test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Feedback Thread - Electricity Changes

1234568»

Comments

• pwestolemynamepwestolemyname Posts: 978 Arc User
    avianos said:

I thought the Arcing mechanic changed so it won't break CC anymore [citation needed]​​

I heard that, as well. What I saw was that my Chain Lightning arced to one of the hearts. I tabbed over to check to see if it was awake, and it was. It is possible that it was not my CL Arc that woke it up, since I was not actually targeting it at the moment when I shot the CL at Ape, that someone else hit it previously and it was already awake.
    - - - - -
    SIGNATURE:
    Used to be coach on the forums. Still @coach in game.
  • championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User

avianos said:

I thought the Arcing mechanic changed so it won't break CC anymore [citation needed]​​

I heard that, as well. What I saw was that my Chain Lightning arced to one of the hearts. I tabbed over to check to see if it was awake, and it was. It is possible that it was not my CL Arc that woke it up, since I was not actually targeting it at the moment when I shot the CL at Ape, that someone else hit it previously and it was already awake.
    Arc effects will not break free foes affected by Sleep or Paralyze.

Can be seen in the patch notes on the 31st; https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline/#/discussion/1209324/release-notes-8-31-2017/p1
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • pwestolemynamepwestolemyname Posts: 978 Arc User

avianos said:

Arc effects will not break free foes affected by Sleep or Paralyze.

Can be seen in the patch notes on the 31st; https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline/#/discussion/1209324/release-notes-8-31-2017/p1
    Hmmm... okay, good to know! I guess the heart must have already been awake when my Arc tonked it, and I thought it was me.
    - - - - -
    SIGNATURE:
    Used to be coach on the forums. Still @coach in game.
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Either that or the fix doesn't work, or doesn't work in the case of chain lightning (which is a special arc). It might be worth testing.
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    I tested specifically earlier today on the chain lightning arc from full charge, and it is indeed, waking up the hearts when it jumps over.​​
    [NbK]XStorm
  • lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    aiqa said:

When you're we bit further from your target, or when there is some lag in bigger fights, the initial refresh completely fails to work.

I have been away for months and I can confirm this just from 3 days playing. Maybe Vixy should learn how to game
    :-P
    Ok, now non troll seriously, since I play from the Land Of Most South (Ushuaia, Argentina) my ping is usually around the 200-250ish and I'm getting the bug where Ball Lightning fails to refresh on first hit quite often.

This discussion has been closed.