test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release Notes 10/17/2017

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,095 Cryptic Developer
Misc
  • Fixed a bug where ranks 2 and 3 of Pestilence were not triggering its damage effect.
  • Fixed a bug where the Moonstruck advantages weren't working for the appropriate user.
  • Fixed a bug where Debilitating Poison was not being refreshed by Poison refresh effects.
  • Fixed a bug where the ZEN store Werewolf become devices were using the same costumes as the Bite Lycans. Their costumes have been restored to their previous versions.
  • Fixed a bug where the Pestilent Cloud device sold in the Bloodmoon store only had 1 charge.
  • Fixed a bug where the Savage archetype unlock in the Bloodmoon store was giving out the wrong archetype. If you bought this archetype, please contact support to have the proper archetype given to you. This cannot be fixed retroactively.
  • Fixed a bug where the legacy (versions released years ago) Nimbus of Force device had high values than intended. This was an error introduced last patch. Both Legacy and new versions should have the same values.
​​

Comments

• Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    Thanks a bunch for fixing these sooner than later.
    :)

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    rerrotrerrot Posts: 80 Arc User
    The wrong archetype.... what archetype unlocked? The Cursed?
  • Options
    n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    rerrot said:

Void
  • Options
    n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    So what about that unfulfulled Cape Glide Unlock from the last event?

Also, some/most all of the other Bloodmoon Devices are not matching up with the legacy Bloodmoon devices, did those get fixed?
  • Options
    n8mcd said:

rerrot said:

Void
    The Void? But that AT isn't of the nightmares event?
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    rerrot said:

n8mcd said:

rerrot said:

Void
    The Void? But that AT isn't of the nightmares event?
    Wrong AT is/was unlocked. No matter what event it's from.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    But if you have unlocked The Void before of this event... i say that because i have unlocked the void before and this past sunday unlocked the savage but... now i need see if it's unlocked...
    Post edited by rerrot on
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,067 Arc User
    rerrot said:

But if you have unlocked The Void before of this event... i say that because i have unlocked the void before and this past sunday unlocked the savage but... now i need see if it's unlocked...

Basically:

If you unlocked The Savage AT during the Bloodmoon Event, it incorrectly granted the Void AT as an unlock. This has been fixed.

But you must contact customer support in order to have the correct AT unlocked for you.
  • Options
    pjz99pjz99 Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    What happens if you created a character with the Void unlocked incorrectly?

e: because I did that :3
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    well... if "That cannot be fixed retroactively" give the 650 turakian coins for buy again the AT, no?
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    rerrot said:

well... if "That cannot be fixed retroactively" give the 650 turakian coins for buy again the AT, no?

That means it can't be fixed in an automated way and requires customer support, not that it can't be fixed at all.
  • Options
    m4sherman68m4sherman68 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Looks like a Dev clicked the email from that Nigerian Prince and messed up the servers... lol
  • Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Tried the Moonstruck's Midnight Frenzy adv with Howl synergy. Howl's cd is still too long to refresh Furious on time, even at R3. It also feel like I'm micromanaging with the Howl's+Moonstruck's cd and Furious duration.

I honestly feel that there's no synergy with Howl and Moonstruck if it can't even refresh/stack Furious. I'll probably just stick with Moonstruck since it gives a small aoe heal. Howl is still not that good imo.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    rerrot said:

Fixed a bug where the Savage archetype unlock in the Bloodmoon store was giving out the wrong archetype. If you bought this archetype, please contact support to have the proper archetype given to you. This cannot be fixed retroactively.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    omnilord#8416 omnilord Posts: 348 Arc User
    BUG REPORT: The Leader of the Pack perk isn't counting. had 50 kills yesterday, and did the PVP mission just a moment ago. Still have 50 kills for the Leader of the Pack perk
  • Options
    BUG REPORT: The Leader of the Pack perk isn't counting. had 50 kills yesterday, and did the PVP mission just a moment ago. Still have 50 kills for the Leader of the Pack perk

Cannot reproduce, Leader of the Pack is counting fine for me. Just to double check, Leader of the Pack requires you to be a Lycan and defeating player Hunters, is this what you were doing?​​
  • Options
    monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    kaizerin said:

Misc

• Fixed a bug where the Pestilent Cloud device sold in the Bloodmoon store only had 1 charge.
    ​​
    Can I get it back? I've purchased, used and device just disappeared on Dark Cherry@monaahiru6.
    I don't want to grind 350 Turakian coins again. I also have to grind for costumes and doesn't have much time to do same thing.

As you know, I lost the device, noticed the bug and reported first.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline/#/discussion/1209662/report-permanent-pestilent-cloud-bug
    Please help me.
    Post edited by monaahiru on
  • Options
    omnilord#8416 omnilord Posts: 348 Arc User
    kaizerin said:

Cannot reproduce, Leader of the Pack is counting fine for me. Just to double check, Leader of the Pack requires you to be a Lycan and defeating player Hunters, is this what you were doing?​​

I've realized I've made a mistake. I was introducing other players to the missions, and became too focused on that perk because they were the ones working to complete it.

I apologize. The only other excuse is I'm very scatterbrained, and very poor at organizing groups.
  • Options
    jonesing4jonesing4 Posts: 800 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Hmm, this patch ruined one of my favorite new costumes. The look of 'Ghost' material on the Alien Armor facemask (eye accessory) used to be very watery and thick looking, which obscured the character's face even when set to white. Now it looks pretty much like the glass material option, so you can just easily see her face. Bummer, that was a nice unique look.

EDIT: Which reminds me, speaking of Ghost material. Sometime back, you guys either intentionally or accidentally broke the ability to use different materials on different hands. Thankfully, costumes that were already made have this ability grandfathered in if you don't edit them, but you can't do it for new costumes. I made a character almost entirely around the concept of having a 'spirit' hand, since you could use Ghost on the Destroyer gloves (and then just gave him a normal hand for the other one). Unfortunately, he'll just have the one costume unless this reverts.

Like I said, I'm not sure when it happened, so I don't know if it was addressed as an intentional 'fix', or if it was just something that slipped through the cracks. Would be awesome to get that ability back.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Fixed a bug where the Moonstruck advantages weren't working for the appropriate user.
    BUG: Moonstruck - Moonlight ADV. Still bugged, doesn't add the extra 5% resistance bonus to regeneration neither prevents the diminish on low health​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    avianos wrote: »
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Fixed a bug where the Moonstruck advantages weren't working for the appropriate user.
    BUG: Moonstruck - Moonlight ADV. Still bugged, doesn't add the extra 5% resistance bonus to regeneration neither prevents the diminish on low health

Cannot reproduce, I am receiving the benefits while Moonstruck is active on all ranks.

How are you testing this? The tooltip will not update on the Regeneration power.​​
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    I hope week 2 has more goodies to buy in the event store. I've run out of stuff to get on my main.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.