test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Add blood and romance

This is on more of a grown up theme, but it would add to the effect if an enemy would bleed once killed by a hail of bullets. I like the note of finality. Also, Defender and Witchcraft shouldn't be the only ones who get to do the relationship thing. Even flirtatious encounters could be interesting; love and hate form the basis for many actions and could be added to great effect to nemesis and other missions.

Comments

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Well, theres allways Foxbat an Sapphire. Our Roscoe and Juliet. True love wins. If it's not overtaken by a right hook.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Really, we should recognize Ironclad+Duratok for what it is...
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User

Never even thought a ship like that existed.

Anyway, there's also Valerian and Caliburn. Those two like have an on and off relationship.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User

BRB Drawing Bara fanart of those two ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    We don't need blood, that would force the game to be rated higher. But, romance could be added.
  • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User
    How about none and we stick to super hero/threat in a large scale kind of story? Those kind of stories usually end up in stupid drama surrounding those two couple and make everything around them seem less serious, despite the fact that you got super villain destroying stuff or call for the end of the world on a daily basis. The last time I seen this kind of story, it from Guild Wars 2 Living Story and boy they screw up the adventure/hero vibe with two stupid couple clogging up the spotlight because to that story teller, two lesbian flirting each other is way more important than the destruction of the freaken continent by a force of nature.

If you serious about romance, go help out that Red Banner/Maniac couple in that low level questing.
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    There's blood as there are several power sets which revolve around the bleed mechanic :wink:

Romance...well...it's implied left, right and centre: Witchcraft and Defender, Ironclad and Fulani Okonkwo, Valerian Scarlet and Robert Coble (Caliburn). Several missions in game have elements of romance in them as well.

More of an effort could be made like introducing someone as ridiculous as Bulldozer from CU lore into the game, but god that would be a nightmare...

As for the DuraClad ship (sounds like a condom brand tbh), at least we know Pantagruel is a supporter :+1:
  • baelogventurebaelogventure Posts: 520 Arc User

More romance

• soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User

There's blood as there are several power sets which revolve around the bleed mechanic :wink:

Romance...well...it's implied left, right and centre: Witchcraft and Defender, Ironclad and Fulani Okonkwo, Valerian Scarlet and Robert Coble (Caliburn). Several missions in game have elements of romance in them as well.

More of an effort could be made like introducing someone as ridiculous as Bulldozer from CU lore into the game, but god that would be a nightmare...

As for the DuraClad ship (sounds like a condom brand tbh), at least we know Pantagruel is a supporter :+1:

No, I think the OP is basically asking for gore.
  • battybattybatsbattybattybats Posts: 777 Arc User
    How about a custom npc like the nemesis. It might be a romantic interest as an option. You then could have many missions to save them, including from your nemesis.
    the Volterrific Dr Cerebellum?
  • rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User

We don't need blood, that would force the game to be rated higher.

Here's a lesson kiddies, Go Cut yourself, the Rating system won't help you... Truth.
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."