test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gallery of awesome/funny/other characters I've encountered since beta

mafa1inmafa1in Posts: 35 Arc User
edited September 2017 in Costumes and Concepts
Hi everyone, I decided to upload all of the screenshots I've taken of great characters I've encountered so I could share them with you. I've played on and off since beta so there are some pretty old ones in there, but also some which are quite new. Enjoy!

https://imgur.com/a/zQUK8

Comments

• ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    these were fun to look at.

I liked the Robot Pirate Ninja.

I should take more screenshots of people I see.
  • mafa1inmafa1in Posts: 35 Arc User
    Yeah, I recommend it. It's always nice to go back after a while to remember the fun times. :)
    edited September 2017
    I was reading random zone chat. Remember all the old flight craft item devices...going for like 200g
  • prestochangoprestochango Posts: 196 Arc User
    I've seen quite a few of those folks myself. I even know a bunch. Thanks for sharing, good stuff.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Holla to professor Hailstrom. Coolest prof in MC. =)
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • You got a picture of my clown in there, unfortunately it's from the back :#

You got a picture of my clown in there, unfortunately it's from the back :#

Heh, you should've been facing the other way, then you too could have been famous in this thread! :)
  • dreadjaws2dreadjaws2 Posts: 58 Arc User
    That Xenomorph is amazing!

I do question this picture here, though:

What's the reason for it? Is it the "Iam Done" character on the left? Because the one that's front and center is using literally the default costume for the Marksman archetype (sans hair color, changed from white to blonde), so I don't see much reason to showcase it.

What's the reason for it? Is it the "Iam Done" character on the left? Because the one that's front and center is using literally the default costume for the Marksman archetype (sans hair color, changed from white to blonde), so I don't see much reason to showcase it.

Nah, probably just me not noticing that it's a default costume. :) I still like it though!
  • deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    These are all very nice. It's cool to see all the different characters and costumes over the years, even many of the familiar faces.

What impresses me though is that nowhere in any of these am I photobombing them. Not even in the chat.​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited October 2017
    deadman20 said:

What impresses me though is that nowhere in any of these am I photobombing them. Not even in the chat.​​

You have to try harder! :)
  • numaman1990numaman1990 Posts: 205 Arc User
    MEEERMAN!
  • combatclown81combatclown81 Posts: 86 Arc User
    How did they manage the poisonous bloom costume? Also, the nuclear guy with the glowing green head..is that an aura?

How did they manage the poisonous bloom costume? Also, the nuclear guy with the glowing green head..is that an aura?

I'm guessing you're talking about these two?

The flower is a combo between one of the monstrous heads and a flower top accessory (or is it face? not in game atm so can't check). The glowy head is probably a glow aura combined with glowing eyes and my 150% bloom settings.
    The glow head is glow on face paint. No aura