test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I made a post about a build I made but I can't find it anymore?

xamikaze01xamikaze01 Posts: 37 Arc User
I made a post recently about a build I wanted to share, but when I tried to edit my post and link the page with the build, I couldn't find it anywhere (not even on my profile)

Anyone knows what may have happend?

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    There is a bug going on in the forumsin which if you edit long posts that include multiply characters, the forums think you are posting multiply posts in short time and mark them as spam

it's a huge flaw in the code and It appears you just witness it, Sorry to hear that
    Try to reposting the build​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • xamikaze01xamikaze01 Posts: 37 Arc User
    avianos said:

There is a bug going on in the forumsin which if you edit long posts that include multiply characters, the forums think you are posting multiply posts in short time and mark them as spam

it's a huge flaw in the code and It appears you just witness it, Sorry to hear that

Try to reposting the build​​

Oh, that sucks... Well, I'll try to repost it again when I got some time. Thx for the info bro! :)