test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unbreakable - Request for an added feature.

theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
I would like to see a holo-hex style force field (or something similar to it) layering over the HP bar of a character who is utilizing Unbreakable. Anyone else agree?

As I think a visual representation of how the Active Defensive is working would be a nice addition.

I was initially going to request that it grant bonus knock resistance as well but something which grants "Defense + Knock Resistance + Hold Resistance" will likely be made into an active defensive at a later date...

Comments

• hamsupfaymuihamsupfaymui Posts: 17 Arc User
    Aside from the visual cue (which may make it look like the advantage from the PA Close Area Attack 'Energy Wave'), the function of Unbreak is to suck up one or two big attacks for 15 sec (which doesnt last as long as you like, since attacking reduces the defense points that is replenished).

Never tried Masterful Block (not interested in martial arts since I can't make the Phantom Futa costume).
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Unbreakable is most relevant if just need to weather a storm of a bunch of chaff attacking you, or if you want to use abilities that are interrupted by taking damage. Masterful dodge is for situations where you know you're going to take big hits, resurgence is for recovering from a mistake. Field surge is useless unless you use PFF, ice barrier is good against single target attacks but gets obliterated by area attacks.
  • cyronecyrone Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    > @pantagruel01 said:
    > Field surge is useless unless you use PFF

Nah, its still pretty useless.
    download_zpsfcg5gnud.jpg
    "There is only one way to support a PFF tank: Send Cyrone lots of money weekly... because he's the only one to successfully be a true PFF Tank." - chuckwolf
  • raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    cyrone said:

> @pantagruel01 said:

As an AD its certainly useless... but PFF does atleast make it useful... just not as an AD... it really be removed as an AD...
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
  • cyronecyrone Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    raighn said:

As an AD its certainly useless... but PFF does atleast make it useful... just not as an AD... it really be removed as an AD...

Lately, since coming back, I've seen my shield plummet very quickly after popping Field Surge. The whole defensive aspect of the Force Powerset needs to be looked at.
    download_zpsfcg5gnud.jpg
    "There is only one way to support a PFF tank: Send Cyrone lots of money weekly... because he's the only one to successfully be a true PFF Tank." - chuckwolf
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    raighn said:

cyrone said:

> @pantagruel01 said:

It's more accurate to say that field surge increases the viability of PFF from Terrible to Bad.
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited April 2017

It's more accurate to say that field surge increases the viability of PFF from Terrible to Bad.