test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Loyal Sidekicks STILL randomly despawn for no reason whatsoever

avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
edited September 2017 in Gameplay Bugs
Loyal sidekicks are STILL getting despawn for no reason and I cannot pin point what is causing this

No the Sidekick's HP hasn't reached 0
No the Sidekick haven't fulfilled its 15 minutes life span

none of those criteria are met, the pet will randomly despawn within the first 20 seconds will full health, i went and test it in areas of the game where mobs cannot defeat the summon but i still get the same bug

I may add something weird, the pet will randomly lunge at you when this occur (while ignoring enemies) and then despawn

This is getting really frustating when i use Robot Spider, Agate, Errorlevel and Valiant​​
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
Post edited by avianos on

Comments

• Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    This still has been happening and its quite common now that I'm doing Bloodmoon crypts

Massive wild guess: this is connected to the AI pathfinding

Agate will get knocked, stuck in the map, stop attacking and when the battle is over he will move and EXPLODE​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!