test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GIF battle maybe?

Comments

• well...science does tend to be expensive, and you can't really science effectively when a lot of your economy is tied up in refugees​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited July 2017
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    sd2rfzH.gif
    4bc.png
    spinnytop wrote: »
    5f047b9317f6d5522270f8bfa4d5bd468a811c315069bc449dec6801346bc8ec_3.jpg
    Wow Awesome face, its been so long since the last time I saw it
    that some 2007 Danky-stanky DeviantART-4chan meme stuff right there​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    edited July 2017
    avianos said:

Wow Awesome face, its been so long since the last time I saw it

that some 2007 Danky-stanky DeviantART-4chan meme stuff right there​​

Respect your elders.

Post edited by spinnytop on
  • baelogventurebaelogventure Posts: 520 Arc User
    spinnytop said:

Respect your elders.

>Current Year.
    >Not using reliable image host for fun-posting.

• catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User

spinnytop said:

Respect your elders.

>Current Year.
    >Not using reliable image host for fun-posting.

welcome to twitch...?

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
  • baelogventurebaelogventure Posts: 520 Arc User

edited July 2017
    spinnytop said:

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Respect your elders.
    Always respect to VINTAGE memes
    especially when it was part of my teenage years, when the art communities were still young on the net
    258witx.gif

>TFW i was 17 when this meme was around, back when I was a passionated artists with dreams and ambitions who didn't suffered from depression, anxiety stress disorder and artblock and didn't played a MMO every day for the past 5 years to escape from reality and ignore his real life issues

c2d.jpg​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • zemmaxzemmax Posts: 295 Arc User
    spinnytop said:

Oh, are we getting awkward? :D

zemmax said:

First I are play with my kitty o3o

Then I are lay on my kitty uwu

spinnytop said:

Then I are lay on my kitty uwu

"DOGS!!!! The natural enemy of cats!!"

spinnytop said:

You dont want none of this!

^my Cat-Fu is strong!

zemmax said:

not sure whats going on with that....so activating defensive measures!!

• zemmaxzemmax Posts: 295 Arc User

• jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    Marina gets so much love. Poor Pearl needs some.

zemmax said:

"Ok, ill give hugs to the creepy tentacle girl...."

"Ah! Halp, gets it off meh!!"

• rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    edited July 2017

well...science does tend to be expensive, and you can't really science effectively when a lot of your economy is tied up in refugees​​

Cause business turning any form of progress/bettering the world into a privilege cause of profiteering/control...

What a fascinating creature, is it, frowning? O.-.o
    Post edited by rtma on
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
    rtma said:

What a fascinating creature, is it, frowning? O.-.o
    https://youtu.be/2-GFZ4bdSiQ

Its actually just a defensive technique to look like an old branch (camo) like a night jar uses.

Ah so that's how an owl does it.

This is how a magical girl does it!

Also she stole the gun o3o

I would of figured you'd appreciate a spinning transformaion... : 3

edited July 2017
    How do I unsubscribe from this Thread?
    d1b.png

Asking for a Friend

Legit question, I dont want to get notifications from this thread in my inbox anymore​​
    everybodys a critic...

Click on your avatar, then on the gear icon, and then notifications option...you can then change things there.

• beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    avianos said:

Legit question, I dont want to get notifications from this thread in my inbox anymore​​

click on the little globe icon next to your screenname near the top of the page and then click on the part that says notification preferences

You can subscribe to threads?

Why would you subscribe to this one....

Youtube-Chan does not approve.

beezeeze said:

avianos said:

click on the little globe icon next to your screenname near the top of the page and then click on the part that says notification preferences

spinnytop said:

I guess its official...cats now rule the world! >:3

...or at least the internet!

spinnytop said:

edited July 2017

Look at this cat I found... pick it up... make it frown uwu

Naughty kittehs, always stealing o3o

This gives me some ideas for a new character :3c
    edited August 2017
    spinnytop said:

Look at this cat I found... pick it up... make it frown uwu

Naughty kittehs, always stealing o3o

"...there there, she didnt mean it."

Post edited by catstarsto on

• beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    "hey guys what happened, I thought this was a .gif battle?"

Oh well, send in more Putties!

edited July 2017

Oh yeah? Well Ill send in more cats! >:3

edited August 2017
    Okay.

Silly cats, always going in circles o3o

They act all tough and cool, but get rattled by the tiniest things!

This cat is pretending to be attacked so everyone will think they are heroically defending themselves... they also think that because they can't see their body, we can't either o3o cats are very deceptive... but not good at it

"You attack me I attack right back! I'm ready! Take your beast sh-" ...nobody was even attacking you n_n

Cats have a lot in common with zombies o3o

Post edited by spinnytop on
    What some people think the game is turning into:

What others know the game is turning into:

spinnytop said:

Okay.

Silly cats, always going in circles o3o

They act all tough and cool, but get rattled by the tiniest things!

This cat is pretending to be attacked so everyone will think they are heroically defending themselves... they also think that because they can't see their body, we can't either o3o cats are very deceptive... but not good at it

"You attack me I attack right back! I'm ready! Take your beast sh-" ...nobody was even attacking you n_n

Cats have a lot in common with zombies o3o

Same old (read between the lines) song mix...

spinnytop said:

What others know the game is turning into:

Ren Cen refugees...

• nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Be warned this link will blow your mind. http://i.imgur.com/yIopEFj.mp4
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
    nepht said:

Be warned this link will blow your mind. http://i.imgur.com/yIopEFj.mp4

careful, dont get too blown away! ^^

spinnytop said:

Same old (read between the lines) song mix...

What you say with contempt, I say with love....

Theres a difference between acting catty and acting bratty. : 3

spinnytop said:

What you say with contempt, I say with love....

"...k"