test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Champions Anniversary Lottery

agentcanadaagentcanada Posts: 775 Arc User
Hello Heroes, as many of you know I've run a series of lotteries revolving around my love of comic book superheroes, which of course extended into video games. I haven't run a lottery in awhile but the Anniversary is a good reason to fire one up. I want to get started as soon as possible so It will be a short run and I'll close it and roll for my winner tomorrow morning when I get up. The theme is simple, a big cake and a classic, four colour, super hero posed in front of it. You may pick a simple pose if desired.

Standard Lottery Rules (these never change):
(1) Post the name of your hero, (insert theme requirement).
(2) Post your global name.
(3) Post a full body, full color picture of the hero (doesn't need to be big, just showing head to toe).
* do not post the screen-cap until a winner is announced, no screen cap no doodle however.

I do not claim any of the artwork and once posted it belongs to the winning player. I do post all artwork to my DA page as a bit of self promotion.
Happy Anniversary Champions!
AC

Comments

• ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    I was just thinking about you the other day and then wouldn't you know it...saw you in an alert and your thread gets updated.

Should have used my powers to conjure up like a bikini model.

Ratasassin@esalmighty super hero fist on hips, with that prideful side view.
    Post edited by ealford1985 on
  • agentcanadaagentcanada Posts: 775 Arc User
    We got our first bite so I'll set up the list right now.
    (01)
    (02)
    (03)
    (04)
    (05)
    (06) Placeholder@BobbyBlaze.

Ratassassin@esalmighty super hero fist on hips, with that prideful side view.
    I don't suppose you have a "brighter" hero esamighty?
    AC
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Oh he has several outfits, but if you want a less creepy guy you can use Nisroc, he is more...normal.

Nisroc@esalmighty same pose
  • notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    Arona@notyuu

not quite classic look but 4 colour [black, white, blue and brown]

pose: standing with over-sized cake server on/over her shoulder like a sword.
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
    Cool thanks you two, I'll add you after lunch
    AC
    Hello Heroes, as many of you know I've run a series of lotteries revolving around my love of comic book superheroes, which of course extended into video games. I haven't run a lottery in awhile but the Anniversary is a good reason to fire one up. I want to get started as soon as possible so It will be a short run and I'll close it and roll for my winner tomorrow morning when I get up. The theme is simple, a big cake and a classic, four colour, super hero posed in front of it. You may pick a simple pose if desired.

(3) Post a full body, full color picture of the hero (doesn't need to be big, just showing head to toe).
    * do not post the screen-cap until a winner is announced, no screen cap no doodle however.

(01) Nisroc@esalmighty super hero fist on hips, with that prideful side view.
    (02) Arona@notyuu: standing with over-sized cake server on/over her shoulder like a sword.
    (03)
    (04)
    (05)
    (06) Placeholder@BobbyBlaze.

I do not claim any of the artwork and once posted it belongs to the winning player. I do post all artwork to my DA page as a bit of self promotion.
    AC
  • prestochangoprestochango Posts: 196 Arc User
    Hotshot@prestochango (I'll let you decide the pose if I win)

Good to see you are still around, AC. Love me some lotteries.
  • deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    I'll go for a shot at this. Firefly@DZPlayer122, I demand her to be using her suit to light a large candle for the cake!​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    Rune@Rune

(I'll post picture if I win, per your SOP)

(02) Arona@notyuu: standing with over-sized cake server on/over her shoulder like a sword.
    (03) Hotshot@prestochango (I'll let you decide the pose if I win)
    (04) Firefly@DZPlayer122, I demand her to be using her suit to light a large candle for the cake!​​
    (05) Rune@Rune (I'll post picture if I win, per your SOP) (Thanks.)
    (06)
    (07)
    (08)
    (09)
    (10) Placeholder@BobbyBlaze.

Good to see you are still around, AC. Love me some lotteries.
    *Thanks Presto.
    I demand her to be using her suit to light a large candle for the cake!​​
    *Request, demands get ignored,lol.

AC
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Oh, yay! Lotteeeery time!
    Mother's A.R.M.S.@FlyingFinn (blastin some Destroits with full FAW tryin to steal the cake)
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Hello Heroes, I'll finalize the list and roll for my winner right now.
    The theme is simple, a big cake and a classic, four colour, super hero posed in front of it. You may pick a simple pose if desired.

(03) Hotshot@prestochango (I'll let you decide the pose if I win)
    (04) Firefly@DZPlayer122, I demand her to be using her suit to light a large candle for the cake!​​
    (05) Rune@Rune (I'll post picture if I win, per your SOP) (Thanks.)
    (06) Mother's A.R.M.S.@FlyingFinn (a simplified version of this, sure.)

Rolled as a d6, the die faces a "3", "Congratz to Hotshot!"
    I'll get started on this as soon as the screen shot gets posted to this thread. Depending on how well it turns out I made do another before Event's end.
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHAMPIONS!
    Yippee! I'll post the image as soon as I figure out how to do so from imgur. Never dealt with that site before.
    image">image
    image">image
    Ok, dont know why it's double posting images but anyways there ya go. Hotshot is a fire user if you can't tell,AC
  • canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    Thanks for running this AC, you've done enough of Drax over the years, so I'm not gonna enter, but I do appreciate the efforts.
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
    Hello Heroes, the Hotshot picture is a bout half done so let's try and get one more done before the event ends. This one however will go for three days like the older ones did. The theme is the same - a big cake and a classic, four colour, super hero posed in front of it. You may pick a simple pose if desired.

AC
    Rune@Rune

Thanks for these lotteries, you are the best!
  • shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    Omni-Star@shadowolf505
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
    Hello Heroes, the Hotshot picture is a bout half done so let's try and get one more done before the event ends. This one however will go for three days like the older ones did. The theme is the same - a big cake and a classic, four colour, super hero posed in front of it. You may pick a simple pose if desired.

Champions Anniversary Lottery 2
    (01) Rune@Rune. Thanks for these lotteries, you are the best! (You're welcome.)
    (02) Omni-Star@shadowolf505
    (03)
    (04)
    (05)
    (06) Sector Protector@Placeholder

AC
  • kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    QT-PI@kallethen likes cake! Even if QT-PI can't eat it due to being a robot...​​
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Mother's A.R.M.S.@FlyingFinn (blastin some Destroits with full FAW tryin to steal the cake) (a simplified version of this, sure. =) )
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif

(01) Rune@Rune. Thanks for these lotteries, you are the best!
    (03) QT-PI@kallethen likes cake! Even if QT-PI can't eat it due to being a robot...
    (04) Mother's A.R.M.S.@FlyingFinn (blastin some Destroits with full FAW tryin to steal the cake)
    (05)
    (06)
    (07)
    (08) Sector Protector@Placeholder

This closes tomorrow after I get home from work, still time to get in and good luck.
    AC
  • xparibaxxparibax Posts: 149 Arc User
    Natasha@Pariba, happy Speedster, who doesn't like cake? :D Thanks AC!

edited September 2017
    Hello Heroes, I'll finalize the list right now and roll for my winner.

(01) Rune@Rune. Thanks for these lotteries, you are the best!
    (03) QT-PI@kallethen likes cake! Even if QT-PI can't eat it due to being a robot...
    (04) Mother's A.R.M.S.@FlyingFinn (blastin some Destroits with full FAW tryin to steal the cake)
    (05) Natasha@Pariba, happy Speedster, who doesn't like cake? :D Thanks AC! (No probs)
    (06) Nova (ultra strong flying brick with eye lasers etc) Global @DaZee.

Remember that you will be required to post a screen cap to the thread if you win, I do not follow links. Good luck everybody
    AC
    All right last call given, placeholder's removed and rolled as a six-sider, the die faces a "5" "Congratz to Natasha!"
    AC
    edited September 2017
    Hotshot ignites as he physically pulls himself free of the oversized cake's second tier.
    "Really Grond, into the cake?!?" he cried as he surged forward "What do have against cake?!?

Happy Anniversary Champions from Hotshot and Agent Canada!
    Post edited by agentcanada on
    Oh Awesome! I love that one AC!
    Here is Natasha's refs! :)

Hahaha! Good stuff man. Love that. Thank you very much for doing this and also congrats to Natasha Waters!
    Hey xparibax, I'm having a hard time drawing your character or even finding a pose and the problem is your description on your reference pic.
    It reads Age: Looks Apprx. 9 years. You character looks to be about 14 yrs old, but that could just limitations of the charatcer creator.
    Height: 5 foot. That's actually pretty tall for a 9 yrs old girl.
    Weight 100 Lbs. That's actually pretty heavy for 9 yrs. as well.
    Build: Slender. Matches your picture but seems at odds with the written description.
    Now I know your a clone so actual physical age and physical appearance can be vastly different things so are you actually 9 years old and look older (early teens) or am I missing something?
    AC
    She's the clone of one of my 7foot 40olbs Snookums clones [ and another hero] so height is right, weight i totally guessed on. :) She was made in March so looks 9 is what, 6 months old? and thats the best I could do in the tailor. [14, really? Dang. I tried making her look younger then the 12 year old elf...]

It's the Champions Online Anniversary of course but it's also the Anniversary of the Silver Age Sentinels and of the supergroup's leader Rune (sort of). Happy Birthday Rune, I hope you enjoyed the day and the company! HER wanted to hear the tale of your hatching and Gamora wanted to be the one to spank you.
    RuneCosmic1:

I haven't forgotten you xparibax, you're up next, but I might miss the anniversary deadline.
    AC
    Watch that hand,Rune!
    Lol, very true Presto. It took awhile but the second Anniversary Lottery winner's picture is finally posted "Congratz to Natasha!"
    CakeSlice01:

Happy Anniversary Champions from Natasha and Agent Canada!
    AC
    Sorry for the late reply, I was out of town and didnt have internet for a bit... this is Fantastic! She looks so happy! I love the icing-kick splotch!
    Thank you so much AC!!

No worries, I'm just glad you got o see it. Oh and welcome back.
    AC
    edited November 2017

It's the Champions Online Anniversary of course but it's also the Anniversary of the Silver Age Sentinels and of the supergroup's leader Rune (sort of). Happy Birthday Rune, I hope you enjoyed the day and the company! HER wanted to hear the tale of your hatching and Gamora wanted to be the one to spank you.
    RuneCosmic1:

I haven't forgotten you xparibax, you're up next, but I might miss the anniversary deadline.
    AC

Oh man. I saw this [and commented on it] on my guild forums, but missed this cross post.

I love it, AC! Also, Rune is generally a gentleman, but he is also an old-school ladies man, and he isn't immune to misreading a queue or two especially when alien culture is involved, so it was probably just a misunderstanding!

I love that you got his height correct, too. It isn't that Rune is short, it's that Her is like 6'4" tall, and Gamora is 6'1 ish, and Rune is "average height", that is true normal human average height, not "Average for a paranormal" or anything. He's like 5'10", as an intentional deconstruction of tall leader type heroes.