test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[NEW] Therakiel Sword as a BACK PIECE costume and accessory

avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
edited March 2017 in Suggestions Box
The recent addition of HYPER BLADE gave me an idea for more weapon costumes that give you more than just weapon skins

I would to see an NEW costume unlock related to Therakiel that unlocks Therakiel Sword as
○ Backpiece (HW)
○ Leg Accesory (MA)
both with access to ice, crystal, psionic e.t.c e.tc materials

so you can have your badass fantasy sword on your back like a freaking Monster Hunter player

Just to be clear, Im NOT asking for Therakiel sword and blade to get updated to have a new costume part, but i suggest an entire NEW costume unlock for when the HW Version of the weapon
I know that updating already unlocked costumes is NOT the easiest thing

Now Therakiel Sword is amazing and i'm a huge fan of fantasy sword (but nobody runs TT because the rewards are piss poor and the droprate is abyssmal because RNGesus hates my GUTS)

Therakiel Sword/Blade was already used in a Z store item after all... Recycling it wont be new
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    gradii wrote: »
    Why not just make back accessories of all heavy weapon models.
    Because other heavy weapons aren't Financial marketable like Therakiel's Sword/Blade/Switchblade/Pizzacutter (see using TT Blade in Z store costumes when the weapon itself is non existance ingame), and would take a long more time to make weapon unlocks for every each of them (unless they make it into a costume pack)

the whole story around the removal of TT weapon has become an ingame joke at this point

and they need to MOTIVATE and encourage people to do TT now that they ""updated"" it and gave it a daily​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!