test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

ErrorLevel's Powers

So, I've not seen them in action but, sounds like she has new powers that we don't have yet. Can someone explain?, I'll display the poweers down, and show ones that I don't kown

1 Lazer Strike: Likely [Lightspeed Strike]

2. Cyber Slash: Unsure what this is, but chuold be a normal claw power, just reskin

3. Data Bolt: New Power?

4. Hacker: Def new Power, sounds like a unique Control power (Really want hacking powers)

5. Overload: Sounds new, almost like the same type of overload in like Mass Effect (Def want a power like this)

6. Cyber-Teher: We already have this

Thanks
Psi.

Comments

• Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,066 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    ErrorLevel's powers are mostly Bestial Supernatural in animation but the damage type is particle damage.

1 - Lazer Strike is Besital Supernatural's Shred.
    2 - Cyber Slash - Besital Supernatural's Frenzy (may have gotten the two mixed up)
    3 - Data Bolt - Re-skin of Force Bolt but has been in the game since Fatal Err0r or a little before then as Become Security Process has it.
    4 - Hacker - Quite misleading in it's name since it doesn't really hack anything...unless you mean 'to pieces' as it is a basically Eviscerate but the healing on it works off Plasma Burn instead.
    5 - Overload - Basically Force Detonation with added VFX of circuitry on the ground plus particle damage type instead of crushing. Still knocks. The additional VFX for this are present on Become Security Process as well.
    6 - She utilizes Cybernetic Tether as you've pointed out.

Nothing really new here, but having claws as an option to utilize "energy weaponry" would be a welcome addition to the Energy Weapons set that Laser Sword currently has.
  • Options
    circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,919 Arc User

ErrorLevel's powers are mostly Bestial Supernatural in animation but the damage type is particle damage.

1 - Lazer Strike is Besital Supernatural's Shred.
    2 - Cyber Slash - Besital Supernatural's Frenzy (may have gotten the two mixed up)
    3 - Data Bolt - Re-skin of Force Bolt but has been in the game since Fatal Err0r or a little before then as Become Security Process has it.
    4 - Hacker - Quite misleading in it's name since it doesn't really hack anything...unless you mean 'to pieces' as it is a basically Eviscerate but the healing on it works off Plasma Burn instead.
    5 - Overload - Basically Force Detonation with added VFX of circuitry on the ground plus particle damage type instead of crushing. Still knocks. The additional VFX for this are present on Become Security Process as well.
    6 - She utilizes Cybernetic Tether as you've pointed out.

Nothing really new here, but having claws as an option to utilize "energy weaponry" would be a welcome addition to the Energy Weapons set that Laser Sword currently has.

Ahh I see, thank you Raven, I'm really wanting a class weapon to add alot more Energy Weapons, or even overall hacking in the game, Like Somba
    Psi.