test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

O.k., let's try this again.... :)

capemike4capemike4 Posts: 3 Arc User
Had a bit of a false-start a few years ago with this game, as the desktop I had then was struggling with it...reduced settings and all helped, though....

Now, with a much better laptop(that's literally 5 months old), I'm giving CO another chance, if only to try to bring back a bit of CoH memories...; plus, the fact that I play Star Trek Online means I have access to my chat channels, here, too! :D

The types of characters I -really- wanted to make are behind Zen...and with my constant unemployment issues, this could be a long haul, but hopefully worth it....

Related to that, are there any 'must buy' features that make the experience here any better, like unlocking the account bank or EC cap increase in STO?

Doing what I can for now with an assault-rifle ranged character here, and working my way through the tutorial, so any suggestions or advice will be greatly appreciated...given my character and playstyle(the latter of which has changed little since my CoH days), I heavily prefer to keep an opponent as far away from me as possible, if that helps, any.

Thanks in advance!

/em holdtorch

Comments

• Options
    stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    Hi. Here's your fish: fish-5.gif

The gold cap increase. It allows you to carry more than 500g at a time. I would also say a hideout. Shared bank space is way better than the individual bank. If you go gold for a month, you can claim a free hideout. I think the anniversary is coming up, so there will probably be some free stuff to get your grubby mitts on.

The Soldier is a pretty good first toon.​​
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • Options
    capemike4capemike4 Posts: 3 Arc User
    O.k., got some stuff to look forward to, then.... :D