- Arc News
What is the Arc Client?
- Added Celestial Dragon Horns to the Celestial Dragon unlock.
- Added additional color channels to Hyena hair.
- Added Hyena and Cat hair as regular hair options from the Animal Pack.
- Updated the textures on the Animal Pack heads to let players choose a darker detail option.
- Updated Cat and Hyena texture to allow coloring the inside of the ears.
- The Firewing head texture on males has been restricted. This costume was not meant to be freely available to players. Costumes that are already using this texture will retain it. However, if you edit the costume it will remove itself.
- Added Dragon head, Lizard head and Fur Mane costumes to the debugger. Currently male only. These costumes will be part of a much larger pack, but we will be introducing them in pieces on PTS for feedback.
Forum Malvanum/Circus Malvanum
- Updated icons for existing armoring and enhancement mods for consistency.
- Added Dual Armoring mods to the debugger. Currently we are testing the Armoring versions before making Enhancement versions. These mods combine two stats. These items will eventualy be added as regular mob drops and most likely be introduced into the mod packs found in Lockboxes.
- Added Firewing's tights (Partial Mask, Chest, Legs) as a rare reward from Forum Malvanum.
- Added Gladiator Head costume to the Circus Malvanum store.
- Added Dread Steam Vehicle to the Circus Malvanum store.
- Gave Firewing a Fireball attack to mix up his short cooldown attack chain as spamming the Flashfire snap looked a bit silly.
- Made it so Firewing's attacks are properly colored as some were using default colors.
- Increased Firewing's attack range slightly and adjusted his attack priority so he tries to use his big attacks when they become available.
- Updated Firewing's costume and stance.
- Added preview images to costumes found in Forum Malvanum.
- Added Glass, Psi, Holo, Ghost and Ice materials to Malvan Eyebrows.
- Fixed a bug where Reaper's Embrace's rupture damage was not scaling with forms.