Install Arc

Theres an ERP wikipedia page >_>

2»

Comments

• orangeitisorangeitis Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    nepht said:

THERES AN ERP WIKIPEDIA PAGE >_>

Well, yeah. Because it's a thing. Why wouldn't there be?

So I get that you don't like ERP, Nepht. But others do. It's a hobby. It might even be a fetish to some. And because it is such, no one needs "validation" from it, nor needs to be pointed elsewhere when one learns someone enjoys it. It's just as valid of an interest, even if we don't do it ourselves.
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    orangeitis wrote: »
    So I get that you don't like ERP, Nepht. But others do. It's a hobby. It might even be a fetish to some. And because it is such, no one needs "validation" from it, nor needs to be pointed elsewhere when one learns someone enjoys it. It's just as valid of an interest, even if we don't do it ourselves.
    What's more, sometimes I see people bashing ERP when in fact, they partake in it themselves. Not saying that's the case here, but it's still a thing of note.​​
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • blockwaveblockwave Posts: 329 Arc User
    ERPers of Caprice are really what bring down the roleplay community, you know that you can actually RP interesting stuff instead ? For the 12 years old, either supervise him or turn his chat off.

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited March 2017

Seems like to me most of you have agendas.

Pot. Kettle.

i personally take the live and let live approach usually.

Liar.
  • beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    y'all deranged. don't ever change.

• catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
    The place should be locked up tight so nothing escapes...that where we keep our most twisted players!

...I will be watching! (=^.^=)

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User

"Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User

Yeah I'm a liar

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

still the truth you people for most part are petty manchilds who attack a differing opinion or one that clashes with the hivemind approach most of you take.

Pot, kettle.

be a adult for once in your life.

Pot, kettle.
    Alright you kids behave!

...cats are trying to sleep around here!!

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Cat saves family child from dog...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw9AwaJaVGU

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods

Never trust cats they are the mortal enemies of dogs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-zR46zca3A

Its a rivalry thats been around for many years!

Cat saves family child from dog...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw9AwaJaVGU

Neighborhood watch!

• darqaura2darqaura2 Posts: 932 Arc User
    This thread though. A laughed at every post. Also I need a new keyboard. Coffee is all over my current one. LOL