test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Not able to transfer characters to the PTS [Resolved]

lanternjacklanternjack Posts: 20 Arc User
edited September 2017 in PC & Technical Issues
The character transfer was working fine for me up until the anniversary event but ever since when I try to copy a character I just get this message:
Please try again!

There was an issue with completing your transfer request. If the issue persists, please look for assistance from our community on the forums!

I can still access the PTS and create characters there, I just can't seem to transfer any.

Comments

• royalflvshroyalflvsh Posts: 165 Arc User
    Try deleting some of your characters already on PTS. It's what Kaiserin told me to do and it worked.
  • lanternjacklanternjack Posts: 20 Arc User

Try deleting some of your characters already on PTS. It's what Kaiserin told me to do and it worked.

Thank you, I had deleted some characters on the PTS and tried with no success but I just deleted everything on there and it seems to have worked. Thank for the help. :)
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    I believe (and there is a thread somewhere that mentions #) it's no more than 8.

8 might not be it but there is a cut off.
  • royalflvshroyalflvsh Posts: 165 Arc User
    Yeah, I had to pretty much clear the slate too.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    Once I was down to just one page (after 20 minutes wasted deleting the rest) it let me add another.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • maximumtrollmaximumtroll Posts: 2 Arc User
    how to access to test version of the game
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    Do you have a Life Time Subscription? If not, you can't access it. If you do have LTS go to this page:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/my/character/copy/co#~
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Silver players who have Purchased the Premium Pack from Z-Store can access PTS too​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!