in local chat near fenny; after all that mechanic has already been seen in aftershock (ellie).

Would like to test all that myself but like a lot of others i have no spare fenny plush toy in my inventory.
    I already stated in past it would be "clumsy and annoying" to lock triggers behind things unaccessable during big parts of the year and i'm a little disappointed to have to confirm it. Bad move.
    We spammed pretty much every emote at him. It didn't appear to do anything.
  • stratluverstratluver Posts: 311 Arc User
    Not sure if this means anything.

There was a mention of Kinetic Krunch. Well, all mine were removed from inventory. And that was pre-patch.​​

edited November 2017

Not sure if this means anything.

There was a mention of Kinetic Krunch. Well, all mine were removed from inventory. And that was pre-patch.​​

Kinetik Crunch has a timer. Which means it's probably not used for the creepies.
  • kamokamikamokami Posts: 1,633 Arc User
    Feeding him seemingly does nothing. Unless it's a trigger for something else....

Stuff to try after feeding him:
    - go back to the Fenny Doll in Carl's Gym and try interacting with it. Also check its info.
    - Fenny's own info is the same as that of the Socrates creepy.....go back to the Qzone and try to spawn the Socrates creepy again
    - go back to the Qzone and try spawning the Fenny creepy. Check its info

We still have some other outstanding clues:
    "You should not have done that"
    "We are going to die"
    "The end is nigh"
  • sparklisinasparklisina Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Hey guys!

So I just tried feeding/cheering/feeding/cheering one right after the other. He ate 2 hotdogs from my device bar.

And....Fenny turned into a monster and threw me across the arcade. >.> It gave me the perk, "That could have gone better."

https://imgur.com/fMUSoLp

The clue on the perk says "The cat may have answers."

Now I have another creepy checked off.

This was after the patch.

Rose_sig.png
  • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 736 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Yeah, this creepy was triggerable in the latest update. Thank you @Glass-Rose for discovering this recent trigger. I also manage to snag the info description but it clearly the same. This creepy should check off #7.

With the message "The cat may have answers", then the cat might be the next lead to the next creepy. One of the cat found in MC has the dog using the Cheshire body as well, found in the corner of AH.

EDIT: got some more screenie thanks to Wicca

Post edited by qawsada on
    Awesome find guys! I will edit the 2nd post tomorrow with this information when a mod is online since forum likes to eat 2nd post after every edit due to number of images in it.

Keep up the good job!
    Incidentally, you can get the perk even if you weren't the one who triggered fenny. Be careful if you don't want it, since once you have it you can't trigger fenny.
  • n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    Feeding Fenny unlocks the 7th Creepy
  • akaara1akaara1 Posts: 174 Arc User
    I got my token in VB for the arcade machine, got the nope nope nope perk but nothing happened when I went to QW to get the other creepy. What am I missing for the trigger? I only found one creepy in QW, cheshire. Do I need all of them in QW before the 12th one will spawn? Is it always in the same location?
    akaara1 said:

I got my token in VB for the arcade machine, got the nope nope nope perk but nothing happened when I went to QW to get the other creepy.

How long did you wait at the coordinates? It can take several minutes for that creepy to appear.
    edited November 2017

akaara1 said:

I got my token in VB for the arcade machine, got the nope nope nope perk but nothing happened when I went to QW to get the other creepy.

How long did you wait at the coordinates? It can take several minutes for that creepy to appear.

Have you tried clearing the mobs around the spot before going to it, i believe somebody said you have to be completly alone to make it appear.
    Post edited by grievehart on
    So this Fenny. Do you have to be alone to trigger his transformation as well?
    mfZ37eB.png
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
    edited November 2017

So this Fenny. Do you have to be alone to trigger his transformation as well?

No. The transformation happens regardless of the crowd. If other players are close to Fenny when someone else triggers the transformation, they will also receive the perk and creepy credit. Once a character has those, that character can no longer trigger Fenny's transformation.

Anybody with fast reflexes and curious enough had checked "Dark Fenny" 's profile ?
    (The enemy one with red HP bar, not the green hp bar friendly one)
    what are the coordinates in QW for the 12th creepy in QW after you get the nope, nope, nope. Maybe I was at the wrong spot?

okay, creepy 12 achieved:

grants perk Concerned

That text translates to "Always watching."

Clue is in the cut scene from Nope Nope Nope

those are warzone coordinates.

You also have to be alone.

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Hmm you need 4 specific items to trigger the Fenny event, this is getting overcomplicated but kind of awesome to be honest

I assume this only works with Fenny Plush and no other variation​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • atlassarnosianatlassarnosian Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    qawsada said:

With the message "The cat may have answers", then the cat might be the next lead to the next creepy. One of the cat found in MC has the dog using the Cheshire body as well, found in the corner of AH.

Found this purple, floating cheshire cat right next to the Arcade area to the right. The spinning wheel named The Game of Chance and it also says a few things such as:

Spiral: You...
    Spiral: Iffy...
    Spiral: No...
    Spiral: Unlikely...

Going up next to him has no activation bar, so it's likely there's something needed to give to him.
    @atlassarnosian
    Banner.png
    Playing CO since August 25, 2012
    Lifetime sub since July 6, 2017

YouTube|Steam|DeviantArt|FurAffinity
    "Don't call me lizard!"
  • atlassarnosianatlassarnosian Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    qawsada said:

Found this purple, floating Cheshire cat to the northwest, behind the arcade, inside of The Game of Chance with the color wheel. He has his own unique dialogue such as:
    Spiral: You...
    Spiral: Iffy...
    Spiral: Unlikely...
    Spiral: No...
    Spiral: Travesty...

He doesn't have an activation bar by the looks of it, so there must be another item that needs for him to work.
    Post edited by atlassarnosian on
    @atlassarnosian
    Banner.png
    Playing CO since August 25, 2012
    Lifetime sub since July 6, 2017

YouTube|Steam|DeviantArt|FurAffinity
    "Don't call me lizard!"
    edited November 2017
    Latest lead (maybe)....

Unlikely
    No
    Iffy
    Travesty
    You
    edited November 2017

Latest lead (maybe)....

U
    N
    I
    T
    Y

No.

**** this.

I'm out. Someone else take care of this

**** UNITY.

2nd post edited with up to date information.

As usual it will take some time for the forum to regurgitate it after eating it due to "too many links/images"
  • n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    qawsada said:

Well, the one that started the hunt figure out that based on the first four creepies, that person made a connection to Sammie in VB and that got to where we are. If that was the case, I would suspect that there are some other connections with the other three creepies. There was the Fenny Doll at VB and the Teddy Bear in the PH that might be connected to this, but I don't really know what to connect with Cheshire. I would assume it might be cowboy related. Also, the hunters notice this particular change in the Queen's Quartet and I assume this might be part of the creepy hunt.

That text has been on the tip-cup for as long as I have been playing, so at least 4+ years.
    For Fenny, does the plush fenny need to be in your inventory? I had mine following me but it did nothing. I also have a whole cake not a slice of cake, so probably need the slice of cake or plush fenny in inv or both.
    edited November 2017
    akaara1 said:

For Fenny, does the plush fenny need to be in your inventory? I had mine following me but it did nothing. I also have a whole cake not a slice of cake, so probably need the slice of cake or plush fenny in inv or both.

Yes, you need the plush toy item in your inventory. A bound/summoned version won't count. As far as I know, the cake requirement is indeed the slice, named "Anniversary Cake" without any adjectives.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    qawsada said:

Yeah, this creepy was triggerable in the latest update. Thank you @Glass-Rose for discovering this recent trigger. I also manage to snag the info description but it clearly the same. This creepy should check off #7.

the binary here says "You should not have done that."
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
    So, I feel like I've seen the dialog in some of the forum clues before; checked Aftershock to see if maybe that's where it came from. Nope (there's one soldier exclaiming "We're all going to die!", but that's generic). At this point I'm thinking maybe Nightmare Invasion.