test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CO on amazon! wait... you live outside of USA?

nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 975 Arc User
Too bad, cause you cant get it, same would go for those cards and other stuff, sure this game is not know for his merchandise, but I have thinking in doing some stuff to actually get at least a sub or something...

For instance, I can actually deposit $$$ in PayPal without a credit card (that's something we have here as local debit transactions) but every time I try to get something from the sub page, sends me to the PP page asking for a credit card info like.. if its not unlocked or something, as far as I can tell it is unlocked, so I'm just asking... there is actually any option for me besides just go all with a international credit card? cause that would mean I need a job sooner or later or just passing from giving my foreign money to Cryptic :p (jk)
Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
Tagged:

Comments

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    naciiito said:

so I'm just asking... there is actually any option for me besides just go all with a international credit card?

Can't you just get a visa or mastercard debit card from your bank? They might say "Credit Card" on the payment page, but Debit Cards work just the same for subbing (as long as they are Visa/Mastercard).

The cards that banks give you automatically when you open an account varies from country to country so it all depends where you live.

Post edited by themightyzenith on
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 975 Arc User

naciiito said:

so I'm just asking... there is actually any option for me besides just go all with a international credit card?

Can't you just get a visa or mastercard debit card from your bank? They might say "Credit Card" on the payment page, but Debit Cards work just the same for subbing (as long as they are Visa/Mastercard).

The cards that banks give you automatically when you open an account varies from country to country so it all depends where you live.

I live in the chill country
    or for Hispanic speakers "el pais de la wea"
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    I use some janky top up debit card with all online transactions because I am paranoid about nutters stealing my monies >_>"
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!