test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't Copy to PTS

royalflvshroyalflvsh Posts: 165 Arc User
Hi. I'm a lifetime subscriber and I've never had this problem before. When I try to copy any of my characters to PTS, I get the following message. Is anyone else having this issue?

Please try again!

There was an issue with completing your transfer request. If the issue persists, please look for assistance from our community on the forums!

Comments

• Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Yep, I had the same problem, also LTS.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    blazer2001blazer2001 Posts: 109 Arc User
    @kaizerin

I've also been having similar problems to copy characters to PTS, could you please confirm if there is a problem copying characters?

Thank you!
    I'm the ruler of the fire power.
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,092 Cryptic Developer
    There's currently an issue with character copy and having too many characters on PTS. For now the solution is to delete characters from your PTS roster (keep it under 8). That should address the issue.​​
  • Options
    Thank you for confirming the issue :), later today I'll test this again after deleting some characters from PTS and psot here if it solves the issue.
  • Options
    I confirm that @kaizerin solution is the correct one, I deleted a lot of characters on PTS, leaving less than 8 characters (in fact 7 characters) and copied another character to PTS and it worked without any issues, thank you!
  • Options
    Hmm, I wonder when the next dev purge of characters will be. They said they would be doing that periodically.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
  • Options
    royalflvshroyalflvsh Posts: 165 Arc User
    Thanks @kaizerin, for the prompt and helpful response. Thanks to you guys too, Jaaz and Blazer!
  • Options
    chevionchevion Posts: 7 Arc User
    hello...

i have the same problem and i have only 1 char in my test server roster

and can someone (a dev hopefully) please read my last post here (also test server related) and let me know.

https://arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline#/discussion/1209247/feedback-thread-current-pts/p3

please advise what to do
    thanks
  • Options
    friezalivesonfriezaliveson Posts: 219 Arc User
    Yo I'm still getting this error message each time I go to copy something:

https://imgur.com/a/qHBIh

It's been weeks now.
  • Options
    Yesterday, even though my first page of characters was full, I was able to copy a character who ended up on the 2nd page (otherwise empty but for him).
    JwLmWoa.png