What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Feedback Thread - Current PTS

2»

Comments

• kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
    edited August 2017
    FC.31.20170802.21
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anniversary
    • Increased the volume of Sapphire's voice in her remix song.

Modifications
    • Removed Rank 3, 5 and 6 modification packs from the Questionite store.
    • Added a Rank 4 vehicle modification pack to the Questionite store, this provides 1 random vehicle mod.
    • Dramatically lowered the price of the modification packs in the Questionite store.
    • Added a rank 3 vehicle mod pack to the UNTIL token store.
    • Added dual Enhancement modifications to the debugger store.
    • Dual Armoring and Enhancement modifications have been added to most drop tables that contained regular mod drops (like regular mobs). Cosmics, Qzone open missions and Teleios Tower mod drops still only drop single stat versions.
    • Increased the droprate of Rank 4 modifications for Burst alerts at higher levels.

Lockbox
    • Added Single and Dual mod cases to the Rave Lockbox. This only affects the mod cases in this lockbox, not any previous ones.
    • Single Mod cases have a chance to drop single stat Enhancement, Core or Armoring mods. Vehicle mods are no longer present in this new case.
    • Dual Mod cases can drop any of the new dual stat Armoring or Enhancement mods.
    • Added The Amp Loyal Sidekick.
    • Added Rave Pants and Rave Belts costumes.
    • Added Finger Snap and Ta Dah! emotes.

Powers
    • Slightly reduced the damage on Ball Lightning's explosion.
    • Changed the Outburst spec in Endurance to buff base damage.
    • Corrected the area effect range on Electrical Siphon to 25ft. It was previously 15.
    • Increased the cost on the Ultimate Power! advantage on Electrical Current to 3 points.
    • Fixed a bug where Rank 2 and 3 of Electric Sheathe was not removing the Gigabolt debuff.
    • Fixed a bug where Hex of Suffering was not ranking properly.
    ​​
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    Really refreshing to see Casual lockbox clothes :+1:

the repeatable Tech-Alien costume sets we got in the row overstayed their welcome

I need to get those pants and chest wear
    Increased the volume of Sapphire's voice in her remix song.
    mute.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • violetnychusvioletnychus Posts: 136 Arc User
    That login screen is quite posh.

Costumes are nicely versatile too.

Please consider making a longer version of the stockings, to match up with the thigh-high options we already have...as well as a "striped thigh high" option for skin, as an alternate pattern for the ones we already have as well, so we don't have to use them as only a foot option. This removes any ability to use them with other shoes.

This right here. I agree to this.
    Thirded

• zamuelpwezamuelpwe Posts: 668 Arc User
    kaizerin said:

-Removed Rank 3, 5 and 6 modification packs from the Questionite store.
    -Added a Rank 4 vehicle modification pack to the Questionite store, this provides 1 random vehicle mod.
    -Dramatically lowered the price of the modification packs in the Questionite store.
    ​​

Can a similar QoL change be made to the Nemesis's Modification Kit? Simply removing the R3s and R4s from the pack would help it not feel like a trap to buy it.
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    That login screen is quite posh.

Costumes are nicely versatile too.

Please consider making a longer version of the stockings, to match up with the thigh-high options we already have...as well as a "striped thigh high" option for skin, as an alternate pattern for the ones we already have as well, so we don't have to use them as only a foot option. This removes any ability to use them with other shoes.

This right here. I agree to this.

Thirded
    Fourthed.

Also, a heeled variant would be pretty skippy.​​
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 736 Arc User

You forgot to mention leg warmers, which looks pretty nice.
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    All I can think of is wrestling!

Those pants remind me of the Hardy Boyz
  • chimerafreekchimerafreek Posts: 383 Arc User
    I'm sorry, I think I've become unable to read. Did you say you made Sapphire... LOUDER?

WOW man this side kick is out of sight man, question he has a all mesh top wonder if that is an option for the top costume piece?
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    "Increased the volume of Sapphire's voice in her remix song."

... I'm switching to DCUO.
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    So many cool costumes.
    This lockbox looks like a winner.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    <font color=red> Bug: Mesh shirt-leather material removed muscle detail
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    My only complain about the costume set, you cannot use the Fishnet/Rave Mesh top with other body textures but the default skin
    :/
    this means not even being available to use it with tattoos for the character i wanted to use it for

If there could be more SKIN OPTIONS for Rave Mesh I would be more than happy

I would say Rave Mesh would benefit from having an available option in the Chest piece category, so people can use it with any skin they want​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • chevionchevion Posts: 7 Arc User
    hi..
    general question first.. since i have been away a few years and now coming back i was trying the test server and was wondering why i cant use the zen store items to check/test out ?

if i remember right everything was free to buy to check it out on the test server. has this changed ?

if so , how to check out everything now ?

and the most curious thing i encountered which i need a dev response please if possible..
    after logging in for the first time i got an anniversary reward kit, but i never got this on live server ?

just wondering since i never got anything like that on the live server ever :(

thanks for any help/advise
  • jamesbonnelljamesbonnell Posts: 170 Arc User
    Wasn't sure where else this might fit - I'm having trouble using character copy to PTS lately. It worked a couple weeks ago, but every time I've tried recently, it gets me a "didn't work" error... anyone else getting something like this?

Text:
    Please try again!

There was an issue with completing your transfer request. If the issue persists, please look for assistance from our community on the forums!

Any ideas?
  • stratluverstratluver Posts: 311 Arc User
  • pwestolemynamepwestolemyname Posts: 978 Arc User
    Is anyone else unable to copy characters to the PTS? Is this still the right page - http://www.arcgames.com/en/my/character/copy/co ? When I click the dropdown menus, nothing happens. The pointy finger comes up when I hover over the dropdowns, but clicking on them does nothing. I've tried 3 different browsers. Updated my Java. Still doesn't work. Any ideas?
    - - - - -
    SIGNATURE:
    Used to be coach on the forums. Still @coach in game.
  • delete some of your PTS characters; you can't have more than 8 already there when you try the transfer process or it'll fail​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
This discussion has been closed.