test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Champions Online: New Zen Store Items

edict#8422 edict Posts: 108 Cryptic Developer
Shine a deadly light on your prey with the Sharp Eye Patch and Sparkle Eye packs.

The Sharp Eye Pack contains 3 auras - Sharp Eyes (Both, Left, and Right)
The Sparkle Eye Pack contains 3 auras - Sparkle Eyes (Both, Left, and Right)

Each of these eye packs is now available in the ZEN store for 275 ZEN!

Leave a mark wherever you go, with the Dripping Ink and Pawprint items. When you leave a trail…who is stalking whom? (Anyone else miss Blue's Clues?)

You can get a quick look here!

Comments

• Options
    rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    Is the dripping Ink tintable?
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • Options
    stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    I didn't even watch Barney, which was on when I was a child. Now that I think about it, I didn't watch Power Rangers either. But I do remember watching Sleepwalkers and at least parts of the original IT.​​
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    My only complain about Pawprint aura

There is no 3 Toes variation

but again, im aware the visuals from this aura were taken from the Vibora Bay missions in which you track down the Labratory that creats New Shadows and Dogz Hybrids
    rtma wrote: »
    Is the dripping Ink tintable?

[This Aura cannot be Colored intensifies]​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    @avianos Haven't been on to check so thanks.
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."