test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ok, Where Do I Fit In?

Hi all,

Lifetime member (from beta) who is just returning to the game after an extended absence. Previously from CoX/Virtue server and member of the Liberty League.

I'm a pretty casual player (I get to play in the evenings a bit after the wife and kids are asleep). I an down for RP, but tend to have characters that aren't too serious (my mains are Bumbling Bee and Two Ton Ninja).

Anyone need a wise-**** for the late shift on their team?

Comments

• violetnychusvioletnychus Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Sounds a lot like me!

Lifetime member (from beta) who is just returning to the game after an extended absence. Previously from CoX/Virtue server.

I'm a pretty casual player (busy). I an down for RP, but tend to have characters that aren't too serious.

I want to know too.
  • violetnychusvioletnychus Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    -empty-
  • iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    If I'm not way too late, consider the Silver Age Sentinels.

In my defense I'm in the middle of a move IRL, but when I'm settled I and I'm sure my officers will be happy to helo get both of you fine lite-RP types situated with us.

This is a link to our thread here on the Champions forums, where you can read all about us in the first two posts, find out if we're what you are looking for.

Once you've looked over that and decided "Wow, they look perfect for me!", then mosey on over to Silverage.Enjin.com. There you can fill out an application and I'll be on the lookout for you both.

I'm a native Texan, so I'm actually allowed to say stupid sounding old phrases like "Mosey on over". =)