What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Creepy Perk Detective Thread

Comments

• grievehartgrievehart Posts: 192 Arc User
    "
    deadman20 said:

akaara1 wrote: »

If you look at the first post on the page it says you need to have certain perks, do you guys have all the perks in game? Also mentions having certain items in your inventory. Not sure what we need in our inventories but might be worth looking into.

This does give me the idea that it could involve getting perks through the event item trade-ins, although that would probably make it too hard to have as a trigger. We'll just have to figure out which perk or item it is that we need.​​"

I doubt about events tradable perks. For the simple reason events are only temporary, so that would imply associated perks are unobtainable during big parts of year. Would be clumsy and annoying to lock triggers behind that.

Moreover, based on what we can observe on how has been resolved 12th creepy, which is probably one of the most elaborated,
    i suppose (and heavily hope) perks involved in creepy triggering are entirely new and obtained in creepy hunt process:
    example: the nope nope nope perk, which triggers 12th creepy, is obtained at VB arcade with an item.
    Same thing for items, the "arcade token", trigerring the nope nope nope perk is a completely new item.
    I doubt old items will have any use in creepy resolution.
    ( This make me think, do not bother try to interact PH teddy with old item "finkle foundry mechateddy part" in your inventory, there is no interaction possible)

Would be cool to have a confirmation from Kaizerin or somebody in contact with her about "perks and items". Am i right and all those are entirely new and related to creepy hunt, or am i completly wrong and we have to deal with hundreds of pre existing perks to hope triggering some creepies ?

kamokami said:

Well we dealt about 5M dmg to the Teddy and nothing happened. Noticed that if you keep clearing your target and retarget him his portrait changes but that's about it. Other than him changing his position every now and then.

I am almost certain the Teddy is a clue but no idea what for. Might have to gather more clues to find out.

There are several teddies. Not just one in VB Powerhouse contest wings.
    Millenium city, desert, canada, monster island, lemuria, vibora bay, canada crisis and desert crisis PH contest wings (not sure if the last two are separated instances of the non crisis instances, they have the same name)

So maybe at least 6 people (or 8 if crisis instances are separated from non crisis instances) attacking all teddies at the same time can do something.

• kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
    edited October 2017
    None require event specific perks. Don't rule out any existing items, however.
    kaizerin said:

None require event specific perks. Don't rule out any existing items, however.

What about old pre existing perks ? Can those be a requiered condition to trigger anything creepy related ?

Yes.
    kaizerin said:

Yes.

Arf. This will really complicate things.
    It means that all what have been tested and invistigated by creepy hunters until now and proved to not work, may only be the consequence of not having some old perks...
    And considering the huge number of perks in that game, and the very low number of people to have all these, i suppose the creepies mysteries will remain mysterious a long time.

Anyway, thanks you kaizerin for those informations.
  • lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    I've been farming perks for a while already, however the process is slow, specially with how little information there is available on where to find certain Lore perks.

Also there are things like the Therakiel Temple lore perks which are completely random generated, requiring multiple runs of meticulously inspecting every corner.
    lezard21 said:

I've been farming perks for a while already, however the process is slow, specially with how little information there is available on where to find certain Lore perks.

Also there are things like the Therakiel Temple lore perks which are completely random generated, requiring multiple runs of meticulously inspecting every corner.

If it can help you: http://web.archive.org/web/20130916004419/http://www.champions-online-wiki.com:80/wiki/Perks

This will not solve the random aspect of therakiel perks but can be usefull for a lot of other perks.

• deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    Imagine that we need a few perks that if missed become unobtainable, like "We Are The Champions" and Crowns of Krim ones if we miss a lorebook from locations that become locked up after their mission completes. I don't think any of these are ones are the trigger, but perhaps we're looking at this wrong. Maybe it isn't necessarily a perk, but an item just like the arcade token for Creepie 13? The trigger to get that item may be a perk-locked though, I don't know.

If the next Creepie in our sights is the Fenny in Vibora, we've exhausted a lot of ideas on it already. We're either overthinking the solution or missing something important at this stage.​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • atlassarnosianatlassarnosian Posts: 169 Arc User

But of course. ;)
    (Warning, spoiler to what the Creepie is/looks like. Don't look if you don't want spoilers.)

Absolute blast finding this with a few SG mates. We all pitched in ideas until we found the things which matched. This screenie was totally pay-off. I couldn't have asked for a better shot of her :3

Has nobody made a connection to the lookalike similarities between whatever this thing is and Infinite from Sonic Forces?

@atlassarnosian
    Banner.png
    Playing CO since August 25, 2012
    Lifetime sub since July 6, 2017

YouTube|Steam|DeviantArt|FurAffinity
    "Don't call me lizard!"
  • n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    I have been searching Monster Island while holding the [Home Loan Installment], but the character I have been on hasn't done much in the way of MI missions, so that could be a hitch. The text of the loan installment suggests the property is beachfront with exotic flora and fauna, and possibly where giant monsters or rogue mutant experiments may crash it... sounds like slither beach to me.

I also bought 12 of them (discarding them because they are unique) hoping perhaps it would unlock a bonus purchase like a property deed... no luck there either.
    edited October 2017
    Has nobody made a connection to the lookalike similarities between whatever this thing is and Infinite from Sonic Forces?

Awe, but S̢͖̺͖̠̤̤͔ͫͥͮ̓ͤO͇͎̹̰͕̲̤͆͋̒̃̐̆ͨ̊C̷̨̳̄͑̕R̸̫̲̻̻͈̻̼̝̃͋͛͌ͤ͟A̡̭ͪ̄̀̌͌̈ͩͥT̗̞͔̄ͤ͒̽͑ͬ̒ͧE̅̉̈͑̔̇̿̚͏̞S̨̜͎̯͉͍̰̹͙̎̄̊̓͐̐̒ͪ͠ doesn't have an edgy theme song.
    Purely coincidence, though!

To clarify some things:
    No ZEN, Lockbox, one time only items (like things you get from a quest once), incredibly rare (like gold costume drops) or no longer dropping items are needed for triggers. Everything else is fair game.
    No event perks, Subscription perks, Veteran perks, Lockbox perks, ZEN perks (can't think of any but putting that here just in case), special reward perks (like winning the leveling/art contest in the past), perks that can only be achieved once (like tutorial), or no longer achievable perks are needed for triggers. Everything else is fair game.​​
    edited October 2017
    kaizerin said:

Awe, but S̢͖̺͖̠̤̤͔ͫͥͮ̓ͤO͇͎̹̰͕̲̤͆͋̒̃̐̆ͨ̊C̷̨̳̄͑̕R̸̫̲̻̻͈̻̼̝̃͋͛͌ͤ͟A̡̭ͪ̄̀̌͌̈ͩͥT̗̞͔̄ͤ͒̽͑ͬ̒ͧE̅̉̈͑̔̇̿̚͏̞S̨̜͎̯͉͍̰̹͙̎̄̊̓͐̐̒ͪ͠ doesn't have an edgy theme song.

Am I doing this right :D ?

(p.s: this might be affecting my sanity)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    i'd like to know how you even translate glitch text to a readable format

EDIT: nevermind, i figured out how

so, if the words with glitch text on them are the clues...it seems there's something related to socrates

now, AFAIK, there are no action figures related to socrates (unless you count the cybermind ones), but there ARE some socrates-related costume pieces (Socrates Process Helmet being one of them - probably more but that was all i could find on the AH)

however, i do think that costume piece is out of a lockbox, which disqualifies it as a possible creepy trigger item

there's also the possibility of something inside the first two cybermind missions, Fatal Error and RAID Array​​
    Post edited by legendarylycan#5411 on
    #LegalizeAwoo
    i'd like to know how you even translate glitch text to a readable format

EDIT: nevermind, i figured out how

so, if the words with glitch text on them are the clues...it seems there's something related to socrates

now, AFAIK, there are no action figures related to socrates (unless you count the cybermind ones), but there ARE some socrates-related costume pieces (Socrates Process Helmet being one of them - probably more but that was all i could find on the AH)

however, i do think that costume piece is out of a lockbox, which disqualifies it as a possible creepy trigger item

there's also the possibility of something inside the first two cybermind missions, Fatal Error and RAID Array

We went and looked into the super/subscript text and had a crazy conversation over it. Here's the discussion we had, with a few things snipped because we want the meat of it here:

[20:56] [Creepies] Tempus Fugit: SmiveOcCReAhdiTeruESh is all of the recognizeable letters in the last gibberish
    [20:56] [Creepies] Tempus Fugit: the small letters are super or sub script
    [20:57] [Creepies] Fenrir: mi veceh dieruh
    [20:57] [Creepies] Tempus Fugit: https://r12a.github.io/apps/conversion/
    [20:57] [Creepies] Fenrir: aaah it's in french
    [20:58] [Creepies] Fenrir: :v
    [20:58] [Creepies] Turando: I'll look into getting text out of the Super and Subscripts myself. What I'm reading off of it right now doesn't exactly match what you've put up.
    [20:58] [Creepies] Turando: Maybe it's another message.
    [20:59] [Creepies] Tempus Fugit: I just cut the string and pasted it into the input box on that page
    [20:59] [Creepies] Tempus Fugit: copied rather
    [20:59] [Creepies] Vice: I'm pretty sure there's a 12 step course for you guys
    [21:00] [Creepies] Kaiser Behemoth: alright added this chat to pidgin
    [21:00] [Creepies] Fenrir: lmao
    [21:00] [Creepies] Fenrir: coach
    [21:00] [Creepies] Vice: Yeah
    [21:00] [Creepies] Vice: LOL
    [21:01] [Creepies] Turando: :3
    [21:02] [Creepies] Kaiser Behemoth: wait i obtained the same exact result than panta by just using a dubious origin program
    [21:02] [Creepies] Tempus Fugit: all I did was paste the string into something that expanded it
    [21:03] [Creepies] Tempus Fugit: and then the translator I hoped would help but didn't
    [21:03] [Creepies] Vice: Did you just use google translator
    [21:03] [Creepies] Vice: ?
    [21:04] [Creepies] Tempus Fugit: no, it's translating unicode into other encodings
    [21:05] [Creepies] Kaiser Behemoth: if you read it in a spiral it forms: he ruid he cevim
    [21:05] [Creepies] Kaiser Behemoth: :D
    [21:07] [Creepies] Turando: It's not french.
    [21:07] [Creepies] Turando: It's Italian.
    [21:07] [Creepies] Fenrir: you fucking trolling
    [21:07] [Creepies] Turando: It translates to "We are going to die"
    [21:07] [Creepies] Turando: No, I'm not.
    [21:07] [Creepies] Fenrir: oh yeah you are trolling
    [21:07] [Creepies] Fenrir: what
    [21:07] [Creepies] Turando: I went and translated "mi vece die ruh"
    [21:08] [Creepies] Turando: That's what I got.
    [21:08] [Creepies] Tempus Fugit: there's an h in there
    [21:08] [Creepies] Turando: Yes, I know.
    [21:08] [Creepies] Turando: It started detecting german.
    [21:09] [Creepies] Turando: And got upset so I swapped places with the E and H in Veceh.
    [21:09] [Creepies] Turando: Because searches wanted to use that spelling instead.
    [21:09] [Creepies] Turando: During the process of removing the H it finally translated to English.
    [21:09] [Creepies] Turando: And "We are going to die" is what I got.
    [21:09] [Creepies] Kaiser Behemoth: it translates the same to spanish
    [21:10] [Creepies] Tempus Fugit: so respawn points? :)
    [21:10] [Creepies] Turando: Possibly, I dunno.
    [21:11] [Creepies] Ral'drekton: With EVIMCEIDHEURHSOCRATES you can spell out "hero, use, device" and you are left with matrcsih
    [21:12] [Creepies] Ral'drekton: haha
    [21:12] [Creepies] Turando: Many many hints all in one little message.
    [21:12] [Creepies] Ral'drekton: matrcsih could be some word
    [21:12] [Creepies] Vixika: but could we apply these hints
    [21:12] [Creepies] Turando: I have no idea.
    [21:13] [Creepies] Turando: So, "we are going to die" and "hero, use, device" right?

These may just be coincidental discoveries, but they are interesting things we found.

Personally, If this were a thing to look into, I'd want to stare at Resurrection devices and that Hermes Respawn thingy.​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)

Creepies channel is a very very special place:

This seems like a prime location for something creepy to happen:

1465.54 254.27 3522.72 in Lemuria

• kamokamikamokami Posts: 1,633 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Any theories about this quote? From patch notes here
    kaizerin said:

Fixed a bug where the female Werewolf Monstrous heads had ear scaling in oď̯d̯̑ ̕places.

P͍̎é̦r̛̩k̫̅s̜͘
    ​​

Also, I just noticed that the Fight Area scoreboard has been changed...

Previously, it only had 2 screens of scores, as shown in these old screen caps.
    Regarding the super and sub script of the (ZALGO) text translator, those junk letters are probably nothing, as they are generated by the process of zalgo-fying the text.

http://www.marlborotech.com/Zalgo.html
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    n8mcd said:

Also, I just noticed that the Fight Area scoreboard has been changed...

Previously, it only had 2 screens of scores, as shown in these old screen caps.

seems like they added the names of our current devs...and fenny

Regarding the "We are going to die!" and "Use the device" only thing I can think of is that sunken deathray in Lemuria. That, or the final nem mission "Deathray demolision".
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    From the look on the perk icon and the fact that it's socrates related, I'm interested in checking out if any of it is related to the Cybermind mission series, which is also the last time any of us saw Socrates directly threatened.
    edited November 2017
    iamrune wrote: »
    From the look on the perk icon and the fact that it's socrates related, I'm interested in checking out if any of it is related to the Cybermind mission series, which is also the last time any of us saw Socrates directly threatened.

I'm thinking that those perks are just relating to that one particular creepie. The other needed perks that could unlock the other creepies may show up with icons similar to the arc which they have a major role in, assuming that the remaining creepies are also NPCs like the Socrates one.

If this is the case, maybe we should look into unique story-arc perks and search for clues regarding specific characters. Therakial may be a creepie on his own.

ALSO! Perks related to clues in the Creepie hunt will appear under Exploration.​​

edited November 2017
    Just went through Fatal Error very very slowly and checked every single pixel I could find in there. Don't know if anything in there is a clue or not but here are some things to consider.

1. Socrates pulses red during the initial cutscene and if you run past Silverback without triggering the cutscene. This is presumably to indicate that he's been hacked, but it could also be a hint? Did he always pulse red?

Also, Socrates in MC is not a valid target for devices to be used on it. But the Socrates in Fatal Error can have devices be used on it.

3. There are several places with binary text.
    mission text
    01000100 01100001 01100001 01101110
    "Daan"

starting cutscene:
    01000100 01100001 01101110 01001101 01100001 01101110 01000100 01100001
    "DanManDa"

2nd cutscene:
    01000100 01100001 01101110 01001101
    "DanM"

Carrier Wave:
    Malfunctioning Overseer: 01000100 01100001 01101110 01001101 01100001 01101110
    "DanMan"

Screen info:

Could the stuff under "Technical Information" be a clue of some kind? Location of DanMan?

See numbers at bottom left of screen...possible clue?

Per the screenshots, binary translations, and some of the mob titles this DanMan seems to be the name of the virus...but maybe there's more to it?

(related to a separate discussion, looks like I do have the Daikaiju perk and title...thought it was just Kaiju earlier. And have the Firewall perk as well to defeat 5k villainous processes - neither of these seem to do much for me atm)
    Post edited by kamokami on
    Lol,

4 8 15 16 23 42 are the cursed numbers constantly involved in various things in "LOST" series
    Ok, time out for Vixy. No more Creepy hunting for you for a week :lol:
    edited November 2017
    Reviewing the scores I posted, and noting the difference:

Starting with LISSA, the remaining entries are new (and LISSA's score has been changed), with the exception of 2007 STDIO and 2007 RMBLE which remain the same.

Those scores and names, for easier examination are:
    • 5956 LISSA (formerly 5621 LISSA)
    • 5800 AME
    • 5780 RAGGD
    • 5775 KAIS
    • 5151 GDFLY
    • 4980 EDICT
    • 4500 ACAYN
    • 3705 SPLOS
    • 3267 CRUSH
    • 2062 FENNY
    • 2007 STUDIO
    • 2007 RMBLE
    • 640 TOYS
    • 60 LIKES
    I have bolded KAIS because this seems to be her baby, along with Fenny, Toys, and Likes because they seem to be particularly... curious. The other new ones may be developers or something else; I don't have their staffing roster so I can't say.

I should also point out, this machine is plainly visible from the SOCRATES video game machine (Monster Attack after the perk is earned).
    Post edited by n8mcd on
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    n8mcd said:

Reviewing the scores I posted, and noting the difference:

Starting with LISSA, the remaining entries are new (and LISSA's score has been changed), with the exception of 2007 STDIO and 2007 RMBLE which remain the same.

• 5956 LISSA (formerly 5621 LISSA)
    • 5800 AME
    • 5780 RAGGD
    • 5775 KAIS
    • 5151 GDFLY
    • 4980 EDICT
    • 4500 ACAYN
    • 3705 SPLOS
    • 3267 CRUSH
    • 2062 FENNY
    • 2007 STUDIO
    • 2007 RMBLE
    • 640 TOYS
    • 60 LIKES
    I have bolded KAIS because this seems to be her baby, along with Fenny, Toys, and Likes because they seem to be particularly... curious. The other new ones may be developers or something else; I don't have their staffing roster so I can't say.
    AME, GDFLY, EDICT, ACAYN, SPLOS, CRUSH all CO-related people (devs, GMs, community) though not all current. Don't recognize the rest, though I agree on your bolded list.

FENNY LIKES TOYS is an obvious option, but I can't think of any toys we haven't tested.
    FENNY LIKES TOYS....

Have we tried every action figure related to Socrates and every action figure related to Friday Nights at Freddie's?

Thinking of the teddies
    I do not know how, when, or why, but VB Fenny profile seems to have changed since last time i checked it

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000
    01110011 01101000 01101111 01110101
    01101100 01100100 01000000 01101110
    01101111 01110100 00100000 01101000
    01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000
    01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101
    00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001
    01110100 00101110

"You should@not have done that."

Again. Weird.
    It changed after we found the Socrates creepy.

Are you 100% sure about this?
    I cannot remind when i last checked it, but it was really really recent, and socrates creepy had already been discovered

Are you 100% sure about this?
    I cannot remind when i last checked it, but it was really really recent, and socrates creepy had already been discovered
    It was noticed a while back, not sure why it's not mentioned in this thread. I don't have an exact date.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    n8mcd wrote: »

5956 LISSA (formerly 5621 LISSA)
    5800 AME
    5780 RAGGD
    5775 KAIS
    5151 GDFLY
    4980 EDICT
    4500 ACAYN
    3705 SPLOS
    3267 CRUSH
    2062 FENNY
    2007 STUDIO
    2007 RMBLE
    640 TOYS
    60 LIKES

you know, some or all of those numbers could be map coordinates, especially the ones that (were...stupid vanilla) bolded

though, for which zone i don't know - i'd presume vibora bay, but it could be ANY zone​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
    Could also consider action figures 60, 62, and 64. Though requiring BASH Lucha Silver seems malicious. 62 is the baby dino which seems promising. Could also go talk to the toy master.

you know, some or all of those numbers could be map coordinates, especially the ones that (were...stupid vanilla) bolded

though, for which zone i don't know - i'd presume vibora bay, but it could be ANY zone​​

AFAIK, the only zone large enough to support coordinates larger than 5k is MC.

Another note regarding "FENNY LIKES TOYS" is that the play tokens come from Sammie's dolls which....are toys. There's a doll in the Arcade between Fenny and the Arcade Machine used for the Socrates perk. And it's been hinted that some triggers require you to have items in your inventory.

The dolls could be those items. Currently I have all but Rose and I know that people who have comepleted the mission a long time ago also tried messing with Fenny to no effect. So maybe the trick is to collect all the dolls and not turn them in, but instead bring them to Fenny?
    kamokami said:

There's a doll in the Arcade between Fenny and the Arcade Machine used for the Socrates perk.

Yeah, noticed that one. I supposed it was a hint to help us find relation between sammies dolls and VB arcade for the socrates creepy.

I found another one while searching for some kind of energy source in VB.
    When i look to VB arcade Fenny robot stance, leaned against the wall, apparently exhausted, i think it runned out of power.
    Maybe a part of the solution is to reanimate him with some kind of energy source.
    My first thought was to look at the zombie event in VB, the generator power energy cores. You even use one of those energy cores in some quest for juriryg, do not remind which one. Apparently we cannot get that energy core without the said quest.
    So i went looking to juriryg garage for something usefull and i saw that strange voodoo doll

It is on the left of garage main entrance, behind the boxes, against the wall, a weird voodoo doll in a suit, stabbed in eye, arm and leg with knives.

That doll may be a hint and makes me think theres something to find around near garage, like the arcade doll was a hint to sammies dolls quest.

Sorry double post, but edit is bugged on this forum

Just run into another weird thing:

Near juriryg's garage is the maze.
    I ran through it from south to north entrance and get a yellow comment saying:
    " A hollow voice says Plugh! "

Has this comment always been there or is it new ?

Run through it from north to south, searching in every corner for something which would have popped but found nothing.

The doll next to Juryrig isn't new unless it also got added to the alert version of the map.
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    so leveling by missions has an advantage. more perks done
    I've tried buying 12 of the deed too, years ago. nothing
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

The doll next to Juryrig isn't new unless it also got added to the alert version of the map.

There is also a totem pole around back I don't recall, and something that looks like some sort of tribal mask or shield on the other side by the shipping crates. I don't recall them from before, though I doubt they are new, but that doesn't mean they are not clues. It would be prudent to utilize existing content whenever possible to avoid the Conspicously Light Patch TV Trope.

well walking up to Fenny with all of Sammie's dolls in my inventory didn't do anything
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 766 Arc User
    Danman is referring to cybermind, his first name is Daniel.​​
    [NbK]XStorm
  • beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    also I am pretty sure all those references to Danman in fatal err0r have always been there, though I suppose it is possible that they have changed the text in some way to provide additional clues.

n8mcd wrote: »

5956 LISSA (formerly 5621 LISSA)
    5800 AME
    5780 RAGGD
    5775 KAIS
    5151 GDFLY
    4980 EDICT
    4500 ACAYN
    3705 SPLOS
    3267 CRUSH
    2062 FENNY
    2007 STUDIO
    2007 RMBLE
    640 TOYS
    60 LIKES

though, for which zone i don't know - i'd presume vibora bay, but it could be ANY zone

Since the quote "Fenny Likes Toys" translates to the coordinates of 2062, 60, 640, I decided to check them out in Vibora. They lead directly to the top of the small Hotel building directly north across the street of the Windsong Mall. I didn't find anything around the immediate area there.

I made both of the two only possible numbers negative for different coordinates to make 2062, -60, -640. This led to the docks where Dockside Dustup took place. More specifically the area underneath the warehouse. Thinking that this was just another general location given, I scanned around both under and on the docks. Nothing found there either.

Those coordinates are unreachable in QWZ. And trying to use them in the order they were given (2062, 640, 60) in Vibora makes them too high up in the air and under ground to reach. I think I just don't have the trigger necessary to activate them. Perhaps others might go to the same locations and achieve better results?

I do think that the arcade scores are a hint. If they were meant to be just decoration then they wouldn't have been given in the order they were on that screen.​​

2062 60 640 (putting them in the order fenny loves toys) is the entrance to Carl's Gym in MC. Not finding anything obvious though.
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    What about "Toys love Fenny"?
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
    Because the SOCRATES video game turns into a 'Monster Attack' video game after you get the NOPE perk from it, I suspected that Lemurian Invasion may be a possible location for a creepy or further clues. I spent some time scouring the LI instance (after it completed) looking for anything 'creepy' but found nothing. A more detailed search may still turn something up.

If the arcade video game is a clue at all, it may be pointing to Slither Beach on Monster Island, which is also where I think the Home Loan Installement may be pointing to. There is a lot of ground to cover out there, a lair, and a permenantly open instance, so it may take some time to rule it out (or in).
  • carrionbaggagecarrionbaggage Posts: 721 Community Moderator
    edited November 2017

2062 60 640 (putting them in the order fenny loves toys) is the entrance to Carl's Gym in MC. Not finding anything obvious though.

The plot thickens.

Inside Carl's Gym is a Fenny Doll inside a hamper. image
    Interact with it to receive the Strange Encounter perk. The text "Maybe someone forgot it." pops up.
  • carrionbaggagecarrionbaggage Posts: 721 Community Moderator
    edited November 2017
    Credit for this next part goes to the Scooby-Doo-level detective skills of @bringmeaslab:

After obtaining the Strange Encounter perk, walk up to Fenny (in the Vibora Bay arcade) with a Special Edition Action Figure: Fenny Plush Toy in your inventory (not bound or summoned...a copy of the item in your inventory). You'll get a prompt to "cheer up" Fenny. Upon doing so, he'll power up for several minutes.

While powered up, Fenny spouts a few choice lines of dialogue. Among them is "Give me a treat!"

Armed with a Millennium City Hot Dog, some of us received a prompt to feed Fenny while he was powered-down. Doing so consumes the hot dog, but does not appear to do anything else. Sometimes it consumed an Anniversary Soda. Some of us did not receive the feeding prompt. We currently do not know exactly what requirements are necessary for the feeding prompt, or what feeding Fenny achieves.
    Post edited by carrionbaggage on