test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thank you, Kaiz!

I just wanted to create this thread to acknowledge the work of Kaizerin. I feel that it's important to create threads of acknowledgment now and again. It's soooo incredibly easy to become toxic and just let that ride all over the forums. Is everything peachy perfect? No. But I'm at least happy with the amount of development that's going on with the game. I've been here since 2010 and decided to take a break right around when Cryptic North took over. I came back last October, was pleasantly surprised, and even bought lifetime.

I understand there are limited resources for the game. I understand that certain parts of either Cryptic or PWI push changes into our games that we wouldn't like. I know that Champions Online receives little, if any, advertising. I understand that power balance in such an open game like CO is incredibly tricky. With every patch, it can sometimes feel we are taking just as many steps forward as we are taking back.

But in the end, despite all of that, I am pleased. I am pleased despite the great adversity our poor little game has suffered since its launch. We're doing quite well compared to times in the past. We're lucky it's still even around, and for that I'm very grateful. In the time, I was away from Champions Online I was SURE it would be shut down. I just didn't want to be around to see it happen. Now, we're getting more updates than we ever did before! For that, I say thank you, Kaizerin! You've changed much in your time of being in charge, and the majority of the changes I'm rather fond of. Keep doing your quality work! It's wonderful. And naturally, thanks to the rest of the Dev team that sticks around here lol (however small they might be). Whoever you are, well done!

I say stuff and I say things, sometimes together but only when I'm feeling adventurous.

I'm @blu8 in game! :D

Comments

• baelogventurebaelogventure Posts: 520 Arc User

• pallas0001pallas0001 Posts: 157 Arc User
    Thank you for your contributions, Kaizerin. :)

• newplayerguy7newplayerguy7 Posts: 61 Arc User
    I'll throw in my thanks too. I know other folks are working behind the scenes as well, but K is the public face.

So thanks to Kaizerin and everyone else for making Champs better and better with each new update! :)
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,425 Arc User
    Personally, I'd like to thanks all the players who put money into the game for helping keep the lights on.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User

Personally, I'd like to thanks all the players who put money into the game for helping keep the lights on.

*thumbs up*

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • eviltwintwoeviltwintwo Posts: 351 Arc User
    A good point. Thanks to all the devs for the work you've done.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Kaizerin and Splosions and all the other devs whose names I forgot
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    Yes, thanks to all the devs for the work they put in. I know I can be critical of stuff at times, but it's just because I care. <3
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    Also this. An extra special thank-you to all the people who whale on the lockboxes. Keep it up!​​
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • opalflameopalflame Posts: 207 Arc User
    Thank you Kaizerin and all the other CO devs. You are all doing an amazing job!
    Ink@Opalsky in game
  • canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    I appreciate the work you're putting in.

You're punching above your weight class. Thanks.
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
  • blumoon8blumoon8 Posts: 430 Arc User
    I didn't realize Splosions was still around! Thank you to you too Splosions! And of course, once again, to the other devs as well!

I did forget to thank the players though. So thank you guys for your continued support of the game as well, for sticking around despite sometimes feeling like you've been beat into the ground, and a special thank you to those who pump an enormous amount of money in the game! :D

I say stuff and I say things, sometimes together but only when I'm feeling adventurous.

I'm @blu8 in game! :D
  • darqaura2darqaura2 Posts: 932 Arc User
    Seriously, thanks to all the devs who work on this game. And thank to all the players still buying keys and opening lock boxes!!!