- Arc News
What is the Arc Client?
FC.31.20170427.7 - Destroids Rise Again revamp
Destroids Rise Again
Mega Destroid Boss Fight
- Changed all mobs to use level scaling.
- Increased initial open mission phase to rescuing 60 hostages.
- Phases 2 and 3 have had their timers reduced to 5 minutes each.
- The final phase has had its timer reduced to 20 minutes.
- Success reset timer has been reduced to 1 hour. Failure reset timer has been reduced to 30 minutes.
- The Hot Dog vendor in the park now sells hot dogs. These will restore health.
- There are now 2 Mega Destroids to fight.
- If they get within 100ft of one another, they gain a stacking damage and resistance bonus.
- Increased the damage they deal. They are a little tougher than the standard event fight.
- Currently their HP is set at 7 million each, this will likely be lowered a bit.
- Added FX tells to attacks.
- Gave them a generic ranged attack to use in addition to their Eye Beam attack.
- New Attack: Destroy!. When their health dips below 10%, they will use this attack on a random location. Has a lengthy charge time and deals heavy particle damage in a cone.
- New Attack: Sonic Blast. Deals damage in a area effect. If the player doesn't block depletes their energy.
- Added Destroid boots (male only currently), Armor Sleek Jaw and Plated Mohawk(male only currently) costumes to the debugger.
- Added blot auras to the debugger.
- Added Portable Robot Factory device to the debugger.
- More will be added in a future patch.
- Updated the open mission to drop SCR/UNTIL recog based on your level. This is separate from the other updated open missions.
- A few pieces of geometry in Millennium City have been adjusted for performance reasons. While this should have no visible change to players, if you see anything odd please report it.
- Optimized many attacks that the Destroid enemy group uses to help with memory consumption.
- Destroids can now drop the Armored Jaw Sleek and Plated Mohawk costumes.