test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Champions Anniversary Lottery

2»

Comments

• agentcanadaagentcanada Posts: 772 Arc User
    Hey xparibax, I'm having a hard time drawing your character or even finding a pose and the problem is your description on your reference pic.
    It reads Age: Looks Apprx. 9 years. You character looks to be about 14 yrs old, but that could just limitations of the charatcer creator.
    Height: 5 foot. That's actually pretty tall for a 9 yrs old girl.
    Weight 100 Lbs. That's actually pretty heavy for 9 yrs. as well.
    Build: Slender. Matches your picture but seems at odds with the written description.
    Now I know your a clone so actual physical age and physical appearance can be vastly different things so are you actually 9 years old and look older (early teens) or am I missing something?
    AC
  • xparibaxxparibax Posts: 123 Arc User
    She's the clone of one of my 7foot 40olbs Snookums clones [ and another hero] so height is right, weight i totally guessed on. :) She was made in March so looks 9 is what, 6 months old? and thats the best I could do in the tailor. [14, really? Dang. I tried making her look younger then the 12 year old elf...]

It's the Champions Online Anniversary of course but it's also the Anniversary of the Silver Age Sentinels and of the supergroup's leader Rune (sort of). Happy Birthday Rune, I hope you enjoyed the day and the company! HER wanted to hear the tale of your hatching and Gamora wanted to be the one to spank you.
    RuneCosmic1:

I haven't forgotten you xparibax, you're up next, but I might miss the anniversary deadline.
    AC
  • prestochangoprestochango Posts: 196 Arc User
    Watch that hand,Rune!
    Lol, very true Presto. It took awhile but the second Anniversary Lottery winner's picture is finally posted "Congratz to Natasha!"
    CakeSlice01:

Happy Anniversary Champions from Natasha and Agent Canada!
    AC
  • xparibaxxparibax Posts: 123 Arc User
    Sorry for the late reply, I was out of town and didnt have internet for a bit... this is Fantastic! She looks so happy! I love the icing-kick splotch!
    Thank you so much AC!!

No worries, I'm just glad you got o see it. Oh and welcome back.
    AC
  • iamruneiamrune Posts: 927 Arc User
    edited November 2017

It's the Champions Online Anniversary of course but it's also the Anniversary of the Silver Age Sentinels and of the supergroup's leader Rune (sort of). Happy Birthday Rune, I hope you enjoyed the day and the company! HER wanted to hear the tale of your hatching and Gamora wanted to be the one to spank you.
    RuneCosmic1:

I haven't forgotten you xparibax, you're up next, but I might miss the anniversary deadline.
    AC

Oh man. I saw this [and commented on it] on my guild forums, but missed this cross post.

I love it, AC! Also, Rune is generally a gentleman, but he is also an old-school ladies man, and he isn't immune to misreading a queue or two especially when alien culture is involved, so it was probably just a misunderstanding!

I love that you got his height correct, too. It isn't that Rune is short, it's that Her is like 6'4" tall, and Gamora is 6'1 ish, and Rune is "average height", that is true normal human average height, not "Average for a paranormal" or anything. He's like 5'10", as an intentional deconstruction of tall leader type heroes.
2»