test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Who would win this BASH?

catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
edited April 2017 in Off Topic

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.

Who would win this BASH? 11 votes

Duke Nukem
9%
gradii 1 vote
Ash
9%
guyhumual 1 vote
Snake Plissken
9%
ashensnow 1 vote
Doom Guy
45%
kallethenbaelogventurezemmaxdeadman20pallas0001 5 votes
Master Chief
9%
bulgarex 1 vote
Punisher
9%
chaosdrgnz43 1 vote
John Matrix
9%
jonesing4 1 vote

Comments

• ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    Snake Plissken
    Obviously Snake. He would have Reno Bob on his side. You don't mess with Reno Bob.

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • jonesing4jonesing4 Posts: 800 Arc User
    John Matrix
    Your other choices make me laugh. If Matrix were here, he'd laugh too.
  • baelogventurebaelogventure Posts: 520 Arc User
    Doom Guy

"Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon..."
    — Terry Pratchett
  • zemmaxzemmax Posts: 295 Arc User
    Doom Guy
    Doom guy ez. He runs like 50mph, carries whole arsenal and BFG9000 which kills everything insight. Other don't stand a chance.
  • kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    Doom Guy
    Doom Guy. Old school or new school.​​
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    gradii said:

Duke Nukem, becuase he's everywhere, he's even invaded CO as a common NPC.​​

they are alien scum clones! Theres at least 4 of them running around the city...watching...waiting, i suspect an invasion!!

^"ill be ready for them!!"

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    Ash
    How is this even a contest?
    https://youtu.be/-NmzF9pj9Yk
  • beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User

I ain't voting till I know what a "BASH" is.

Free for all PvP map.

• deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    Doom Guy
    Hm, well the denizens of hell have shown that they have no problem ripping people's body parts off and beating them to death with them... and Doomguy has gone through their home and given them the same response throughout on multiple occasions. I think my vote is with him.​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    Ash
    Doom Guy is at his best when he's got a chainsaw, Ash has a chainsaw for a hand.
    guyhumual said:

Doom Guy is at his best when he's got a chainsaw, Ash has a chainsaw for a hand.

"Who's laughing now?!"

^behind every great hero is a cat X3

...unless your fighting cats, then your in for it!!

• baelogventurebaelogventure Posts: 520 Arc User
    Doom Guy

^behind every great hero is a cat X3

Behind every great hero is a collectible action figure with built-in theme song action.