test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

FC.31.20170913.11 - Bug Fixes

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,091 Cryptic Developer
edited October 2017 in PTS - The Archive
Misc
  • Fixed a bug where ranks 2 and 3 of Pestilence were not triggering its damage effect.
  • Fixed a bug where the Moonstruck advantages weren't working for the appropriate user.
  • Fixed a bug where Debilitating Poison was not being refreshed by Poison refresh effects.
  • Fixed a bug where the ZEN store Werewolf become devices were using the same costumes as the Bite Lycans. Their costumes have been restored to their previous versions.
  • Fixed a bug where the Pestilent Cloud device sold in the Bloodmoon store only had 1 charge.
  • Fixed a bug where the Savage archetype unlock in the Bloodmoon store was giving out the wrong archetype. If you bought this archetype from the Bloodmoon store, please contact support to have the proper archetype given to you. This cannot be fixed retroactively.
  • Fixed a bug where the legacy (versions released many years ago) Nimbus of Force device had higher values than intended. This was an error introduced last patch. Both legacy and new versions should now have the same values.
​​

Comments

• Options
    qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User
    The refreshing poison adv works again. Thanks for the quick fix.
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    I had the same problem with the anniversary event. Bought the Fist got given the Master. So I just saved up more points and got the Fist, since it couldn't give it to me twice.
    --------------
    Bug: the old Kinetic crunch, says it is now bind to acct on pickup and gives xp boost but it doesn't. It binds and will go in the device tray but the writing remains the same and you can't use it.

The new kinetic crunch works fine.
    -------------
    Thank you for taking the timers off the heal items. I like having the candy corn at various times.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    I forget, are we allowed to post comments in the forums when customer support gets things really wrong? Despite what Kaiserin posted above, I was just told that the Pestilent Cloud device I bought from the Bloodmoon vendor was a 1 use device and that I had to purchase another one if I wanted to use it again. Hopefully directing CS to this page will get me a permanent version of the device.

Pleased to report that they refunded my coins so that I can purchase it again :)
    Post edited by jaazaniah1 on
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
This discussion has been closed.