test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What will be the next anniversary events?

My guess is, since this week is 2 x XP, meaning we'll have bunches of new heroes at lvl 40 needing gear, that we'll see a week of bonus OV tokens and a week of cosmics on a 2 hour rotation. I forget if we've ever had increased scr/gcr events, but if so, one of those would be in the works too.
JwLmWoa.png
Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!

Comments

• Options
    isn't witchcraft around for the whole month? she was last year​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Month
  • Options
    jonesing4jonesing4 Posts: 800 Arc User
    Probably <italic>"month"</italic> instead of month, ending with the last patch day of the month. I had over 400 anniversary favor I was saving towards costume unlocks that I've sat on for a full year because I took the phrase "all month" literally last time.
  • Options
    kjodellkjodell Posts: 83 Arc User
    just keep in mind events always start and finish on a thursday, the anniversary month will likely end on the 28th
  • Options
    oh, definitely

if it DOESN'T end on the 28th, i'll eat my tail​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    *buys some herbs and spices*
  • Options
    biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User

My guess is, since this week is 2 x XP, meaning we'll have bunches of new heroes at lvl 40 needing gear, that we'll see a week of bonus OV tokens and a week of cosmics on a 2 hour rotation. I forget if we've ever had increased scr/gcr events, but if so, one of those would be in the works too.

There is the cosmics event that increases rewards and cuts respawn timers in half for each cosmic.
    biffsig.jpg