test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Blood Moon is Full

edict#8422 edict Posts: 108 Cryptic Developer
Grisly ghouls, terrible tombs, lots of doom – who can resist the thrill? Join in the ongoing Bloodmoon event! This week, the event store will add costumes to help fight against those who can be found without the will for getting down. Get your Living Sword, to fight ancient ones, or the Spiked Collar for more threatening looks. Getting around? Take wing! With the Lunar Wing vehicle, or mow them down with the Shadow Sickle Vehicle.

You’ll find Bloodmoon themed items in the Zen store as well! For 525 Zen, the Wild Speed travel power transforms you into a spirit wolf. So, get your howl on! The transformation gives you faster than superspeed…speed. Attacks? You’ll be going too fast for that.

Now that you’re thrilling to the Bloodmoon groove, you’ll want to emote all about it. Obtain rank 3 defeat perks by taking out Dogz, Sovereing Sons, Trey Kings, Nephilim and Evil Spirits and you can acquire the Zombie Dance emote!

--Edict

(Seriously, I love this emote. Check it out here)

Comments

• mawaynemawayne Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    "...be found without the will for getting down..."

Well played. ;)
    Post edited by mawayne on
  • circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User

You’ll find Bloodmoon themed items in the Zen store as well! For 525 Zen, the Wild Speed travel power transforms you into a spirit wolf. So, get your howl on! The transformation gives you faster than superspeed…speed. Attacks? You’ll be going too fast for that.

Any chance, we'll be able to let the wolf change size, if our toon is small or big?, that be a wonderful addition, or even non-transparent one?
    Psi.
  • carrionbaggagecarrionbaggage Posts: 721 Community Moderator

Obtain rank 3 defeat perks by taking out Dogz, Sovereing Sons, Trey Kings, Nephilim and Evil Spirits and you can acquire the Zombie Dance emote!

The New Shadows defeat perk is also required.
  • riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    Anyone have s pic of "Wild Speed?" It will be a few days until I have a gaming computer.
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Any chance you could in-announce all those things that are over a month out of date? I had to scroll down several pages to find this...
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    you had top scroll down for this?

PUPPY travel power.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited October 2017

Anyone have s pic of "Wild Speed?" It will be a few days until I have a gaming computer.

here you go, look here
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/10688694-the-blood-moon-is-full
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • tigerofcachticetigerofcachtice Posts: 551 Arc User

Now that you’re thrilling to the Bloodmoon groove, you’ll want to emote all about it. Obtain rank 3 defeat perks by taking out Dogz, Sovereing Sons, Trey Kings, Nephilim and Evil Spirits and you can acquire the Zombie Dance emote!

--Edict

(Seriously, I love this emote. Check it out here)

Ya that's really cool, is the emote account-wide (like the awesome dance from the anniversary) please?

And is obtaining it limited to this Blood Moon period?
    Banner%20Try%20Again.jpg
    More action at Champions Online Comics @ http://co-comics.webs.com
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,023 Arc User
    edited October 2017

Ya that's really cool, is the emote account-wide (like the awesome dance from the anniversary) please?
    YES, the emote is account wide
    And is obtaining it limited to this Blood Moon period?
    NO, the emote has nothing to do with Bloodmoon, all the enemies required are not even part of bloodmoon (Dogz, Sovereign Sons, Trey Kings, New Shadows & Nephilim in Vibora Bay, Evil Spirits in Canada)
    you can get it any time you want, this is a permanent perk​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • tigerofcachticetigerofcachtice Posts: 551 Arc User
    Cool, thx, this just leaves the most important question:

So which is the dev with all these sweet moves you mocapped for the new animations?

They're really, really good.
    Banner%20Try%20Again.jpg
    More action at Champions Online Comics @ http://co-comics.webs.com
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User

Cool, thx, this just leaves the most important question:

So which is the dev with all these sweet moves you mocapped for the new animations?

They're really, really good.

I'm pretty sure they just reused an existing emote from one of Cryptic's game (STO/NW) and put it here. Devs might deny it tho.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,023 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    I'm pretty sure they just reused an existing emote from one of Cryptic's game (STO/NW) and put it here. Devs might deny it tho.

Those are fresh new animations from a new animator
    Nothing to do with STO or NW (the latter which we cannot get stuff from)​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!