test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

More End Game Aliens -- Please More Aliens!!!

riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
Please give us more Qulaar, Gadroon, Roinesh in the end-game!!!

They are a nice break from all the magic-themed q-zone stuff. Just ran the updated Reign-of-Frogs OM and it was very refreshing to fight something that wasn't a horror, vampire, werewolf or magic casting fish.

:P

Reign of Frogs could use an end boss -- like a Super Villain level Gadroon Commander. But if more end-game content is being planned.. Please consider using the Alien Races in the game for it.

Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!

Comments

• Options
    we have magic-casting fish?​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • Options
    baelogventurebaelogventure Posts: 520 Arc User
    New Epic Lair: Ganika Attacks. Five heroes are sucked into a time vortex and thrown back to 1965 when the Qularr first invaded and unleashed Ganika on Chicago.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User

Please give us more Qulaar, Gadroon, Roinesh in the end-game!!!

They are a nice break from all the magic-themed q-zone stuff. Just ran the updated Reign-of-Frogs OM and it was very refreshing to fight something that wasn't a horror, vampire, werewolf or magic casting fish.

:P

Reign of Frogs could use an end boss -- like a Super Villain level Gadroon Commander. But if more end-game content is being planned.. Please consider using the Alien Races in the game for it.

Or just change the rocket barrage stage so that your goal is to crack the shield on the ship, then fight it.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    I'd love to see more with the Ro'inesh, myself.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    battybattybatsbattybattybats Posts: 777 Arc User
    Definitely more with all the aliens would be awesome.
    the Volterrific Dr Cerebellum?
  • Options
    stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    No Roin'esh. Not until they get fixed anyway. Whiteout 5 is awful to run. Had a "squishier" toon get killed instead of held like it was supposed to. And oh my, the Knock Nightmare. Whiteout 4 sucks too.

The rocket stage of Frog OM is boring. Would rather see it disappear and fight the spaceship or just disappear and get my stingy loot pile.

But sure, more aliens. As long as they aren't purple or have purple ships or purple zones. Lush, tropical Gadroon zone sounds super because it would potentially be all sorts of colors.​​
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009