test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Champions : the Gathering

tenebriswolftenebriswolf Posts: 54 Arc User
Hi everyone !

For some time now, I've been creating Magic : the Gathering funcards with a CO theme. Several players asked me to do cards for their characters, and I've made a few about NPC, Villains and powers as well. You can find them here : CO Magic Funcards

If you're interested in having your own, you can mail me ingame @Mordykus and I'll make it ASAP. It doesn't take too long usually. For a character funcard, I need the following :
- a screenshot of your character, jpg format, without the comic-book underline. Note that if you press your PrintScreen button, a screenshot will be created in the same folder where your costumes are saved, and without the UI.
- a few information about your character's background and powers : this helps me finding the right color(s), abilities and flavour. For example, an Avian character with Wind powerset would be a blue bird creature with flying.

New cards will first posted on my Steam page when they're done, with credits to the original owner of the character.
Mordykus on Dawn Radio

Comments

• Options
    do you build the cards by hand from templates or do you use something like this to do the tedious work for you? http://www.mtgcardmaker.com/​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    I use SMF Funcard Maker 2 which is a French website with templates. It's less complete than programs like Magic Set Editor, but it's good enough for cards that aren't meant to be played, and it's fast.
    gradii said:

Can we use artwork commissions instead of screenshots? they tend to look better than in game.​​

Sure, if you think the picture is good enough.
    Mordykus on Dawn Radio
  • Options
    Alright, go ahead.
    Mordykus on Dawn Radio
  • Options
    Card is done. Check out the link above to see it !
    Mordykus on Dawn Radio