test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

looking for help with bloodmoon missions.

I haven't played since like 2009, so I decided to try this out and after creating a character I noticed there was an event thing going on. I wanted to participate but since I'm new and unable to do this solo I can't do these missions. However, due to an account glitch I'm unable to chat in zone, this puts me in an ackward situation since I can't get help outside of using the forums until CS can correct the issue. If there are any players willing to help me do the main weekly event, the crypt runs etc..., I'd greatly appreciate it :).

Comments

• Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    For the missions in Mill City, watch Zone for the location of the Pain Train. That's the nickname given to the collection of (usually high-level) characters going from one undead hero to the next, putting a stop to that particular uprising. Be sure to team up for this; if you're sub-40, you can sidekick, and if you're 40, you can sidekick someone else. Then ask in Team or Local if anyone's going into the tomb, or just follow the team if someone goes in. Your team can then kick undead butt across the tomb, free the hero's soul, and complete the daily mission for all the party members.

You'll need to ask someone else for tips on the Hunt, because that one doesn't hold my particular interest. I played long enough to get the Silver Bullet emblem a couple years back, but that's about all.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    If you plan to solo tomb, make sure you block and then tag and then block.

Harbringer of Woe is best best by having it chase you around the column. Don't let it suck your life away. So block tag...hide out of sight and repeat
  • Options
    dreadjaws2dreadjaws2 Posts: 58 Arc User
    If you happen to be online in a couple of hours, I'd love to help. While soloing crypts is not impossible for me, it takes far less time doing it with someone else. And there are a lot of costume pieces I want to unlock, so I have to farm these babies as much as I can.
  • Options
    xeoneexxeoneex Posts: 5 Arc User

If you plan to solo tomb, make sure you block and then tag and then block.

Harbringer of Woe is best best by having it chase you around the column. Don't let it suck your life away. So block tag...hide out of sight and repeat

I can't solo them, I'm far too weak and low lvl for that :/.

If you happen to be online in a couple of hours, I'd love to help. While soloing crypts is not impossible for me, it takes far less time doing it with someone else. And there are a lot of costume pieces I want to unlock, so I have to farm these babies as much as I can.

I'm online now, name is Vectra I'm at Renaissance center #4 in front of Defender
  • Options
    xeoneexxeoneex Posts: 5 Arc User
    Well waited for a bit earlier no show, had to head on out to an appointment so I have yet to finish these missions... I really want to get my last 30 or so tokens so I can buy my aura and be done with this silly event -_-. No one wants to help or msg me at the very least. Yes I know I can't reply back unless I'm friended but I mean I sit and continuously ask for assistance with barely anyone acknowledging my existance. Would be so much nicer if I had the ability to talk in zone :/.
  • Options
    monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    Just take a ride on pain train. You can grind like 100 or so in day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iJCDgEmHKY

Yes this is full of pain.