test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PLEEEEASE, make the Become Werewolf as was before.

shaidonshaidon Posts: 29 Arc User
I hate to come here again to complain, cause it's kind of pointless. Some people rather reply with sarcasm or try to make me feel like my opinion is stupid, or completely miss the point of my suggestion or complain.

But why, WHY? You changed the Become werewolf? It was important for my AT as roleplay and use. The regeneration suck so much now that I not even worth it! WHY NERF IT? T_T
But the worst is how it looks now. Used to look so good, I mean, look at the icon, it's still there! Now is like a punk furry, or a skunk. Doesn't run like a beast anymore, but the bipedal acrobatics. And the fur is not even black anymore, is more like brown!

OMG... I know that is pointless. Things change, I don't like the change, the only option is to accept... Sad... =(
Goodbye awesome looking werewolf, welcome useless furry.

Comments

• Options
    dreadjaws2dreadjaws2 Posts: 58 Arc User
    Oh, man. I thought the change was only for the temporary transforms, but once I saw this thread I went and checked on my old transform device and it was changed too. What the hell? Why? Why ruin such an awesome look? Are they trying to please the Twilight crowd by making a "handsome" werewolf?
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Ours is the Furry!
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    LEL
    Even I think the Werewolf revamped costume is ridiculous, but again Wolves are overrated​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    I question who in the dev team allowed such weird design. I don't mind the Party Animals being a Costume set, but adding it to other Becomes? Come on...

Should just remove the mohawks and it'll be better. Probably.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    They aren't so much ugly as ridiculous.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,092 Cryptic Developer
    The patch notes didn't state the become costumes were changed (and the ZEN Store images are the same).

If they are different than they were before, they are using the same costumes as the Bite Lycans, which should probably not be a thing.​​