test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Remove Cybermind out of Vigilance List

qawsadaqawsada Posts: 736 Arc User
edited September 2016 in Suggestions Box
As the title stated, remove Cybermind out of the Vigilance list. There is way too many problems with this alert, from the the disconnection problem to the annoying wall bug. I don't care how good the fight is, which it is, this shouldn't have been release as a finish product if it this buggy. Even when there was a "fix" with the credit issue back in spring, that bug is still present right now and it happens to me 3 times already during the weekend. There is a list of bugs and annoyance this alert product here. If they're not going to bother fixing many issue this alert has, just remove it until it fix.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline#/discussion/1204623
Post edited by qawsada on

Comments

• dakrushmordakrushmor Posts: 592 Arc User
    l think Sibbah Mynde shouldn't be even custom alert, it must be all-time mission, with reward of Questionite, like all other of Fatal Err0r series, and those styles.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Yeah, premades make Cyber Mind a lot easier.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 736 Arc User
    Bumping this since this stupid alert is up.
  • erile#2692 erile Posts: 70 Arc User
    This is still a huge problem. The alert mission is listed as level 20, but since you get no credit if you die, and since you have to be high level to not die, the mission difficulty is completely wrong. So the mission is mostly impossible for many of us with the mission even at grey difficulty.
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User

This is still a huge problem. The alert mission is listed as level 20, but since you get no credit if you die, and since you have to be high level to not die, the mission difficulty is completely wrong. So the mission is mostly impossible for many of us with the mission even at grey difficulty.

Leveling up more never hurts. You'll eventually reach lv40 anyway. So why not start? Personally, I recommend being around lvl 25-30 minimum to actually contribute to the alert. (Like most custom alerts)

Btw, to those who get locked out, try watching how other players fight Cybermind instead of just leaving. Learning the mechanics will prevent you from dying/locked-out.

At least they fixed the credir for healers.

mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    yeah, also you can get mission reward credit even if you die/get locked out now. (completion credit apparently has never cared about your score)
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    Completion credit bug is less common, but still happens.

:#

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User

l think Sibbah Mynde shouldn't be even custom alert, it must be all-time mission, with reward of Questionite, like all other of Fatal Err0r series, and those styles.

I like this idea, maybe fix it up into a small series and add a bit more to it. Like was done for Whiteout.

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    It's actually fine as an alert with perhaps a bit of health reduction on Cybermind.

All it really does is expose the massive flaw in CO's current character scaling tech: Simply bumping a lowbie up to 40 doesn't account for all the specializations, endgame gear bonuses, etc that a level 40 player has. There should be a stacking buff of sorts that gets applied to the player which increases stats, hp, and damage reduction to further boost their strength to be more competitive with the typical 40. The lower their level, the more stacks they'd get for the duration of the encounter.​​
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    I've done twelve runs of Cybermind since latest patch, and had the no credit bug twice. In both cases, I wasn't locked out, didn't respawn, and I scored points (damage done/taken/healed) in all sections of the alert.

The bug is just still there.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    I agree that Cybermind's health could be slightly reduced. He certainly feels like the longest boss out of them all.
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    aesica said:

It's actually fine as an alert with perhaps a bit of health reduction on Cybermind.

All it really does is expose the massive flaw in CO's current character scaling tech​​

As far as I can tell, the sidekicking tables have not been updated since 2009, and the effects of level on player power levels, due to specs, forms, and gear changes, has changed substantially. They could do with an update.

Same for the NPC power scales, while level 10 content at level 10 isn't all that hard, it's harder for a level 10 than level 40 content is for a level 40.