test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Any SGs out there that ..y'know run content?

iquickscopedjfk0iquickscopedjfk0 Posts: 13 Arc User
Does anyone regularly team to tackle Q Warzone, world bosses, 5-man content anymore? Or even just team? I get the feeling there aren't many. Would love to be proven wrong.

Comments

• Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User

Does anyone regularly team to tackle Q Warzone, world bosses, 5-man content anymore? Or even just team? I get the feeling there aren't many. Would love to be proven wrong.

There are a couple out there, though I'm not aware of any that are actively recruiting at the moment. A lot of organization is done via channels rather than SGs, though. The Cosmic HQ channel is public; if you join it you will hear about the vast majority of cosmic fights, though some are organized on private channels, and people occasionally recruit for other endgame there as well. There are also some private channels that organize runs, though there is no magic bullet for getting invited into one.
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Cosmic HQ is the biggest SG in the game that actively runs content multiple times per day o3o except it's a channel
  • Options
    kalalkalal Posts: 41 Arc User
    iquickscopedjfk0, I'm down to start a themed SG with you. If you are up for it, I just want to have a common theme that we agree on. for example, if we say ninjas or power suits or something like that. As for all the content, I'm down for whatever.
  • Options
    orangeitisorangeitis Posts: 227 Arc User
  • Options
    kalalkalal Posts: 41 Arc User
    I don't have a Discord account, but you can skype me at brando2681 or use the in-game and message me. Contact me so we can get together on SG themed ideas. I'm a lifetime subscriber, so I have access to almost any and everything on the game. Lemme know bro.
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    What's your SG called? I'd love to join a SG that does QWZ :o
  • Options
    catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
    Im hoping to find a "friendly" SG that does pvp/adventure packs/dailys together. But the general ones i see running around have some creepy people in them...I want to avoid "Delta House" SGs

I have a Tank, DPS and a healer...but be warrned, my healer is a neko. I know that bothers some...

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.