test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hand Accessories Catagory

doctorevilfacedoctorevilface Posts: 91 Arc User
Inspired by the Cyber Claws piece available in the Q-Store, I'd like to suggest a Hand Accessories Category. There's quite a few pieces in the Bracers category that would pair beautifully with the claws, but alas it's either one or the other atm. Something like this would also be good for current and future Ring accessories, assassin's blades, and maybe appendages like alien suction cup fingers as well.
Lemon-Scented Evil.

Comments

• stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    You forgot shields! Or even a sword sheath. A string of beads. A magic book. A rock. Bacon strips. That hot dog you bought at the museum.​​
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    The devs aren't gonna add any more of those categories.... in fact they regret even adding the belt accessories category. So much so that we won't see anything alse added to that latter category beyond the archer stuff and the arcane mage stuff that we have.

Unfortunately.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    I can concur with MG...

Which is sad, if we have the sections....why not use them.

I always was hoping for a wing back section and a facial hair section. Oh well
    Post edited by ealford1985 on
  • battybattybatsbattybattybats Posts: 777 Arc User
    I support the idea
    the Volterrific Dr Cerebellum?
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    The devs aren't gonna add any more of those categories.... in fact they regret even adding the belt accessories category. So much so that we won't see anything alse added to that latter category beyond the archer stuff and the arcane mage stuff that we have.

Unfortunately.
    Apparently Cryptic North left a hot mess of a code with category and DEVs can barely salvage it

Which is a big shame because Belt Accesories is full of potential :dissapointed:

I would love to see more categories in general, more potential more creativity, but with the game's code I doubt it​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!