test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

FC.31.20170310.14 - Misc

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,091 Cryptic Developer
  • The Nightmare event has been enabled on PTS.
  • Added Virtual costume set to the debugger.
  • Renamed old Sci-Fi Cybernetic Boots to Cyberlord boots.
  • Fixed a bug where the cybernetic belt was missing the detail texture on some materials.
  • Fixed a bug where the cybernetic bracers were missing some special materials.
  • Changed the item quality of some rare costumes from purple to gold.
  • Added preview images to most of the rare costumes featured in the GCR store.
  • Added metal option to kevlar vest heavy 2.
  • Added cloth, leather and some special material options to mechassassin bracers. Added glow channels.
  • Added extra special materials to psi slicer costume.
  • Added cloth, leather and brushed metal materials to the dogz bling necklace.
  • Fixed positioning on male psi shoulders.
  • Reorganized Steelhead npcs a bit and fixed the vendors to display the proper stores.
  • Fixed a bug where some Telekinetic powers did not work with the Medusa mod.
  • Added a preview store to the lockbox vendor that lets you see what items can be obtained in the lockbox.
​​

Comments

• Options
    theultimaxtheultimax Posts: 57 Arc User
    I don't understand. Why do the cybernetic bracers not have cloth or leather as materials like -every- other costume set?
  • Options
    baelogventurebaelogventure Posts: 520 Arc User
    Tech Teleport item does not grant the ability to choose Tech Teleport as a power.

Bleak Hands Aura could use a 2nd look. It's quite hard to see under certain lightning.
  • Options
    kyastralkyastral Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Thank you for fixing the vendors in Canada. Could you please do the same for Vibora Bay and Monster island? Until Vendors in both locations are selling GCR items. Project Greenskin/Desert still have the Primus Vendor NPC's with empty stores. It would be nice to be able to shop in these areas without having to port back to MC.
  • Options
    criswolf09criswolf09 Posts: 748 Arc User
    Hey Kaiz, I have a question, will this year event update add the skeleton beast legs as an upcoming reward from the NPC vendor's store?​​
    Useful Guides about Archetypes and General Gameplay of the Game Click Here
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    So, the Medusa mod works with all the TK powers now? That would be sweet.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    kaizerin said:

Added metal option to kevlar vest heavy 2.
    Added cloth, leather and some special material options to mechassassin bracers. Added glow channels.
    Added extra special materials to psi slicer costume.
    Added cloth, leather and brushed metal materials to the dogz bling necklace.
    Fixed positioning on male psi shoulders.

​​
    Thank you. Really appreciate these additions and fixes.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
    Virtual costume set?
    Psi.
  • Options
    thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It comes with a tights set and back piece, I'm guessing it'll be a gold reward. It does come with brushed metal texture :)
  • Options
    aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    kaizerin said:

• Added a preview store to the lockbox vendor that lets you see what items can be obtained in the lockbox.
    ​​
    That makes the separate costume pieces far more workable (still don't really like them though).
  • Options
    sekhmet46sekhmet46 Posts: 175 Arc User
    Hmm, a high-tech 6 pack of markers. Interesting.
  • Options
    thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    Nope, turns out Virtual is a Zstore set...not very impressive for that role.
  • Options
    sekhmet46sekhmet46 Posts: 175 Arc User
    475 Zen??? That's ridiculous!! I'd have paid no more than 200 for the 5 costumes.
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    The virtual set is priced in line with other reduced/minimal sets--some other very limited ones are 600 Z.

I will buy it when I log on tonight. Most of my toons wear tights, and I am happy to have more options.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
This discussion has been closed.