test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20170913.4 - Bloodmoon Changes

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,087 Cryptic Developer
edited October 2017 in PTS - The Archive
Bloodmoon
Bite!
  • Lowered all of the bite mission requirements down to 50 (from 100).
  • Added Turakian Coin rewards to the Bite missions.
  • Both Bite contacts are now present in Millennium City and offer transportation to all of the Bite Battlegrounds located in Canada, Desert and Monster Island.
  • Updated tooltips for the Bite powers to better explain what they do.
  • Updated costumes on the Bite contacts.
  • Werewolf Pounce activation time reduced to 0.5 seconds (from 1).
  • Werewolf Rage now grants a small movement speed buff for each stack.
  • Werewolf Pounce now expires any stacks of Snare on you.
  • Increased range on all Bite melee attacks to 10ft (from 7ft).
  • Increased the cooldown on Hunter Net to 8 seconds (from 1).
  • Increased the cooldown on Hunter Faith Shield to 10 seconds (from 1).
  • Increased the cooldown on Hunter Holy Water to 8 seconds (from 1).
  • Reduced the duration of the transform item to 24 hours (from 72). This item now binds on pickup.
  • The Hunter and Lycan transformation duration has been reduced to 30 minutes (from no expiration).
  • The transformation device now expires all buffs, pets, circles and travel powers.

Devices
  • Nimbus of Force's shield effect can no longer be stacked. If multiple players try to use it the best shield effect will be kept.
  • Radions Revenge can now be colored.
  • Increased the target cap of Hacked Orbital Cannon to 5 (from 3).
  • Reduced the target cap of Nimbus of Force, Radions Revenge, Center of Gravity to 5 (from 10).
  • Reduced the target cap of Archers Memory to 5 (from 7).
  • Center of Gravity now has a 100% chance to knock targets towards you (previously scaled with charge).
  • Center of Gravity cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (from 60).
  • Fixed a bug where the activation time of Crippling Coils and Supernatural Possession was lower than intended. Increased activation time to 1 second (from 0.67).
  • Fixed a bug where Supernatural Possession was using the wrong hold FX on the target and where the fx stopped playing halfway through the maintain.
  • Increased the cooldown on Firefight to 5 minutes (from 3).
  • Firefight's default colors have been corrected (no more pink).
  • Firefight, Skull of the Necromancer and Bone Whistle are now a toggle pet devices to match up with recent pet devices introduced.
  • Pestilent Cloud is now a toggle device instead of a click. It can be used alongside other powers.
  • Pestilent Cloud now snares targets affected and if toggled for full durations stuns targets for a short duration.
  • Reduced the duration of Pestilent Cloud down to 10 seconds (from 30).
  • Fixed a bug where the default color for Firefight was pink.
  • Increased Zombie Bone cooldown to 45 seconds (from 5).
  • Zombie Bone now has a chance to apply Jinxed to targets. Increased damage.
  • Added permanent Zombie Bone device to the Bloodmoon vendor, but it will likely become tied to a new perk as a reward.
  • Added permanent versions of Pestilent Cloud to the Bloodmoon store.
  • Updated tooltips on many of the temp Halloween devices.

Bloodmoon Misc
  • Updated the Wolf Ferocious head to use regular eyes and to have colorable teeth.
  • Added a perk store to the Bloodmoon contact. This store shows items you can get from completing certain Bloodmoon perks and is for display purposes only.
  • Added leather and metal materials to the Zombie Half Skull costume.
  • Many Bloodmoon perks automatically display in your perk window now.
  • Added Moonstruck power to the GCR store for 350 SCR. This also requires completion of the Moonstruck perk to purchase.
  • Added Neck Bolts costume to the bloodmoon store.
  • Added Ghostly Faces aura to the bloodmoon store.
  • Trick or Treaters have a slightly higher chance to drop gifts.

Misc
  • Mutagenic Infection is now a toggle device instead of a click. It can be used alongside other powers.

Powers
  • New Power: Moonstruck
  • Drops a healing rune at your feet and knocks down all nearby targets.
  • No advantages have been added to this power at this time.
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Added Moonstruck power to the GCR store for 350 SCR. This also requires completion of the Moonstruck perk to purchase.

You gotta be joking, not only its a purchasable power but requires a Event Perk which requires 5 event perks, 2 of which are Psedo PVP

I mean, i understand you guys are trying to make Bite missions popular but come on now, Forced PVP?
    Powers
    New Power: Moonstruck
    Drops a healing rune at your feet and knocks down all nearby targets.
    No advantages have been added to this power at this time.
    So... thats how we gonna get more melee healing runes...​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Hrr... balance changes to BITE will make it better, but as a PvP mode it has always had a lot of problems. Starting with the fact that there's nothing to encourage having remotely balanced fights other than a "lets farm each other" agreement. If there's four hunters and one werewolf, you have a choice between becoming a werewolf and being farmed, or becoming a hunter and farming, and who's going to pick the first?

I doubt turning it into an instanced queued PvP map is on the cards, but perhaps a 'reverse ninja' aura? (i.e. each hunter/werewolf debuffs all other nearby critters in the same faction). Actually, reverse ninja would be an improvement for most PvP maps as well.
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    The way these notes read for Bite! Makes it seem really in favour of the Lycans...

I don't remember wolves being that bad actually...oh well...I could be wrong.
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,087 Cryptic Developer
    edited October 2017
    Hrr... balance changes to BITE will make it better, but as a PvP mode it has always had a lot of problems. Starting with the fact that there's nothing to encourage having remotely balanced fights other than a "lets farm each other" agreement. If there's four hunters and one werewolf, you have a choice between becoming a werewolf and being farmed, or becoming a hunter and farming, and who's going to pick the first?

I doubt turning it into an instanced queued PvP map is on the cards, but perhaps a 'reverse ninja' aura? (i.e. each hunter/werewolf debuffs all other nearby critters in the same faction). Actually, reverse ninja would be an improvement for most PvP maps as well.

The goal of this was to make it more accessible to players, and to bridge the gap between lycans and hunters a bit as hunters were designed to take on multiple lycans at once.

A damage aura could be considered​, a queuable map is not in the cards.​​
    Nimbus of Force's shield effect can no longer be stacked. If multiple players try to use it the best shield effect will be kept.

Reduced the target cap of Nimbus of Force, Radions Revenge, Center of Gravity to 5 (from 10).
    One of the few support devices got nerfed REALLY hard... this is sad, very sad​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    kaizerin said:

New Power: Moonstruck
    Drops a healing rune at your feet and knocks down all nearby targets.
    No advantages have been added to this power at this time.

​​
    Sounds neat o3o..
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Radions Revenge can now be colored.
    Thanks for this, although I was always under the impression that coloring devices wasn't something you guys officially supported. Was I mistaken?​​
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    If I remember correctly, the Hunter/Werewolf event kind of interfere with the Dino Mom Cosmic when one of the Hunter kept aggroing the Dino Mom or the baby after the wipe. This was a minor annoyance in the last year event.
  • kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    The way these notes read for Bite! Makes it seem really in favour of the Lycans...

I don't remember wolves being that bad actually...oh well...I could be wrong.

As I remember it, the hunters usually had a big advantage unless there were a good number of wolves. I'm not sure if I ever completed the wolves side of Bite...​​
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • carrionbaggagecarrionbaggage Posts: 721 Community Moderator
    Could Moonstruck be temporarily added to the Debugger? I don't think many people have the perk requirements to test it right now. I know I don't.
  • riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    The wolves have needed a buff for a long time. They typically got destroyed by the Hunters pretty easily.
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
    edited October 2017
    Increased the target cap of Hacked Orbital Cannon to 5 (from 3).
    Yeah but was the BUG of Hacked Orbital Cannon applying plasma burn BEFORE it hit the targets fixed?​​
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    So is it intentional for the BITE! transform devices to set your stats to 5? Also, is it intentional for you to need assistance from friendly NPCS to beat the enemy NPCs?
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • sekhmet46sekhmet46 Posts: 175 Arc User
    BUG: Neck Bolts costume doesn't appear in Tailor, either through searching Neck category or searching in the last tab.
  • violetnychusvioletnychus Posts: 136 Arc User
    Reduced the target cap of Nimbus of Force, Radions Revenge, Center of Gravity to 5 (from 10).

Summoners are already locked out of endgame, but this is disastrous for them even on non-endgame team content.

It was probably set to 10 originally specifically because a summoner could then buff the team with it.

Please reconsider.
  • agentnx5agentnx5 Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    kaizerin said:

Bloodmoon

Bite!

• Lowered all of the bite mission requirements down to 50 (from 100).
    • Added Turakian Coin rewards to the Bite missions.
    • Both Bite contacts are now present in Millennium City and offer transportation to all of the Bite Battlegrounds located in Canada, Desert and Monster Island.
    • Updated tooltips for the Bite powers to better explain what they do.
    • Updated costumes on the Bite contacts.
    • Werewolf Pounce activation time reduced to 0.5 seconds (from 1).
    • Werewolf Rage now grants a small movement speed buff for each stack.
    • Werewolf Pounce now expires any stacks of Snare on you.
    • Increased range on all Bite melee attacks to 10ft (from 7ft).
    • Increased the cooldown on Hunter Net to 8 seconds (from 1).
    • Increased the cooldown on Hunter Faith Shield to 10 seconds (from 1).
    • Increased the cooldown on Hunter Holy Water to 8 seconds (from 1).
    • Reduced the duration of the transform item to 24 hours (from 72). This item now binds on pickup.
    • The Hunter and Lycan transformation duration has been reduced to 30 minutes (from no expiration).
    • The transformation device now expires all buffs, pets, circles and travel powers.

Devices
    • Increased the target cap of Hacked Orbital Cannon to 5 (from 3).
    • Center of Gravity now has a 100% chance to knock targets towards you (previously scaled with charge).
    • Center of Gravity cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (from 60).
    • Fixed a bug where the activation time of Crippling Coils and Supernatural Possession was lower than intended. Increased activation time to 1 second (from 0.67).
    • Fixed a bug where Supernatural Possession was using the wrong hold FX on the target and where the fx stopped playing halfway through the maintain.
    • Firefight's default colors have been corrected (no more pink).
    • Firefight, Skull of the Necromancer and Bone Whistle are now a toggle pet devices to match up with recent pet devices introduced.
    • Pestilent Cloud is now a toggle device instead of a click. It can be used alongside other powers.
    • Pestilent Cloud now snares targets affected and if toggled for full durations stuns targets for a short duration.
    • Reduced the duration of Pestilent Cloud down to 10 seconds (from 30).
    • Fixed a bug where the default color for Firefight was pink.
    • Updated tooltips on many of the temp Halloween devices.

Bloodmoon Misc
    • Updated the Wolf Ferocious head to use regular eyes and to have colorable teeth.
    • Added a perk store to the Bloodmoon contact. This store shows items you can get from completing certain Bloodmoon perks and is for display purposes only.
    • Added leather and metal materials to the Zombie Half Skull costume.
    • Many Bloodmoon perks automatically display in your perk window now.
    • Added Moonstruck power to the GCR store for 350 SCR. This also requires completion of the Moonstruck perk to purchase.
    • Added Neck Bolts costume to the bloodmoon store.
    • Added Ghostly Faces aura to the bloodmoon store.
    • Trick or Treaters have a slightly higher chance to drop gifts.

Powers
    • New Power: Moonstruck
    • Drops a healing rune at your feet and knocks down all nearby targets.
    • No advantages have been added to this power at this time.
    ​​
    I like all the changes except for a few which I adamantly oppose. Especially now that there's a real incentive to get Moonstruck done. Purpose for Bite! and most device changes I selected from above are positives. Will be glad not to have a pink Firefight as well.

but what the hell is this... Serious guys? No. HELL no.

Devices
    • Nimbus of Force's shield effect can no longer be stacked. If multiple players try to use it the best shield effect will be kept.
    • Reduced the target cap of Nimbus of Force, Radions Revenge, Center of Gravity to 5 (from 10).
    • Reduced the target cap of Archers Memory to 5 (from 7).
    • ​​

I can understand the stopping of stacking of Nimbus from a gameplay balance standpoint but 100% against reducing target caps on AoE powers. In fact, please do the opposite. Many AoE powers need a target cap increase, not a decrease.
    The netcode can handle it, even parsing and modding, and we already have proven though Onslaught and the new Cosmic battles that unlimited target caps work too. So 10 targets at a time for AoE powers isn't unreasonable. Plus remember, when that stuff was input, internet speeds were much lower than they are today. Technology has improved considerably, by a factor of 10 for many cities. And if that doesn't move you, then one work: fun. Superpowers need to be super, not feel mediocre & weakened.

In short, please reconsider. Leave the caps alone, if you don't want to increase. At least don't decrease them. Kaiserin please persuade your team away from this. It's like the electricity changes, good good good and a WTF (in that case that y'all didn't improve or fix gigabolt).

• frankendreadzfrankendreadz Posts: 75 Arc User
    Kaizerin
    I hope you don't delete this
    it is a bit of info to help with some existing problems on test server
    As you have closed feedback link I have no choice but to post it here
    I noticed that the status of accounts on the test server is different from those on live (mine is not LTS as on live)
    I think is is why there is an issue with posting over characters, as LTS and sub accounts will auto generate new character slots once they hit level 40
    I hope this is useful and help resolve some of those issues
    best regards
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    a lot of AOE attacks/defences/heals are 5 target cap. Why should this be different?
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    The idea is that easy to obtain event devices (and the massive pile of them vet players have) should not be similar to Ultimates in power level.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,075 Arc User
    The idea is that easy to obtain event devices (and the massive pile of them vet players have) should not be similar to Ultimates in power level.

The recent Ultimates seem to be properly "ultimate". However, plenty of old Ultimates that aren't even Tier0 in strength/utility/etc.​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
    edited October 2017
    As to the change in target cap on Nimbus of Force, I would like it to work this way:

Let's say we're at Kigatilik on the podium with 40 players. If 4 people pop their Nimbus during one of the snow storms, a total of 20 players should get bubbled, no overlap.

As it reads above, the potential exists that 4 people can pop their Nimbus and only 5 players get bubbled.

Also "the best shield effect will be kept". I was unaware that Nimbus' bubbles could be altered from the 3661 value. Unless you are talking about a level 20 player popping their Nimbus and a level 40 popping theirs.​​

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,428 Arc User
    Gotta say I am far less interested in Bite! (which I tried a couple times and they just confirmed my dislike of PVP) than seeing the OWMs with the Undead heroes, Takofanes and the crypt runs get some more work.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
    warcanch said:

As to the change in target cap on Nimbus of Force, I would like it to work this way:

Let's say we're at Kigatilik on the podium with 40 players. If 4 people pop their Nimbus during one of the snow storms, a total of 20 players should get bubbled, no overlap.

As it reads above, the potential exists that 4 people can pop their Nimbus and only 5 players get bubbled.

Also "the best shield effect will be kept". I was unaware that Nimbus' bubbles could be altered from the 3661 value. Unless you are talking about a level 20 player popping their Nimbus and a level 40 popping theirs.​​

Nimbus should target closest players first . . . but who knows how the targeting will work in practice. Perhaps it could be tied to your team (even within a team up).

"The best shield" means that if you have a Nimbus shield that has taken 1000 damage, and someone pops a new one, it goes back up to 3661, and hopefully renews the duration, too.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.

Also "the best shield effect will be kept". I was unaware that Nimbus' bubbles could be altered from the 3661 value. Unless you are talking about a level 20 player popping their Nimbus and a level 40 popping theirs.

Nimbus should target closest players first . . . but who knows how the targeting will work in practice. Perhaps it could be tied to your team (even within a team up).

"The best shield" means that if you have a Nimbus shield that has taken 1000 damage, and someone pops a new one, it goes back up to 3661, and hopefully renews the duration, too.

Sounds reasonable. However, I would prefer it to find others who aren't bubbled yet and apply it. But, however/whichever way it works, we'll deal with it, as it will still be minorly useful in Cosmics. Other content finds it more useful.

Side question: what is the effective "range" to find targets for Nimbus of Force?​​

edited October 2017
    There should be a perk for becoming a werewolf by infection (if you get attacked by werewolves, acquire the infected status effect (which changes the borders of your screen), and then get defeated with that status effect, you instead turn into a werewolf for 30m or until defeated again).
  • aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    I don't really agree with having anything not specifically made for pvp have any pvp requirements.
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Added Moonstruck power to the GCR store for 350 SCR. This also requires completion of the Moonstruck perk to purchase.
    Why not just unlock the power for people who complete the perk? Is SCR so plentiful right now that it really warrants a one-time sink like this? Plus, it seems a bit weird having event-based unlocks thrown into a store that otherwise has nothing to do with event rewards.

That said, I'm not really thrilled about having to do pvp (something I don't care for in unbalanced games like this one) for something like that. I suspect most people aren't, and I'm not really sure that this is the best way to get people "back into pvp."​​
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Yeah....no way will most people be able to farm Silver Recognition and still expect to farm event.
  • Yeah....no way will most people be able to farm Silver Recognition and still expect to farm event.

so start farming it ahead of time; you have about 2 weeks, give or take, before bloodmoon starts​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • ericrightshow82ericrightshow82 Posts: 582 Arc User

Yeah....no way will most people be able to farm Silver Recognition and still expect to farm event.

As I understand it, you only need to get the perk during the event. You can buy it with SCR at your convenience.
    Yeah, you get the perk from the event, then buy the power at any later time.

Still, it will be weird to have an SCR item that you can only purchase via an event perk. That will be new and different . . . and maybe confusing.

Meh. I never liked BITE anyway--I dislike not being able to use my own toon in a game with customized characters.

• ericrightshow82ericrightshow82 Posts: 582 Arc User
    Agreed. Not a fan.
  • stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    Hey, remember how OnSlaught basically has you not play as your character in PvP so you can get the items that people actually want? How horrifically unbalanced the sides are? And what a colossal flop it was? Can we not have the same mistakes repeated over and over again? That'd be super.​​
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
    Moonstruck is essentially a reskin of Pillar of Poz, it's not necessary for anyone's build.
    edited October 2017
    It is if you need more Healing Rune themed variations​​
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
    sterga said:

Hey, remember how OnSlaught basically has you not play as your character in PvP so you can get the items that people actually want? How horrifically unbalanced the sides are? And what a colossal flop it was? Can we not have the same mistakes repeated over and over again? That'd be super.​​

JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    avianos said:

It is if you need more Healing Rune themed variations​​

It's no different from any other cosmetic option that is tied to a specific perk.
    Oh, I thought it was healing-only, not blast-and-heal.
    Haven't tried it or seen description yet.
    Maybe it will have cool/unique advantages.

Moonstruck is essentially a reskin of Pillar of Poz, it's not necessary for anyone's build.
    In fairness, it's better than PoP if you want a combination of a mini-control power + healing rune power without wasting any advantage points, since it trades PoP's damage for a knock down. Other than that, yeah it's nothing really to write home about, at least it won't be until we see what kinds of advantages it gets.

It's also worth noting that it has a slightly higher activation time (1s vs 0.83 for PoP) which is...undesirable.​​
  • captfabulouscaptfabulous Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Is the character copy tool down? I keep getting an error for at least the last 2 days.

NVM: found the post about having more than 8 chars on PTS. Deleted and can copy now.
    It's no different from any other cosmetic option that is tied to a specific perk.
    It has Innate knock, I can use this instead of Poz for Enraged and Paladin builds and more melee builds in general​​
    edited October 2017
    chaelk said:

a lot of AOE attacks/defences/heals are 5 target cap. Why should this be different?

Because the range is so big people could never have control over WHO they buff especially if they have summon abilities.

Though certainly the other limits are incredibly restrictive and should be raised but nimbus especially needs it.

The device essentially is currently countering the problems this game has in deficient support in general. Targeting teammates is a bit of a mess in comparison to other mmos especially if summons are involved or in cosmic 40 player scenarios. There are essentially no other untargeted panic buff abilities.
    edited October 2017

• mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Posts: 521 Arc User

Yeah, you get the perk from the event, then buy the power at any later time.

Still, it will be weird to have an SCR item that you can only purchase via an event perk. That will be new and different . . . and maybe confusing.

Meh. I never liked BITE anyway--I dislike not being able to use my own toon in a game with customized characters.

Part of me certainly agrees.

I have never bought a become device, and have sold pretty much every one of them that I have obtained.
    I have spent a lot of time working on my characters; Their look, their powers, their advantages, their stats, their gear, and everything else.

Just throwing all of that out to play as some predesigned thing for a period of time holds very little appeal. I don't even like vehicles. They take the game away from being the hero that you designed and towards being something else.
    That's why I have never really pursued these achievements. I gave it a look way back when, decided that I did not care for it, and that was that.

I suppose that is why they have made these decisions, though; To push people towards playing more parts of the event.

I think that it will work to some extent. People will have at least one character fulfill the requirement in order to purchase the power.

If the power then unlocks for the account then they will go back to doing what they have done before. If that means "ignore that part of the event" then this is going to be a short-lived spike in the popularity of that aspect of the event.

Maybe they think that the "balance changes" will make all the difference and people will love it now.

Time will tell, but I'm putting my money on "no".

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited October 2017

'cept this is nothing like the onslaught system beyond "become device pvp". I mean sure it's probably gonna be a mess because it's pvp in co, but there aren't any lessons to be learned from onslaught here. Hell this event will probably be less of a mess than player pvp.
    spinnytop said:

Hell this event will probably be less of a mess than player pvp.

Historically it's been dreadful, even in comparison to regular PvP.
    spinnytop said:

'cept this is nothing like the onslaught system beyond "become device pvp". I mean sure it's probably gonna be a mess because it's pvp in co, but there aren't any lessons to be learned from onslaught here. Hell this event will probably be less of a mess than player pvp.
    Heh and people have sometimes suggested this sort of thing for PVP....
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
    Forced PVP is not something a lot of players enjoy. They should learn from that and not repeat the same mistakes. It ends up being wasted dev effort. They should take that out of the game and put in more content (tied to events) that lets players play the characters they create.
    spinnytop said:

JwLmWoa.png
    BITE! isn't reallt forced though. You opt-in by accepting the BITE! mission.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
This discussion has been closed.