test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

When you ignore someone have them greyed out like how second life does.

nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
edited September 2017 in Suggestions Box
Seriously why isn't this a thing? Do you seriously want to continue to see Linda?
nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    I want the Ignore feature to stop putting me in the same Zone with the people I ignore and as well as stop putting me in the same Alert PUG team with them​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    avianos said:

I want the Ignore feature to stop putting me in the same Zone with the people I ignore and as well as stop putting me in the same Alert PUG team with them​​

The zone thing might be unworkable but the alert PUG thing is an utterly majestic idea.

They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    nepht wrote: »
    The zone thing might be unworkable but the alert PUG thing is an utterly majestic idea.
    apparently other Cryptic games have a feature like that (i think its STO)​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    It should work both ways too.

If I ignore you, I stop seeing your messages and they stop seeing yours.

It should work both ways too.

If I ignore you, I stop seeing your messages and they stop seeing yours.

Sounds fair.

• grievehartgrievehart Posts: 192 Arc User
    avianos said:

^ THIS. Do it.
    Asking for that since aeons, especially the alert part. Happy to finally see some people understanding.

And i also heavily support OP. Any tool helping me to identify faster leechers, trolls and sc#mbags in a crowd is welcome.
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    I just want the ignore feature to make whoever I have ignored show as wearing a randomized clown costume. Big red shoes, rainbow wig, that silly holiday red nose, colorful baggy pants, the works. Their name should be some randomized clown name, like Bozo or whatever. Also, I want their annoying growth effects turned disabled.​​
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    nepht said:

Seriously why isn't this a thing? Do you seriously want to continue to see Linda?

Or you could just learn not to be bothered by the mere sight of people u3u
    gradii said:

Problem is the games population is not large enough to support a feature where it never pairs you with someone you have on ignore.​​

While true, it would be funny to see certain people who seem to hate and ignore all the people who are good at the game suddenly wonder why everything seems so difficult.
    spinnytop said:

nepht said:

Or you could just learn not to be bothered by the mere sight of people u3u
    Have you seen Linda's nose? Seriously how are not bothered by that U.U

• decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    Doesn't work on Linda, anyway. He's always just making new accounts.
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
    edited September 2017
    On the subject of Linda, You would think this dude would get tired of repeatable getting banned and getting back in CO to TROLL Zone chat for 5 years
    I remember this guy since I joined CO, this is unhealthy

but nope, it seems he made it his pathetic life's goal to permantly rejoining CO to post offensive material in zone chat in order to cause flame wars, How pathetic! He leaves me nothing more than Disgust
    grievehart wrote: »
    ^ THIS. Do it.
    Asking for that since aeons, especially the alert part. Happy to finally see some people understanding.

And i also heavily support OP. Any tool helping me to identify faster leechers, trolls and sc#mbags in a crowd is welcome.
    ESPECIALLY the Leecher part
    I return to farm alerts only to get greeted with 3 of them, two of which ignored me for warning them that Leeching is against the rules and since other people are doing it so its "O.K" for them to leech as well and then adding me to their ignore because I was apparently "annoying" them with the rules

Disgusting

and despite reporting them, I doubt GM did anything to solve the issue​​
  • championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    gradii said:

Good thing none of the people on my ignore are good at the game. :)​​

No just most of them.
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    Next thing you know you'd want a Vote kick system, if anyone has seen how well that works with these tools given to the masses, it would be abused.
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
    edited September 2017
    gradii said:

Good thing none of the people on my ignore are good at the game. :)​​

I wasn't even talking about you. I was talking about someone whose ignore habits I actually know about. You don't have me on ignore so you wouldn't really have trouble with anything ^_^
    nepht said:

Have you seen Linda's nose? Seriously how are not bothered by that U.U

Why did you get that close to her if you want to pretend she doesn't exist? u.u
    edited September 2017
    gradii said:

You're the only person good at the game in other words. ha. ha. ha. ha.​​

Not sure how you got there, and not my problem o3o