test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Character Questions... and Answers!

1235»

Comments

• jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    deadman20 said:

Q: Put yourself into Batman's shoes for a moment. Analyze your characters' strengths, weaknesses, and potential threat they have if they were to go rogue. Identify possible ways to incapacitate (not kill) or capture your hero either by deception or a specific countermeasure. Remember, your goal is to stop your hero without killing them.​​

Unbeknownst to Happifun Security System X-4, the robotics division of Happifun Toys maintained a backdoor access to its systems. Should it ever go rogue, they could broadcast a shutdown signal to its central processor.

Gunrunner's telekinesis is so powerful precisely because it's so limited; he can't believe he can blow things up with his mind, but he can believe he's firing an imaginary rocket launcher. A sufficiently strong telepath, or a few hypnosis sessions, could convince his subconscious that his powers don't work.

Hypernova's abilities are powered by absorption of solar ultraviolet radiation. If he were to be kept away from any source of ultraviolet for longer than about 48 hours, his powers would begin to dwindle; after about 96 hours, they would be gone altogether (at least until he'd absorbed enough ultraviolet to repower them). The difficult part, were he to go off the reservation, would be finding a way to block him for those first two days. It might be possible to use an UNTIL teleport to transmat him to the interior of the corpse of Cislunar Mechanon, then engage sufficient onboard systems to keep him occupied until it's too late (he still needs to sleep, after all).

As the last remnant of an ancient god, Kilbern is powered by belief. A sufficiently nasty PR campaign claiming that he's a fraud could cost him enough "faithful" (in the modern iteration, fans of his status as a superhero) to remove his remaining powers completely, leaving him powerless (and at Takofanes' mercy, which doesn't seem to exist).
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    Alright open your minds a bit for this one...

Q: You are at work/school/college/university/out and about and you manage to bump into [Insert Your Character's Name]. How would they react? How would you react? Try to imagine how it would play out and include it in your response.

Scout would suddenly become a "deer in the headlights" for sure. After that? Hmm, I guess I'd get a hug before she stole my wallet and got me things with it.

Turando... well, he's not exactly social. Would probably just wave at me and go on.

Aven is best birdmom. The kind of birdmom that cooks for you, has parties with you, and even tries to join in on what we do for fun even if she has no idea what's going on all while keeping it real and safe. The kind of birdmom that would even be okay with you kicking the crap out of any bullies maybe even joining in just because she can.

Major Distraction is always around regardless of whether he's real or not. Why else do I procrastinate as much as I do?​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

• rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    Just passing thru, Traveling, offering support.
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
    Scenario Question: Your hero is put in a situation which forces them to act in relatively little time. Their best friend/family member/significant other has been captured by villains who have also begun a countdown in which would release a WMD if the clock finishes. Your hero knows that many lives are at stake, but are also warned that their partner would be executed on the spot or taken away during an escape should your hero take the time to stop the clock. Who will they choose to save?​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)

• notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    deadman20 said:

Scenario Question: Your hero is put in a situation which forces them to act in relatively little time. Their best friend/family member/significant other has been captured by villains who have also begun a countdown in which would release a WMD if the clock finishes. Your hero knows that many lives are at stake, but are also warned that their partner would be executed on the spot or taken away during an escape should your hero take the time to stop the clock. Who will they choose to save?​​

Arona would stop the clock, given that she has seen enough destruction to know that the sacrifice of the few to save the many, no matter how painful is the better option, plus given her potentially endless life span she's sure to find/make another friend, and she's aware of this, which is kinda the reasons she between sarcastic and cold emotionally.
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    deadman20 said:

Crescent would choose to stop the clock. She's already resigned herself to the fact that her death has made any sort of lasting relationship impossible. And since the one person who means the most to her currently is her mother who she can't see without causing her to go have a psycotic breakdown she's accepted the fact that she can never see her again and would accept the sacrifice to save the lives of the many.

Gamma would choose to save Mere. Although that may make her sound cruel, she really would be rather torn on the whole situation, but ultimately she would choose to save her wife since she couldn't bare to be separated from her again. She already spent 2 years stranded on Earth unertain if she would ever see her again before she was brought to Earth by the same wormhole that brought her here. Likewise, if roles were reversed Mere would also opt to save Gamma for the same reason, affter all she crossed the galaxy to find her, she's not about to lose her again no matter the costs.

Chrona would laugh and do both. After all, when you can speed your self up to the point that time appears to stop you have plenty of time to do both. Though, just to be safe she'd stop the clock first. She may be delusional but she's not arrogant, she knows even with her power, mistakes can happen and even she can't turn back the clock to save everyone if she fails the first time.
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
    Q: List any particular traditions or quirky behaviors your characters may have. Try to explain why they perform them or if it's not backstory related, why you perform them.

A: I dye Turando's fur orange for Halloween. He doesn't do it for any reason, but for me it's a callback to when he was actually a fox instead of a wolf.​​

edited April 2017
    Q: Who do you think is the most powerful character in your roster concept-wise?
    Undeniably Pandy... She literally has the power to create and do anything she can imagine... luckily her power is still in it's early stages of development and it takes a lot out of her to do anything major with it... plus she's still a child so... while conceptually she's technically all powerful, in practice she's rather weak.

Q: Which do you (and a majority of your characters) prefer; Technology, Magic, or Natural Abilities?
    Hm... lets see... 18 Technology, 12 Magic, and 30 Natural... well I guess the answer is Natural Abilities...

Q: Do any of your characters have familial ties to each other?
    Several...
    Serien and her nemesis Tundra are twin sisters (though neither of them remember)
    Gamma and Mere are married
    Hummingbird and Eagle are married
    Gauntlet and Paradigm are Twins
    Novawing and Valiant are cousins (though Valiant will deny any familial connection... they don't exactly get along... and Novawing will claim they are practically sisters....)

Q: Do you have character concepts that just can't fit into the game due to some missing powers/costume choices/game mechanics in spite of how much we actually have?
    Several... though I tried to make them anyways... most notable are Elastigal (no stretch powers), Aquaria (no proper water powers), Nafrit (making convincing "sand" powers is rather challenging), Achroma (mind control is so unreliable...), and Chrona (how to you simulate time the powers of a psionic who thinks she can control time?)
    Q: Most valuable person/thing your character is willing to protect.. Whether it be a memory, person or object.etc..
    Gamma and Mere will go to the end of the universe to protect eachother

Q: Quote(s) your character are known to say.
    Serien: "I'm not small, you're all just giants"
    Blastwave: "OMG! I must know how that works!!!!"
    Myriad: "Why does everyone keep thinking I'm a Goth? I just like these cloths, sheesh..."
    Shion: "What do you mean I'm not human?"
    Arcana: "Predictable..."
    Gamma: "What do you call it um... you're language is still weird..."
    Sayori: "I may be blind, but I can still sense you standing there."
    Pulse: "Yes, I am human, no I'm not you're type of human. I'm a cat, not a... whatever you are."
    Nekomi: "Meow?"
    Kyrin: "No leezerds heres... I's a hoomans like youses"
    Shift: (nothing... she's a mute...)
    Mere: "I'm sorry, can you speak slower, I don't know what you just said."
    Mystyx: "I'm telling you my father is Hades!"
    Gauntlet: "Mind if I borrow this? Thanks bye!"
    Vector: "My name??? I um... I forgot."
    Freedom Girl: "I'll have superpowers some day."
    Ay Kya: {incomprehensible alien speech.... tons of it...}
    Sonata: "Come see me in concert."
    Chrona: "I can totally control time!"
    Paradigm: "My sister is doing what?!"
    Blink: "Hold that thought, just one moment... Ok, where were we?"

Q: How they view their family/friends. (If any)
    Gamma and Mere see family as the most important thing in the universe.
    Gauntlet and Paradigm... well lets just say it's complicated....
    Serien... after learning that Tundra is her sister, she's tried repeatedly to get through to her and try and make her a better person... so... she's certainly very passionate about her family... Tundra on the other hand doesn't even accept that they are related...
    Crescent wishes she could just see her family again.
    Vector has spent the past several years trying to find the thugs who murdered her parents, so family is definately something very important to her... or was...
    Hummingbird followed her at the time fiancee and now wife, Eagle, into the hero business... and Eagle is following in her father's and grandfather's footsteps as a third generation hero and the third to done the mantle of Eagle.
    Cold Snap is a bit indifferent about her family... she cares about them... but she also kinda resents them...
    Novawing is very attached to her family and friends... Valiant on the otherhand is a bit of a Recluse in person, and prefers to be left alone, even by her own family, especially her "clingy" cousin...
    Valkyri became a superhero because of her parents who were among the victims in the Qulaar invasion.
    Elastigal grew up listening to her parents tales of heroics from their golden years, and chose to become a hero to follow in their footsteps. Surprisingly, even considering the fact that they both retired after barely surviving Dr. Destroyer's attack on Detroit, her parents fully support her.
    Nafrit doesn't really have any strong feelings on the topic of family or friends anymore... but can you really blame her? after all she's been alive for over 4000 years... Though her mother meant the world to her 4000 years ago, and if she could she would do anything just to see her one more time.

Q: What if your hero has discovered that he/she/it was a clone of another hero all this time?
    Myriad ran into another hero named Myriad once who looked suspiciously just like her... a few days later she overheard a few random citizens talking about how they think the Myriads might all be clones... about a week later she stopped a villain named Myriad who yet again looked just like her... the entire ordeal was very confusing to her since she know's she's not a clone... every so often she runs into another Myriad and her confusion returns... she's rather perplexed about the whole thing... She just can't wrap her head around why there are so many Myriads running around that all look just like her...
    Achroma would laugh and say something like, "Well of course I'm a clone, all of my kind are clones, why do you think we've been probing humanity for so long?"

Q: Have any of your characters ever had to resort to criminal activities or have had a criminal background?
    Arcana used to be a member of Psi...
    Gauntlet has a habit of "borrowing" things...
    Kyrin may or may not have accidentally broken into the home of an avid hunter and accidentally stolen his dead son's clothes, accidentally provoking him into trying to hunt her down and turning into her nemesis...
    As far as the military is concerned, Rose Blackstone is a criminal... though the only crime she's ever technically committed was running off with her mother's prototype power armor.
    Vector has spent a good part of her life homeless... so it's a valid assumption to say she's stolen and or trespassed at least once in her life... plus the whole running away from the orphanage thing if that's even a crime...
    Valiant may or may not have hacked into some highly secure databases and changed some things... particularly deleting any record of herself from any and all databases...

Q: Put yourself into Batman's shoes for a moment. Analyze your characters' strengths, weaknesses, and potential threat they have if they were to go rogue. Identify possible ways to incapacitate (not kill) or capture your hero either by deception or a specific countermeasure. Remember, your goal is to stop your hero without killing them.
    Valiant: Simply find Novawing and ask her to deal with her cousin... despite Valiant's best efforts, it's actually quite public knowledge that she's Novawing's cousin... since Novawing is really rather bad at keeping that a secret... and despite how she may act, she actually does have quite a bit of a soft spot for her "clingy" cousin... Novawing's really the only person who can even get close to her... and if that's not an option you could always try to use her fear of heights against her...
    Shift: If she somehow goes rogue then well first you'll have to convince everyone that she really does exist... but after that you're best and only option of neutralizing her would be to have another hero who can interact with, exist on, or travel to other dimensions... Pulse could do it, though she'd be quite reluctant to for fear that she'll find herself trapped in yet another parallel universe... Coincidentally, Shift is originally from the same universe as Pulse, if Pulse were to ever find out who Shift used to be, she'd be first in line to subdue her...
    Pulse: Catnip... no seriously, it's really that easy... unfortunately... luckily only one "villain" has ever discovered that little weakness of hers, and it's highly unlikely that Foxbat will ever tell any other villains about it...
    Pandy: Try to reason with her... remember she's just a child... odds are she's just upset about something... If she goes rogue later in life though... there's really probably nothing that can be done... she could destroy the entire universe on a whim... odds are if her older self ever were to go rogue no one would ever even know...
    Cold Snap: Whatever you do... don't remove her gauntlets... in fact... if she does go rogue she's probably tossed them somewhere... so find them or make new ones and try to get them on her... you will need suits that can hold up to both extreme heat and extreme cold, simultaneously to even get close to her if she's truly gone rogue...
    Blink: You'll need another speedster to take her down, plain and simple... even though her speed comes from her suit, an EMP won't take her down, the suit is very well shielded...
    Achroma: Catch her off guard and knock her out before she even knows you're there... otherwise you'll just wind up under her mind control...
    Digital Heart: She's really not a major threat if she goes rogue... most of her powers won't even work for her anymore... her powers come from the magical girl game she was playing when the incident that gave her her powers happened... the magical girls in the game could only use their powers if they were of a pure heart and if any of them started to have an impure heart they would start to lose their powers, they could only regain their powers by becoming pure again, or falling completely into darkness and becoming one of the monsters they protect the world against... luckily, unlike the magical girls in her game, even if she did turn pure evil she wouldn't become a monster she'd just be completely powerless...
    Nafrit: You could always try to entomb her while she sleeps again... after all that plan worked out great for an ancient Pharaoh who simply feared her mere existence...​​
    jniKqKJ.png
  • Answering for both of my ingame characters, the Lion Twins.

Q) How did you come up with any of your character's personalities? Were they based off anyone you know in real life or anyone you admire or any comic book characters?
    Artisa was based off a Chinese fairy tale, the Magic Paintbrush. It's about a boy who can summon paintings to help others.
    Atroxia was based loosely off Hua Mulan's legend, especially her boyish pompous personality and looks.
    Their general color scheme was based off their previous appearance in a 2d MMORPG.

Q) What is the most embarrassing situation your character has been in?
    Atroxia: Once I thought I could take on Madstone alone. Got bashed up by rocks until my sister managed to throw other things at her.
    Artisa: I ran out of milled ink for paintings once, so I had to use ditch water for the black parts. The paintings came out muddy until I could run away.

Q) Is there any villain (or hero) in particular that your hero has encountered whose attitude they absolutely cannot stand?
    Neither of the Lions can stand Cybermind at all, because he consistently targets Artisa before she has a chance to use her soothing magic, and Atroxia can't chip at his defenses. For the time being, they're rethinking their approach to the "&@!# in the rear," as Artisa put it.

Q) Put yourself into Batman's shoes for a moment. Analyze your characters' strengths, weaknesses, and potential threat they have if they were to go rogue. Identify possible ways to incapacitate (not kill) or capture your hero either by deception or a specific countermeasure. Remember, your goal is to stop your hero without killing them.​​
    For Atroxia: She has martial arts training, gymnastics, and poison-making knowledge. The last bit is the most dangerous part should she go rogue. Since she tends to be pompous it might be possible to convince her to do an extreme dare and lead her into a trap that way. Or send someone with antidotes running through their veins to stop her. Atroxia is also quite fragile if constantly pressed by several supers larger than her all at once.

For Artisa: Though it's tremendously unlikely she'd go rogue, you'd better find Atroxia. If Artisa couldn't be soothed by her twin's presence, one would need to bring anti-magic equipment and bind her, so that she can't cast any spells with her hands. Another way is to threaten her mother or Atroxia provided the latter hasn't gone rogue.

Q: You are at work/school/college/university/out and about and you manage to bump into your character. How would they react? How would you react? Try to imagine how it would play out and include it in your response.
    If Atroxia were to learn I study taekwondo as well, she would challenge me to a fight, and probably win.
    Artisa would most likely give me some pointers to make better drawings.
    I would be excited at the thought of meeting them and probably bother them with silly questions.

Q) Are any of your characters deeply religious, or conversely notably not religious?
    While they're Buddhist/folklore-aligned, they don't show it much.

Q) Do any of your characters have a strong ethnic background worth noting?
    They're Chinese American.

Q) What powers which benefit your characters can also be used against them? I.E. - Their greatest strength can also be their greatest weakness.
    Another speedster could probably fight with Atroxia until both are very nearly tired out.
    Should someone also be a summoner and sufficiently scare Artisa out of her wits, it's possible that she would not find it easy to win.

Q) How well would your character handle a social situation (such as being at a large party or at some sort of club)?
    Artisa would keep a conversation going until she feels everyone's had enough, and it's easy for her to jump into another topic.
    Atroxia would occupy herself by checking everyone out or showing her moves given the chance.

Q) Do any of your characters have familial ties to each other?
    They're twin sisters.
    The Mechanical Armageddon

If I refer to a twin sister ingame, I'm either talking about Artisa or Atroxia Lion.
    gradii said:

Q: How would your character react if someone at UNTIL/The Government decided they were "Too Dangerous" to be free, and somehow got their way, sending some (possibly very scared) power armor agents to take your hero into custody?
    This question was inspired for an RP storyline idea I had for Nova, so I'll include her answer here.

Nova would most likely go quietly. Although she could easily avoid capture unless many other heroes were set to hunt her down (they'd be unlikely to be willing to) she knows just how powerful she is, and possibly has secret feelings of guilt and worry about it.

Nasty UNTIL official:

"Were talking about a woman who can destroy a continent in a minute, or turn the moon into the biggest extinction event earth has ever seen. She may be the next Vanguard, she may be more, but can we allow someone like that to roam free?"

Nova's thoughts: "He's probably right... I don't even need to mean any harm to cause tremendous damage.."​​

I can only imagine that very same Until agent would move on to call Pandy a threat to human existence next... she could after all reshape reality on a whim if she ever were to learn just how powerful she really is... That said... if she were face with that very same situation... she'd probably have a panic attack, accidentally create yet another nightmare spawn villain with her power unwittingly, and pass out... Then wake up some time later in a holding cell... at least in her current state... if this were to happen when she's older, and has better control and understanding of her power... She probably would go willingly... it's highly unlikely she will ever learn the full extent of her power unless someone else tells her... and a situation like this could very likely have the result of someone telling her the full extent of her power thinking that the information would "make her see how important it is that she be locked away"... It's really best she doesn't know... in her case Ignorance really is bliss... so long as she doesn't know she can potentially rewrite reality, she'll never be tempted to try it. But she does understand that her power can have potentially disastrous consequences if used inappropriately...
    jniKqKJ.png
  • pallas0001pallas0001 Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Post edited by pallas0001 on

gradii said:

Q: How would your character react if someone at UNTIL/The Government decided they were "Too Dangerous" to be free, and somehow got their way, sending some (possibly very scared) power armor agents to take your hero into custody?

​​

Arona: after tearing though about a dozen power armour troops, she finally gets a brief enough second to call up the UNTIL HQ
    "yeah.. it's me... are you really doing this... AGAIN, I mean come the #@%! on, last time we did this it cost you 2.8 billion in...yes, I know you're aware of the details...then you'd know that this is a violation of our agreement, the insewing conflict will result in the deaths of at least 250,000 civilians in the... no, it's not a threat, it's a fact, it's what happened last time we...ugh...ok.. you know what @#!% IT, I'M DONE TRYING TO REASON WITH YOUR STUPID ****, YOU CAN KEEP THROWING YOUR MEN INTO THE GRINDER.. YOU KNOW HOW TO REACH ME WHEN YOU WANT TO STOP THE SLAUGHTER"

she would then start moblising the heavier security units at her disposal.. resulting in what would basically be a full on siege of her company ending when either UNTIL remembers their agreement they made with her to stop the alternative happening last time... or with the outright disctuction of city from the protracted fighting.

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
    gradii said:

Arona: the power armour troops wouldn't be able to get near her, as her corporate HQ.. while technically a single site industrial complex is closer to a fortress.. complete with it's own private army and even nuclear [well tehcinally fusion bomb, but whatever] capability.. which is why after a protracted siege on the base.. lasting from 1987 to 1990 UNTIL and Arona sat down and wrote up a cross between a peace treaty and a business deal.

The gold knight: Works for Arona...as her butler...so would be in the base with her.

Tikaia: Lives in a pocket dimension.. good luck catching that.

Sophie: so.. sending UNTIL after UNTIL because UNTIL decided that UNTIL is a danger... hmmm....

Rockwell: Knowing he wouldn't stand a chance, he'd go to ground... vanish without a trace.

Sakkaku: would take about a dozen power armoured troops.. one to deal his students in the dojo, 10 to distract sakkaku.. and one to hose him down with riot foam...classic final stand samurai nonsense

Styker: she wouldn't really take it to mind.. her job as a theif for hire wouldn't exactly stop.. until she got hired to steal a certain necklace.. which when touched triggers a flash-bang, stunning her then two powerarmour units march in, one holds her down while the other ties her up.. job done.

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User

Quoted for truth ;)

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    > @themightyzenith said:
    > ..........
    >
    > Quoted for truth ;)

Clearly it's in Braille.

And holy hamburger....did I just quote??

[edit]
    No....no I didn't
  • pallas0001pallas0001 Posts: 157 Arc User

Quoted for truth ;)

It beat the heck out of my original response, at least. :)

Q: List a few minor interactions between your character(s) toward other characters (either your own or someone else's) or NPCs. Short one-off conversations they may have while on the job similar to the pre-battle conversations some characters on Overwatch may have.

A:

Anatari: It is odd to see a vestige of life. Where there should be a soul, there's only a void.
    Turando: You know, you're not the first one to tell me that.

Sorrel: I'd love if you had plans to include a stage in your resturaunt, Aven.
    Aven: I'm sure the customers would enjoy listening to some live music!

Tirados: Ah, it is good to see you again.
    Turando: Glad to see you're still breathing, Tirados.

Dizzy: A gryphon and a phoenix, I think we'd make a good team.
    Aurora Sol: Don't get any ideas.​​

• revanantmoriturirevanantmorituri Posts: 391 Arc User
    Medusa: Your mind is an open book, hero! Boring, but open!
    Seschat: Really? Then you'll just love direct access to the 2016 unabridged United States tax code. *bzzzzap*

Foxbat: Your costume is great babe! It would look even better on the floor of my lair!
    Curvaceous: Your costume would look better in that dumpster over there. *throws Foxbat*
    -
    Formerly @Seschat pre PWEmerger. @Seschat on the Titan boards.

Supporter of the Titan Project.
  • rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    gradii said:

​​

Just to humor this situation from ever transpiring, 3 likely scenarios would occur,
    1. It never happened.
    2. Me and the power armour guys would have a cuppa tea together, share a few laughs, express philosophically and forget that some misguided human being(s) thought of us in such a manner, who is obviously inadequate by anything more powerful then they're in their system.
    3. I humor their allegation and follow them to their business processing until I get bored or they admit their fault and I disappear back home.

This would be convenient if someone typed up a questionnaire to fill out.
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
    deadman20 wrote: »
    Q: List a few minor interactions between your character(s) toward other characters (either your own or someone else's) or NPCs. Short one-off conversations they may have while on the job similar to the pre-battle conversations some characters on Overwatch may have.

Here's a couple more from me for this one.

Hellion: You still owe me dinner for getting me kicked out of my home and job.
    Turando: Can we talk about this later?

Visaris: If you ever feel like returning home with your friend, I wouldn't mind arranging that.
    Xeimos: I would prefer to remain here to help them for now.​​