test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

FC.31.20170531.7 - Telekinesis Changes/Alien Invader Lockbox

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
edited June 2017 in PTS - The Archive
Please post all Telekinesis feedback here: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline#/discussion/1208644/telekinesis-changes-discussion-thread

Please use this thread for any of the other changes.

Alien Invader Lockbox
  • Added hands to the Alien Armor Claw costume.
  • Added Futuristic Helmet and Shoulders to the debugger.
  • Added Anxious and Call for Help emotes to the debugger.

Misc
  • Adjusted how the Raid UI initializes its scaling.
  • Added Gunslinger's Revenge offense gear to the Collector Store.
  • Overlay Auras will no longer stack with each other.
  • Added Aspect of the Infernal Aura to the questionite/free aura token stores.
  • Removed Aspect of the infernal FX from the power.
  • Added Brushed Metal material to Teleios back costume. Fixed detail map issue.
  • Fixed a bug where support system mods were not getting categorized in the auction house.
  • Changed the FX on the Teleiosaurus Raptor attacks to not scale to target.

Archetypes
Corrected diminishing returns on the Disciple.
New Disciple progression path:
  • 1 Ego Blade
  • 1 Ego Weaponry
  • 6 Id Mastery
  • 8 Ego Blade Frenzy OR Telekinetic Wave
  • 11 Ego Blade Dash
  • 14 Mental Discipline
  • 17 Ego Blade Annihilation
  • 21 Telekinetic Shield
  • 25 Telekinetic Reverberation
  • 30 Telekinetic Maelstrom or Telekinetic Eruption
  • 35 Ego Blade Breach
  • 40 Master of the Mind

Telekinesis
  • Updated tooltips for better clarity on what the powers actually do.
  • Stress, Fear, Dependency and Ego Leach are considered to be Mental States for power interaction purposes.
  • Adjusted many of the FX for better performance.
  • Added a Aura that enables Id Blades to the debugger. No 0 point advantages will be added to any other power.

Kinetic Darts/Ego Blade
  • Incisive Wit: Changed this into a named buff called Id Surge buff which grants the user bonus to ego damage and a small amount of the ego stat.

Ego Weaponry
  • Is now a cone power (from single target).
  • New Advantage: Adds a chance to apply the Stress debuff. This chance is increased if affected by Focus.

Ego Blade Frenzy
  • Is now a pbaoe attack (from a cone).
  • New Advantage: Chance to apply the Dependency debuff to targets.
  • New Advantage: Grants you a shield while maintaining this power.

Ego Blade Breach
  • Lowered damage and cost.
  • Reduced max charge time to 0.83 seconds (from 1.33).
  • No longer applies Ego Leech or a resistance debuff.
  • This power now refreshes all of your Ego Leech stacks and on full charge stuns your target.
  • Domineering Will advantage: No longer stuns a blocking target. Changed to refresh the Stress debuff duration.

Ego Blade Annihilation
  • Increased base damage.
  • Changed the activation and charge time for this power to 0.67 activation and 0.83 charge time. Damage and cost has been adjusted for this.
  • The Ego Infusion buff will now properly display on your character.
  • New Advantage: Increases your chance to crit with this attack based on your stacks of Ego Leech.

Telekinetic Assault
  • No longer deals escalating damage. Damage overall has gone down.
  • New Advantage: Chance to apply the Stress debuff.
  • New Advantage: Similar to Siphoning Strikes, your critical damage now heals you for the amount instead.

New Power: Telekinetic Barrage
  • Deals damage in a 10' sphere. 100ft range.
  • Chance to crit with this power increases based on your Ego Leech stacks.
  • Chance to apply Ego Leech to you.
  • Advantage: Chance to Stun targets based on your Ego Leech stacks.

Telekinetic Lance
  • The Ego Infusion buff will now properly display on your character.
  • New Advantage: Increases your chance to crit with this attack based on your stacks of Ego Leech.

Telekinetic Burst
  • Now has a scaling chance to apply Ego Leech based on charge time. Previously it always applied Ego Leach on tap or charge.

Telekinetic Wave
  • Now has a scaling chance to apply Ego Leech based on charge time. Previously its chance was a flat amount on tap or charge.
  • Increased cooldown to 10 seconds (from 6).
  • New Advantage: Knocks targets towards you instead of back.

New Power: Telekinetic Shards
  • Deals damage in a 10' sphere. 100ft range. 10 second cooldown.
  • Knocks down your primary target.
  • Refreshes all of your stacks of Ego leech.
  • Advantage: Refreshes your Stress debuffs.

Telekinetic Eruption
  • Corrected the cost on this power as it was using an outdated formula. Cost has gone up a bit.
  • Now applies Id Surge when partially charged instead of the unnamed buffs. The effect of this buff scales with the rank of the power.
  • If charged less than a second, knocks down targets instead of back.
  • Added a cooldown of 10 seconds.
  • Now has a scaling chance to apply Ego Leech based on charge time. Previously its chance was a flat amount on tap or charge.
  • Enhanced Form Advantage: Now applies the Aegis buff when used, which increases resistance for a short time.
  • New Advantage: Inner Peace

Telekinetic Maelstrom
  • Corrected the cost on this power as it was using an outdated formula. Cost has gone up a bit.
  • Now deals Ego Damage instead of crushing.
  • Adjusted the rock FX to have psionic material to fit the ego damage type.

Ego Form
  • Moved this power to Mentalist shared.

Ego Choke
  • Garroting Grip Advantage: Now applies Fear instead of a unnamed debuff.

Ego Surge
  • Nimble Mind: No longer applies a scaling crit chance buff based on your con stat. Now applies an additional chance to crit with attacks based on the number of Ego Leech stacks you have.

Lance Rain
  • This power is still being worked on and has placeholder values.
  • Fixed the power from not being interruptable.
  • Increased radius to 25ft.

Ego Reverberation
  • Renamed to Telekinetic Reverberation
  • Now scales off of Recovery and Endurance.
  • Now applies energy over time.

Mental Discipline
  • Updated to use regular Form damage standards.
  • Applies Focus when you apply a Mental State effect.

Master of the Mind
  • Moved to Mentalist Ultimates
  • Completely removed old transform effect. FX is unchanged.
  • This power is now a Active Ultimate.
  • An Active Ultimate places both Active Offenses and Defenses on a shared 90 second cooldown.
  • Can be used while held/confused.
  • 15 second duration.
  • 3 minute cooldown.
  • Applies breakout damage.
  • Grants Flight for the duration.
  • Gives you knock and mez resistance for the duration.
  • Gives you damage resistance for the duration.
  • Increases your chance to crit for each stack of Ego Leech on you.
  • Applies a stack of Ego Leech every second.
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    edited June 2017
  • Options
    chimerafreekchimerafreek Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    (moved to appropriate thread)
    Why is the requirement for the Target Locked auro so freakin' high? Like seriously. 5,000 times? I did the math and if someone where to spam the power non-stop, not getting up to go do something or going to the bathroom or sleeping...It would take THREE days. That's ridiculous.
  • Options
    stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    There's more than one overlay aura? And, yeah, 5k uses for a cosmetic thing is BS. No, it does not compare to the 5k kill perks because there is zero cooldown on killing mobs and you can take out several at once.​​
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    New Futuristic Costume Pieces

Honestly, with this update, it seems the strong point has really been helmets!!

Futuristic Costume Pieces CLICK ME

Note - Metal Material & Detail were used to model both the shoulders and helmet initially.

Note #2 - Stars, Wispy, Shadow Shield & Quicksilver all MOVE AROUND when applied :grin:

Bugs:

- Shadow Shield Material has its colors wrong in the tailor. Selecting colors does not align with the shown choice. Above link shows me selecting "blue" and the shadow shield accent being closer to pink or red. I would have gotten more info but I was kicked off the server!

Emotes

Call for Help - This emote is HILARIOUS and I love it. Please give it me. (Seriously though, I do love it, I hope the drop rate from boxes is generous!!)

Anxious - This has been an emote which I've wanted for a while, but had no idea what it'd be called. I'm not sure "Anxious" is totally hitting the nail on the head although it fits, I'd say more like..."On edge" or something. Either way, I love it and I want it.

Great job with the emotes!!! :+1:
  • Options
    rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    @theultimax

Just play the game, you'll get it, eventually.

@theravenforce

Oh look another Helmet that's unfriendly to bestial heads.
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Hmm, the helmet looks really interesting, I really like the idea of multiply-material on a single costume piece

what is wrong with those massives shoulderpads :neutral:
    theultimax wrote: »
    Why is the requirement for the Target Locked auro so freakin' high? Like seriously. 5,000 times? I did the math and if someone where to spam the power non-stop, not getting up to go do something or going to the bathroom or sleeping...It would take THREE days. That's ridiculous.

Propably it was made that way so they can force you do endgame with only 1 character,
    Well Rock me Amadeus, if only this device was available when they revamped cosmics, my PA DPS main would have gotten the perk by now, but right now Im so burned out I cannot farm nonstop anymore

and I agree, the requirement is inhuman consider the Device droprate is rare
    sterga wrote: »
    There's more than one overlay aura? And, yeah, 5k uses for a cosmetic thing is BS. No, it does not compare to the 5k kill perks because there is zero cooldown on killing mobs and you can take out several at once.

The other 2 HUB auras aren't live yet​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    I went on vacation for 3 days and Ego Surge finally gets nerfed fixed. Well....now I don't have any excuse to not use Aggressor. I also think most top end Con-using DPS builds will lean over to Imbue now. ¯\_( •ω• )_/¯

Or maybe remove Con as their SS and changed their build completely.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    You know, truth be told, i was expecting Might to get revamped with the release of Wonderwoman movie​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
This discussion has been closed.