test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need some help...lifer here...where are the bonuses? (monthly costume, grav bike?)

I got the email notification that said "come login and claim your free bike and don't miss this month's costume!"
I tried under bonus, all, vehicles, costumes...in the Z store...are these claimed somewhere else?

Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• rerednawrerednaw Posts: 9 Arc User
    I found the costumes...they are with the costume vendor...now to find the vehicle vendor...
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Depending on the time frame it was either the Until or the Wasp. Both were a limited time...

The other one may be the Forum Malvanum(sp) Sky Races...they give you a free vehicle to race with but it's on a timer.

So as of right now. No vehicle
  • decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    Just to note, the temporary (timed) vehicle WILL be available to each of your characters that haven't gotten it next time Forum Malvanum comes around.
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Can you get another if it breaks? Either way it's not a real vehicle, but a transform device.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
    It's a good leveling up device. Throw in a grav and pulse and destroy those open word missions
  • omnilord#8416 omnilord Posts: 348 Arc User

It's a good leveling up device. Throw in a grav and pulse and destroy those open word missions

Just to be sure there's no confusion, you mean with the free Wasp bike some players got. Not the FM Sky Race Steambike people can pick up, correct?
    Yes.

I recall hearing that the emails they sent out were referring to the steambike as well...

So depending on the time frame of his email it's either the Free Wasp or it was the Streambike....

My vote was for the limited use steambike which is available during the event time only...but I still have toons with them.