test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Protectors of the World recruiting!

pallas0001pallas0001 Posts: 157 Arc User
The Protectors of the World are looking for possibly 2-3 individuals to join our ranks.

We are a 3+ year SG whose focus is on super heroes. Yes, actual super heroes of the capes and mask variety. While we appreciate a wide spectrum of character types, our main goal is to seek those who enjoy playing individuals you might see in an actual comic book.

The group currently consists of around 20 members. We have found that a smaller or average size group works best so that everyone knows what is going on, no one feels left out and friendships are more easily cultivated. So really, we'd like to have a few enter who are proactive, creative, love telling stories and having a great time. We focus more on the 'RP' side of things and less of the gaming side, though we do get together from time to time to do Alerts and such.

If you are curious to know more, please look us up on PRIMUS Database or find us on shivtr under 'Protectors of the World'. Feel free to send in game mail (not tells) or a note to myself (@pallas001) on the Protectors of the World forums. We'd like to hear your character concept and a bit about yourself, the player.

Hoping to hear from those interested!

Comments

• I can sign up Windreader for this. Level 10 Archer, with a high-tech visor for a mask, blue and black suit, sleeveless shirt with an emblem on it. Quiver on his back that I never got around to customizing the colors on. Uses the Acrobatics power.
  • pallas0001pallas0001 Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    We are possibly looking to add 2-3 very concept strong characters with a flair to actual super heroics. IC must lean towards groups like the Avengers or JLA (masks and capes, A -list heroes, etc) and OOC should be friendly, proactive and wanting to engage in RP. We have RP events, sometimes run a few Alerts or such and have occasional contests where you can win prizes! We aren't a BIG group, with around 20-something active players, but I prefer the quality of ones contributions and presence over the quantity of people just playing in a group and have no idea who their team mates are or what is going on within the team. I'm big on allowing everyone to play the hero that they envision and creating a true team dynamic where everyone plays an integral part in the group.

If interested, please send me a Mail post in game or hit me up here in private mail!

Post edited by pallas0001 on

protectorsoftheworld.shivtr.com/ primusdatabase.com/?title=Protectors_of_the_World <- our PRIMUS page, explaining a bit more about who is who and our team's history

We are looking for 2-3 very concept strong characters with a flair to actual super heroics.

Our website: protectorsoftheworld.shivtr.com/

If interested, please send me a Mail post in game or hit me up here in private mail!

• poststalkerpoststalker Posts: 24 Arc User
    "Protectors of the World"? Sorry that's too much responsibility for me! :D